Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seborrheic Dermatitis - This really works for me

Default Treatment for seborrheic dermatitis

Do you think there will ever be a cure for these dermatitis conditions?

I saw somewhere on the Internet that some researchers in Israel had isolated the gene(s) for psoriasis and eczema, maybe seborrheic derm was in there, too.

My scalp has gotten significantly worse over the years. I've tried many shampoos/treatments to no avail. One thing I've found that made a huge difference was avoiding SLS shampoos. Sodium Laurel Sulphate and Sodium Laureth Sulphate are HUGE triggers. I can immediately tell the difference if I use a product tainted with those ingredients. I use a SLS/perfume/scent free shampoo and I add a little tea tree and jojoba oils. Sometimes I will do a hot oil treatment with a mixture of the two oils. These changes have definitely helped.

Hi,

Has anyone had any continued success with this method? I'm
    Worried the ACV may effect my rosacea!

Do you think it will work on invisible burning patches?

Thanks

hi everyone for seborrheic dermatitis treatment use milk,bepanthen cream and sebclair cream on skin with seborrheic dermatitis

im using topical stroid cream for 4months sims not working for me..any other suggestion to this one..on my face and neck

Default klodamin

klodamin spray works for seborrheic dermatitis and rosacea this spray actually throat discomforts but using for sd and rosacea

Default milk

please to try this method little bit milk and water mixing and using sebcclair and bepanthen cream at the same time

Default milk

ı use for face sebclair,bepanthen,and to waiting milk 2 day and for noise elocon,klodamin spray

Default Not sure if this helps...

Hi all,

I have had SD since I was a kid. I'm 43 now. I have my own treatment, one that I never realised was a treatment until I stopped using it - I just thought I was cured. But this treatment is not something I can implement for the rest of my life (I don't think). My SD has come back very quickly since taking a break from my treatment, after being free from symptoms for years. It's been so long since I had SD symptoms that I forgot how irritating it is.

The treatment? Its not something everyone can implement, and its too time consuming to do just for curing SD. What is it? Its Marathon Running. Yep. Up until I decided to take a break recently, I ran 50-80 miles per week. I have been doing that for the last few years, and have not had so much as a single itch, or a single flake of dandruff.

I stopped running a week and a half ago, on account of other priorities for this winter. Now I am flaking like it's snowing, to the point that I sought out this forum to try and find the answers, only to see that there is no cure, only treatments.

I have no idea why running resolved the issue for me, but am interested if someone can make any correlations. I'm not sure either if its marathoning per se, or just vigorous exercise, but for me, it's like night and day. I'd also be interested to know if anyone elses symptoms dissipate through exercise.

I hope we can all find something that works for us, perhaps it involves a lifestyle change as much as anything else.

Adrian

I find that when I exercise my SD really clears up.