Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ocular Rosacea Sub Forum

Default Ocular Rosacea Sub Forum

Hi-

I haven't posted in long while as real life has been rather stressful so I hope it's not too forward to make a suggestion.

I would really love to see an Ocular rosacea sub forum. It isn't spoken of quite as often, & I think having its own section would open up a much needed a dialog about it. I've read all the posts about it here & on the yahoo group, & I still thirst for more regular discussion regarding its treatment (supplement effectiveness, eye drops, lid cleansing, eye makeup, meds etc).

It's a very frustrating & disconcerting aspect of this condition, particularly since there's even less help for it. And I think it's in its own class apart from the facial form since while the 2 things are interconnected, they require different care.

No doubt many struggle with OR so having a wealth of easily accessible info on the complicated nature of its therapy would be extremely helpful.

It would be greatly appreciated if the forum mods & proprietors would consider this addition.

Thanks -
    banshee

I think thats a very good idea. The posts about occular problems tend to get lost in the general section. Though us mods usualy scan the boards like hawks, I will bring it up in the mod area for discussion.

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by Skywolf
    I think thats a very good idea. The posts about occular problems tend to get lost in the general section. Though us mods usualy scan the boards like hawks, I will bring it up in the mod area for discussion.

Laura
    Thanks muchly Skywolf

I'd look forward to having such a resource.

cheers-
    banshee

Hi Kristen

Yes, great idea. Fantastic to see you back posting here again! You have been greatly missed!!! Hope all is going well for you. I will go and check out what you have posted in a sec.

Laura has brought the subject up in the Mod area and I did try for this some time ago. Ultimately it is up to Warren as to how this Forum is set up but I do know he believes in 'majority rules'.

Are you ok with me editing your thread to make it a Poll, so that members can vote on this? Not sure how many members will vote but it might give an indication.

Again, so glad to have you back posting again Kristen! Whoo hoo! Things have been relatively peaceful of late! Double whoo hoo!!!

Luv Jen x

TP has her hand up as a "yes, please" vote.

Whoo hoo! Hi TP!!! Please keep posting!!! We miss you!!! Most of the rat bags are gone now!

Luv Jen xxx

TP your back!!!!!! ***running jumping hug***
    Edited by Skywolf because for some reason the last part of that hug got cut off and it just said "running"

Laura

holy crap TP please stay for a while! we miss ya you know!
    Subtype-1: Cheek and ear flushing
    Currently: IPL

Glad you clarified that Laura!!! I thought you were being a running wolf?! So glad it was a running, jumping hug for TP! Yeay!!!

Yes, please stay TP!!! Who else do you know that has the initials that you and your hubbie thought meant 'Toilet Paper'! It's my lazy hand that changes user names to iitials! Sack me if you like! LOL

Luv ya! Hope you stick around or pop in occassionally, at least!

Jen xxx

Oh my, thank you all. And warm hugs right back!

I really needed the break, I was beginning to feel cynical and angry. Not good But, this forum is very helpful -- I started Singulaire because of YankeesRtheBest and have had great results.

The ocular issues are always troublesome and mostly overlooked because of focus on the facial manifestations. I think a dedicated subforum on that would be very helpful.

TP