Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marijuana and rosacea

Default Marijuana and rosacea

hello there,

Now I am not one to promote the substance, but I have used it before in the past, probably as almost everyone here might have. What I found is that it makes my rosacea much worse and makes my face redder and much dryer.

Now I am not only talking about smoking it, but consuming it when eating it has the same flushing hot, burning effects.

You experience this as well?

LOL interesting topic.
    I would imagine all that coughing would rush blood into the face for sure.

See this thread
    http://forum.rosaceagroup.org/viewto...juana+cannabis
    Also if you use the search function you can find out a bit more.

Laura

I smoke some on the weekends and for me it's a much better choice than alcohol, escpecially now when im on Accutane. I have never flushed from cannabis even though sometimes i can feel that my head becomes quite warm, it's not a flushy feeling, it's just that my head can feel a bit warm, don't really know why. Otherwice marijuana seem to help me. It's anti-inflammatory, anti-angiogenesis and it kills pain. What i do now for sure is that if im feeling that nasty burning rosacea pain cannabis kills it right away. The day after i've smoked my skin usually feels more calm but iv'e noticed that sometimes my face feels more sensitivae, i don't know why but most of the times cannabis works really good for me.

And like Skywolf said, there's about two more threads on cannabis at this forum.

lakan can you legally buy MaryJane in Sweden????

No, i can't... It will probably never be legal here. For most swedes cannabis = heroin, pretty much. Quite sad, seeing that marijuana is not even near as bad as alcohol in many aspects plus that marijuana works medically well for many people... And still, all people see is a dangerous drug, not really what it does. It's just like drugs = bad, end of discussion =/.

Anyway, i don't give a **** about that law actually. Many people around here grow their own weed and i just buy from them ;)

Quote Originally Posted by lakan
    No, i can't... It will probably never be legal here. For most swedes cannabis = heroin, pretty much. Quite sad, seeing that marijuana is not even near as bad as alcohol in many aspects plus that marijuana works medically well for many people... And still, all people see is a dangerous drug, not really what it does. It's just like drugs = bad, end of discussion =/.

Anyway, i don't give a **** about that law actually. Many people around here grow their own weed and i just buy from them ;)
    Its pretty much the same here, Lakan. Weed is evil. Never mind that it has a great medicinal benefit to a great many people, AIDS victims, Glaucoma, people going through chemothearapy, I have read studies that it also may be a possible treatment for MS, just to name a few, its still EVIL. Never mind there are opiate deritive drugs out there in wide use as pain killers, bieng used legit to the great benifit of many, but being greatly abused by others. Cannibis bad.
    Our laws are messed up in this are IMO, state government can legalize it for medicinal use, but the Fedral government does not, so you can still be arrested for LEGALY in your state using marajuana. What a system.

Laura

Can't say it's great for Ocular Rosacea
    35 year-old male
    Erythmatotelangiectatic rosacea & Ocular
    20 + laser treatments.
    Toleraine Soothing Light Facial Fluid for moisturizer. I don't use a special cleanser. Clonidine daily; klonopin sometimes.
    BEST and CURRENT TREATMENT I use: Low-Level Red Light Therapy LED array.
    Please feel free to PM me with your low-level red light therapy (LLRLT) questions. I'm happy to help if I can.

BC's #1 export is BC Bud 8)

They should legalize it then tax the hell out of it. It makes NO sense that it is illegal when alcohol isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaDavid
    Can't say it's great for Ocular Rosacea
    David,
    Though its been about 2 years since Ive have partaked in the happy weed, it did make my eyes feel better if I was having an occular episode. Granted I looked like someone just pepper sprayed me, but it did something, dont know what, to relieve the gritty, dry horrible feeling. Maybe it was just the mass quanity of doritos, cheetoes, and M&Ms and it took my mind off my eyes? Hmmmm.

Laura

--edited by Skywolf for a missing word, and no Im not high, lol--