Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My experience with Dr. Nase: another amusing Nase attempt to control the truth

Once again we are learning nothing about treatment at the institute, some of us would like to have more information.
    Patrick why, oh why are you not able to tell us about your treatments, what machine? how many treatments have you had? what protocol?

All you seem to give us is this kind of "romantic novel" talk of passion, dedication, compassion, etc etc. and you accuse people of banter!!
    What about some hard facts to inform us and help us learn about the institute, rather than the vague info you have given us so far.
    We asked for people to post here and help us learn about the institute, and how it was performing, not about how wonderful Dr Nase is, please pull yourself together and make an effort to be helpful to others.

Default Hi

If you want get nasty:

Amazing that two words can be used by different people over the course of time.

Gleaning from my words would tell you my experience was positive. Perhaps, phoning the institute, explaining your condition, and discussing possible options may be a good start. This 'banter' is useless.

Take care.

Credibility sliding away. Questions dodged. Typical.

Next.

Can you imagine, somebody posts for the first time, says they have positive results, which gets us interested and exited, then, point blank, refuses to help us and discuss the treatment, and then tells people living in other parts of the world they have to phone the institute and discuss there situation with the institute, where they will never be able to travel to.

Clearly they have no concept of why this forum exists, for people to help each other, and to exchange information on treatments.
    What he is saying is "I had the treatment, its my business, if you want to know anything you should talk to them". I think the word cruel springs to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MARPUSBEAN
    ...What he is saying is "I had the treatment, its my business, if you want to know anything you should talk to them". I think the word cruel springs to mind.
    Hi Marpusbean

Wanted firstly to say thank you for your level-headed posts.

I don't understand the stand-offish posts from Patrick either. Why start a new thread about how 'Dr' N*se helped, yet not willing to share the treatment protocol. All a bit odd to me.

Ah, also, the user name has been 'tagged' by the auto system, so I have to go and do some investigation on that. Takes a bit of time. So far I have only discovered that this 'new' member also posted to the Yahoo group under a different name. I'm yet to put the pieces together.

Although I have not been spending a lot of time on the Forum of late, I've noticed a pattern of 'new' members who appear to want to stir the pot, so to speak. The Mods are discussing it and when we have time, we'll put the pieces together.

Jen

Default .

I wanted to say thanks to all who have participated here. It's gotta be hell dealing with the problems that arise...on top of one's personal daily schedule.

I try not to get involved in the N* issues, my primary concern has been to warn/protect anyone with rosacea against ETS. we havent found our *outlet* yet..altho i did post to youtube (michael moore vid)

I dont have rosacea but have found comfort and friends here. Please know I respect and care for ya'll . I cant put into words.my hat's off to you

alex

Hey Alex

Thanks for your kind words which are appreciated by all of us involved in these "issues". I know you don't have rosacea but you share our strong views that the truth should be made public about the work of these unscrupulous "medical people" who try and make money out of innocent people. In this context we all admire immensely the work you and others do with getting the facts out on ETS surgery, so that people are made fully aware of the potential dangerous side effects of this procedure, be it for rosacea or other conditions.

As far as Nase is concerned then I heard on the grapevine this week that he is now appears to be using using cold calling tactics to lure potential rosacea clients to the Texas clinic. The word on the street is that Nase has obtained Neilson's list of previous patients and is contacting them direct, to try the hard sell with desperate people who Neilson could do nothing for. Not illegal of course but hardly ethical although that would not worry Nase. I reckon Nase is struggling to get the rosacea patient numbers up and that would explain this tactic and his constant lies and exaggerations (Nase is an expert at that if nothing else) on the patient figures signing up. On the other hand sadly it would appear that ETS is still big business at the Texas clinic but then despite what Nase says it is really an ETS clinic with rosacea as a potential money spinning sideline or so was hoped.

Lets face it why did Maria Cappolla appear or indeed Patrick on this thread telling us what a wonderful human being Nase is? Of course it's just part of the sick hype to make people think his is the man, the expert, Mr Top Notch. When I read Patrick's posts again I can see Nase's words in there and I have come across this before with other posters in the past. Patrick isn't Nase but I am pretty sure he was being told what to write.

Do you know why we never hear published on the Forum the exact laser protocol they use for treating rosacea? Well if it was, then all of us familar with laser treatments would immediately realise it is exactly the same as that incorporated by Dr Darm, so of course despite what Nase says - it's not really brand spanking new or "cutting edge" but just copied as you will find in much the same way as many of Nase's old reports, papers and research.

The fight for the truth goes on Alex.

Take care

Peter

Default Re: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by patrick_phillips
    If you want get nasty:

Amazing that two words can be used by different people over the course of time.

Gleaning from my words would tell you my experience was positive. Perhaps, phoning the institute, explaining your condition, and discussing possible options may be a good start. This 'banter' is useless.

Take care.
    Well, at least you know it's not "gleeming" now. That's good progress.
    35 year-old male
    Erythmatotelangiectatic rosacea & Ocular
    20 + laser treatments.
    Toleraine Soothing Light Facial Fluid for moisturizer. I don't use a special cleanser. Clonidine daily; klonopin sometimes.
    BEST and CURRENT TREATMENT I use: Low-Level Red Light Therapy LED array.
    Please feel free to PM me with your low-level red light therapy (LLRLT) questions. I'm happy to help if I can.

I think Peter has hit the nail on the head.
    If you look at the protocols developed by Dr. Darm and those developed by Dr. Crouch, and the ongoing improvements and variances that they make, it is as good as it gets (Dr. Nase was, at one stage hailing Dr Darm as the expert in the field)
    So its obvious the Institute will follow something like these protocols, this in itself is fine, after all if you are going to do it you might as well do it right.
    What is annoying is the impression given that it is unique, special and far advanced over anything else!!
    Now there is nothing that prohibits them, indeed, making advances in technique in the future, the jury is still out on that.
    There is no reason why Dr. Nase should not promote the institute as a good centre for laser and IPL, that would be fine.Of course that is not his style, it will have to be world beating, revolutionary, etc. etc, plus have a hint of secret posibilities of almost a cure, and that is not fine .
    In addition, the fact that it has a relationship with a centre for ETS, which is a surgical intervention that worries us so much, adds to the problem.

You saw the problem of Patrick-- all of these discussions are simply "banter".
    For him we have to believe and not question, and the devil is not in the detail, for him it is in not believing!!

Hello Marpus

Good points made.

Lets face it if they were that busy at the Texas Clinic treating rosacea patients do you really think he would be making cold calls to people, sneaking on here impersonating an Italian woman called Maria or sending his buddies (the one(s) he has left?) to post, telling us all what a wonderful human being he is. You don’t need to be a genius to work out he is struggling to give Nielson the numbers he obviously promised – big time! He thought the Rosacea Internet Forums were going to be a honey pot for potential patients but such is the power of the internet everybody can see he is just a conman.

If you invest in expensive standard laser equipment then you need the patients to pay for it – simple economics.

Thanks

Peter