Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RTIT - Over 130 Treatments Performed

Default RTIT - Over 130 Treatments Performed

Nase's site states that they have performed over 130 treatments already.

Surely someone from this forum or the other two forums went and had a treatment done? Or someone knows of someone that had a treatment?

Anyone?

Or is this Nase using his Random Number Generator again?

Was Nase there or did Nielsen hack away at your face?

Hi Munch

Perhaps the figures are from them trying to help the poor victims badly burnt by using RLT or do you think these are kept separate? Well according to JJ with the red ears when he tried to post from Nase’s IP address, Nase and Nielson had already treated 4 red light therapy induced patients and Dr Bitter Sr had treated 8 – 10. Strange that we have never heard from a single genuine person about these problems?

Also very strange that nobody has ever met (courtroom appearances aside) Nase or appears to have been treated in person by him. I wonder if Nielson has ever actually met him?

What a farce.

Thanks

Peter

Yes Peter RLT is so risky and dangerous that the other day I took my goggles off for a second and noticed I had not even switched my lamp on!!
    Its because it is so harmless that I do not even feel any warmth at 4 inches distance so had not realised it was not on, with a commercial red LED lamp and normal treatment length and distance from the face it must be IMPOSSIBLE ever to suffer any burns or ill effects.
    I would challenge anybody using the proper equipment who claimed to have been burnt.

Still waiting to hear from someone that went to the institute.

Maybe none of them have computers. It is possible.

Maybe no one survived to tell about it?

Anyone???? Have not heard word one from any people who have contacted or visited this supposed clinic.

Apparent waiting lists?

No photos of neilson and nase in action - I am really wondering if this whole thing is a figment of a very very over-active imagination.

Hey All,

It's been a long while since I've posted anything, but I am very thankful to have this group to keep me from doing anything stupid. I was thinking about having a treatment done at this institute until I started reading this stuff. I tried to email drnase at the drnaserosaceainstitute (or whatever the name is) and was immediately sent back a failure notice. Has anyone else tried to email him to see if he'd respond? Its crazy to think that I might have fallen for that. Thanks to all who have done their investigatory homework on this guy and saved dumbasses like me a lot of money.

-David

This is disturbing - is this fraud?

Is there REALLY an Institute???????

Is this the e-mail that you tried?

drnase@rosaceainstitutetexas.com

Quote Originally Posted by daveycrockett
    Hey All,

It's been a long while since I've posted anything, but I am very thankful to have this group to keep me from doing anything stupid. I was thinking about having a treatment done at this institute until I started reading this stuff. I tried to email drnase at the drnaserosaceainstitute (or whatever the name is) and was immediately sent back a failure notice. Has anyone else tried to email him to see if he'd respond? Its crazy to think that I might have fallen for that. Thanks to all who have done their investigatory homework on this guy and saved dumbasses like me a lot of money.

-David

Munch Ausen,

Yea, I'm pretty sure that's the one I tried and it wouldn't even go through. I know I didn't screw up the letters cuz I just copied and pasted. Sorry it took me so long to answer, I don't have regular access to a computer.

-David