Thread: how many mins do you use your red light

Default how many mins do you use your red light

Im really worried i normally do my red light for about 12mins max as found i was bit flushy with doing it for 15mins and just wanted to take things slow and maybe gradually work up to using it for 15mins but tonight i have used it set my alarm and had my music on whilst using my red light and for some reason im not sure why my alarm didnt go off and i ended up doing it for 30 mins i am really worried what infact this is going to have on my skin im already feeling more flushed and look my cheeks look more redder. Has anyone done a red light session for this long or longer and what happened?

Be really grateful for any advice about this
    Thanks Sarah

Default Re: how many mins do you use your red light

Quote Originally Posted by sarah
    Im really worried i normally do my red light for about 12mins max as found i was bit flushy with doing it for 15mins and just wanted to take things slow and maybe gradually work up to using it for 15mins but tonight i have used it set my alarm and had my music on whilst using my red light and for some reason im not sure why my alarm didnt go off and i ended up doing it for 30 mins i am really worried what infact this is going to have on my skin im already feeling more flushed and look my cheeks look more redder. Has anyone done a red light session for this long or longer and what happened?

Be really grateful for any advice about this
    Thanks Sarah

Hi, Sarah.

I regularly sit under my red light array for hours on end while I'm sleeping/napping.

My array exposes me to far more light photons than commercial models. And I let it go on for hours, as I said....

I'd be hard-pressed to understand why such short exposure to red light would be harmful to your condition--anything else you've changed?
    35 year-old male
    Erythmatotelangiectatic rosacea & Ocular
    20 + laser treatments.
    Toleraine Soothing Light Facial Fluid for moisturizer. I don't use a special cleanser. Clonidine daily; klonopin sometimes.
    BEST and CURRENT TREATMENT I use: Low-Level Red Light Therapy LED array.
    Please feel free to PM me with your low-level red light therapy (LLRLT) questions. I'm happy to help if I can.