Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Betting zone now open!

Default Betting zone now open!

Dear group,
    Nase's awaited "Biological response Modifiers" are due to be released sometime this summer, according to the latest post in the "Hot Topics" section of Nase's website. Taking 17 months to develop, the time has finally come! (only one month left of summer 2007). Please place your bets of this happening! The current odds against this breakthrough taking place are 10,000 to 1. The betting can begin!

Ps- All customers please notice that all winning bets are disregarded, if there indeed is a "Biological Response Modifier" released this summer IF it turns out that Dr. Nase has nothing to do with the project, OR if the product isn't as absolutely amazing as it is described on Dr. Nase's website.

Hey Sweden

Now you are the resident Forum bookie.

What's the odds on Nase actually being seen in public at the Texas Institute looking like his famous remission "Baywatch" photographs?

Actually what's the odds on him just being seen by another human being at the Texas Institute?

Or the odds on the new top notch, cutting edge Wing of the Clinic being built - ever?

The odds on his contract being renewed with Nielson?

This list really is endless.

Thanks

Peter

Hey Peter! The odds of those things happening are to small for me to be able to pay the winners, if they against all odds do happen!

What are the odds that Nase will finally admit that he is an idiot?

Its sad that the Biological modifier thing cant be real, cause that would have been exciting..I actually believe that Nase wants all these things to be real, to work with big pharmaceutical companies making breakthrough meds, to be a successfull rosacea consultant etc. But sadly none of those things have happened, and I doubt they ever will. Itīs like a dreamworld, and he isnt doing anything to make those things real. Very sad if you think about it! why cant he just stop lying?

Quote Originally Posted by Munch Ausen
    Munch

Come on lets be serious - you would get better odds on you winning the lottery. Don't forget in his messed up fantasy world we are all the bad guys and he is Mr Wonderful. Well that's what Patrick thinks or rather that's what Nase told him to think.

Thanks

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by sweden
    Its sad that the Biological modifier thing cant be real, cause that would have been exciting..I actually believe that Nase wants all these things to be real, to work with big pharmaceutical companies making breakthrough meds, to be a successfull rosacea consultant etc. But sadly none of those things have happened, and I doubt they ever will. Itīs like a dreamworld, and he isnt doing anything to make those things real. Very sad if you think about it! why cant he just stop lying?
    Sweden

As I said Nase has been locked in his own fantasy world trying to convince everybody he is on the "cutting edge" or on the verge of a breakthrough because that's how he can make money. It is very sad but mainly for those who mistakenly believed and trusted him and have been cruelly let down in the process. Nase has done very nicely thank you because he has made a living out of other peoples misery by deceiving them. Why can't he stop lying? Come on you will get better odds on him finally admitting he is an idiot. He is a compulsive liar because that was the only way he could get any attention. I say was because the wheels are falling off now - big time.

Anyway you have to look forward and be positive. He is finished and there are genuine people out there working on rosacea research, so it's just a matter of time before it gets cracked.

Thanks

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Munch Ausen
    He already did this when he admitted he was Maria Capolla.

Ok guys, I have to put my mod hat on here.
    While this thread amuses me, and gave me a laugh, its not appropriate. the news from his website is, but all the comments about him being an idiot, etc. are not. There are plenty of threads to vent your frustrations against him, does a new one really need to be born? Yes, I know the arguements Im going to get, it needs to be known who and what he is, but there are other threads that cover this, and then cover it again. So please, can you all just stop it? The Meta is a forum to discuss the working of the board, suggestions, problems, whatever. We left the nase threads here because we really had no where else to put them. Please, enough is enough. Newbies have plenty of reading on him at their fingertips. Stay on topic, and stop the slander. While it is fun, it is counter productive to what we are here, and it really needs to stop.
    *mod hat off*

Laura

does this mean all bets are off?