Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What you have all been waiting for!!! Oil is for sale!

Hmm, I think I am going to have to read your organic trial thread :lol: It isnt expensive so is definitely considering. Thanks for keeping us posted :D

Default Re: What you have all been waiting for!!! Oil is for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by princess_illusion
    The most exciting thing was the letter I received today about it!!!

The company makers want to use me (As apprantly I was the most ‘stand out subject’ !!!!!)
    sounds rather like bad news to me - basically means we can't expect as good results as you got?

Max

I think we have to be realistic here. The chances of it working for everyone are remote, just as the same with every other drug/face cream/etc on the market.

I personally believe that 'rosacea' is a collection of symptoms and that the root of the disease is different for each of us. Therefore everyone will respond differently.

Hi Melissa,
    Thank you for your information. I will give this oil a try and hope it will help reduce my flushing. It will be good for the general health anyway.

I’ve searched the web and I also think , as ruu already noticed, that this is the same oil. It really seems this oil isn’t new and can be ordered outside the UK on their webside, so I can get it here in Germany:

Viridian 100% Organic Ultimate Beauty Oil
    http://www.viridian-nutrition.com/pr...asp?ProdID=500

And here I think you can order it also to the US:
    http://www.lovelula.com/pd_viridian_100_organic.cfm

Barbara I hope it works for you .. It helped my flushing greatly .. Which was a MAJOR problem for me! I don't understand how it is out already as I was told it was NOT on the market - but I think they must have meant not for Rosacea??? But after Research and the trial it seems it does work for Rosacea to some degree in different people!

Max - This oil can HELP Eczema, Acne, Brittle nails, lank or falling hair, skin wrinkling, age spots, skin bloom, uneven skin tone, - But it worked for my Rosacea and flushing - It did help people greatly but me more so, as I had very severe flushing and very obvious Rosacea! I do still have it - DON'T get me wrong I am no way rid of Rosacea!! It has just greatly helped me! phlika29 speaks GREAT sense when she says we have to be realistic, just as the same with every other drug/face cream/etc on the market. (Thanks Sarah!)

NWC - I'm trying to get in touch with other people who went on the trial too see if it helps P+P's etc.

Skywolf & phlika29 thank you for your lovely posts of support & kind words.. it's very much appreciated! Thanks for backing me up

To everyone else - I will not be getting paid - I never have been. I will probably get free bottles of the oil, because it worked well for me.

I wish anyone luck with taking it and I dearly hope it works for you to,

All the best,

princess,

can you elaborate a little more on your experience? How long did it take to notice results? What symptoms did it help the most? How much do you have to take per day? Thanks... you're very helpful!
    Subtype-1: Cheek and ear flushing
    Currently: IPL

Hi its all in the photos section!

Glad it's now for sale as it gives us all the option to try it out. Who knows, maybe someone else will get results as good as Princess Illusion's.

I don't doubt for a moment that Princess's trial is genuine and that it is all above board but this:

Quote Originally Posted by Munch Ausen
    Are you getting paid to help promote this product?
    is a very sensible question and it was right to ask.
    Female, age 42. Using Zia Fresh Cleansing Gel, emu oil and ZZ cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Hi Melissa,
    Thank you for your information. I will give this oil a try and hope it will help reduce my flushing. It will be good for the general health anyway.

I’ve searched the web and I also think , as ruu already noticed, that this is the same oil. It really seems this oil isn’t new and can be ordered outside the UK on their webside, so I can get it here in Germany:

Viridian 100% Organic Ultimate Beauty Oil
    http://www.viridian-nutrition.com/pr...asp?ProdID=500

And here I think you can order it also to the US:
    http://www.lovelula.com/pd_viridian_100_organic.cfm
    So this is the exact same oil (same amount of each ingredient)? Think I will give this one a try, ain't expensive so why not..

Chris

Do we have to keep it in the fridge or anything to stop it from decomposing or degrading?

Thanks a lot for posting Princess. I'm ordering mine in tomorrow.