Tuesday was a long day taught 8-10 then went to yearly exam then
went to teach 1-3 then 5-6 and at night had my private student the
dermatologist his eyes bugged out at how bad my face was since he had given me antibiotics and offered to treat me free .......and he charges 35 000 pesos and hour and
min wage is 500 pesos and hour....... so yesterday I had this wierd
test done to see why as soon as I go off antibiotics I go all ugly I
have the purple bruise again with ELEVEN zits in it and I couldnt even
use makeup on it as I had to get the test done and Iwore a
scarf over all my face cant teach like this tho

Was so scared the zits would pop in public

Rosacea sucks

I have the 3 worst skin conditions u can imagine, well apart from
leprosy ...I have acne and rosacea and psoriasis

I was so bummed yesterday thought Im so frustrated will this ever end?
Anyway this wierd test was called search for demodex and the lady popped one of my zits ewwww and put it on a slide and gave me the results and I took it to my student , I have 15 of these bugs and so he gave me a treatment. good is under 10 and bad is up to 100 so I am not THAT bad... Its common in rosacea sufferes. Yesterday I wore a scarf over my whole face today I pretended to be sneezing when anyone was near me and covered myself I really cant go around like this.
So Im hoping he'll know what to do I really trust him.
Demodex folliculorum:
Demodex folliculorum mites are much more frequent in rosacea patients then in control groups. Early vascular and connective tissue changes probably create a favourable setting for a secondary proliferation. Demodex folliculorum may represent an important cofactor especially in papulopustular rosacea, in which a delayed hypersensitivity reaction is suspected, but it is not the cause of rosacea. On the other hand Demodex folliculorum is not detected in any rosacea patient and clearing rosacea signs after oral teracycline or sulfur ointment did not affect the resident demodex population.

Demodex folliculorum is a mite that infests hair follicles. It is believed that this mite contributes to a skin condition called rosacea by provoking a small allergic reaction in the follicle, blocking the follicle, or allowing other microorganisms to infect the skin.