Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Debunking Site Updates

Default Debunking Site Updates

Hello

After returning from holiday over the Christmas period I noticed the debunking site had been updated with 5 new articles.

http://www.debunkingnase.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

Not sure how many of you have seen it but I am putting it up on here because I was accused yet again recently of being a member of this group. I think they do admirable work but as I have said previously, I have never been a member and have no intentions of becoming one. Anyway if anybody is interested I see they have confirmed via one of the articles that I am not a member of their organisation. Hopefully that puts this one to bed now.

Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter

Just went and had a look. So, yet again you have to prove that you are being truthful. Sad, really. You had to pay good money to get copies of doctors letters to prove that you actually have Rosacea and then prove that you are not a Debunker! I guess it's this bit that covers the void Debunking involvement:

http://www.debunkingnase.org/index.p...Baywatch_Years

"Nase now claims that Waters owns the DB site and writes the articles. Not true! Waters isn't even a Debunker. Another of Nase's bizarre claims is that Waters has acne, not rosacea. To disprove this, Waters recently posted letters taken from his medical file, proving that he has rosacea but keeps it well under control through Red Light Therapy."

Well, Peter, I admire you for being so strong through the past year or so! So much has been thrown at you and I know that you have some enemies out there. Or perhaps that should now be HAD some enemies out there? One can only hope!

TRUTH!!! Why am I SHOUTING?! Cos I don't want a repeat of 2006 in this Forum! To those who want to know the TRUTH...please take the time to read the link that Peter posted. I am way past being nice to the members who bash me via PM! To those members...go and do some reading!!! Grrrr!!!!!! :evil:

You know, it's kind of like real life. It's always the minority who spoil it for the majority! I do hope the majority here stick together to keep the peace. I'm so tired of trying nicely to get the truth out there!!!

Jen

This user has been banned from this forum

The minority are the ones bashing Nase. The debunker update was 8 days ago. Why bring it up now.. because nobody else did. You all just can't let go of the man.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus
    The minority are the ones bashing Nase. The debunker update was 8 days ago. Why bring it up now.. because nobody else did. You all just can't let go of the man.
    Hi John

I'm not really sure of the relevance of bringing up the debunking site 8 days after it was put in place? I don't think anyone counts days, other than you, perhaps!

Hey, John, we most certainly have had our 'moments' via PM but I thought we were ok now? Sheesh! The other Mods are scared of you! Although we do have another new Mod now. Other than the new Mod, which I am not sure aboout his opinion on this, the other Mods don't want to deal with you. Urgh! I thought we had calmed things down, obviously not.

So, I'm not sure if you posted in reply to Peter (since you have already stated that you hate him on the Forum...ok "hate" not possibily being the exact word...but definitely the gist of it.) Were you replying to my reply to Peter? Or maybe just an overall reply to everyone?

To me, it kind of feels like you have replied because you know that you have been nasty to me via PM. I took the hits and thought we calmed the situation, especially when you sent me a link to a site with personal photos. To be honest John, I'm very sad that you continue down the path you are on! Have you not bothered to read what is out there? I don't believe you have, otherwise you would not be so righteous with your one to two liner posts!!!

Come on, go and do the reading and then come back to give a serving, if you feel it is necessary!

Really John, it's not a mater of letting go of the man, it's a matter of protecting current members and future new members...so that they know the truth. Do you want to pay 3 times the retail price for facial products? I doubt it!

Take the time John and read up. After that, then make comment.

Jen

Jen, a sad smiling came to my face when I was reading your sentence:

Quote Originally Posted by redhotoz
    It's always the minority who spoil it for the majority! I do hope the majority here stick together to keep the peace.
    Jen
    That is EXACTLY what I was thinking last year when all this “telling the truth of Nase” started. Jen, please note that I don’t want to attack you or to start an argument. I just want to tell my feelings about that. I am suffering from flushing since a long time, but more than a year ago it went so bad, that I developed suicidal thoughts…and I’ve been to many derms not being able to help me. It was only because I found more information provided from Dr. Nase on internet and finally reading his book and followed some of his advises that I was able to find some hope again, understanding how complex rosacea really is and realising that things could get better. And I had the feeling a lot of other people were thinking something similar. So when this “telling the truth about Nase” started which finally ended up with his banning I just thought: “It's always the minority who spoil it for the majority! I do hope the majority here stick together to keep the peace.” It is not about WHAT was told about Dr. Nase, but HOW it was told. I never felt that as objective point of view, but full of hate and destructive…not leaving any space for constructive discussion. And I really miss his information and presence on the board since then.

I realise Nase is doing some weird things but I think he still has the potential to do a lot for rosacea research and treatments. What is the point in always criticising him and telling how bad he is? For my taste this is just getting to one-sided. Why just don’t stop mentioning him and finally end all this discussions about him. I think everyone is mature enough to decide for her/himself what to think about Dr. Nase.

Please note, that this is only my point of view. As I mentioned in other posts I always have the wish of people living together in harmony with lots of tolerance and respect for each other. This is not easy of course, it takes a lot of work on oneself and I know it’s just a “nice dream” that never will happen, because people are too different and captured in their own “behaviour traps” (including me ). But why can’t we all just try to stand above the things?!

Well, it’s late now and I’ll have my IPL treatment tomorrow. Better go to bed now.

Take care all,
    Barbara

Prometheus, I think similar.

Barbara

Hello Jen

Appreciate your words and support for the truth to be told. I also appreciate all the other people who were prepared to stand firm against all the lies, especially those who went public and put the record straight about me. There are still a couple of minor issues to be cleared up and then I'm sure we can move forward into what promises to be a better year.

Mmmm looks like one of my enemies has just shown his face. The one who keeps calling me a loser for some reason?

"prometheus"

Hello John

Why don't you please read my original post again. I have been away over Christmas and the start of the New Year and therefore have been playing catch up. Think you will find Jen was away on holiday as well. I explained why I brought the matter up or didn't you understand my reason? Believe me if only you knew half the things that have gone on over the last year, you might have a different outlook on the current situation and realise the amount of work and stress that some individuals have gone through, trying to make the rosacea community and this Forum a better place for the likes of people like you.

Anyway if all this upsets you so much stay away from the thread. If you still consider me a loser then send me a PM with your reasons and I will answer you. Even better give me a time and a phone number and we can thrash it out over the phone man to man.

Thanks

Peter

I suppose Nase will stop being discussed when he starts being on the straight and narrow. Then there would be nothing to talk about, eh?

He posts here under assumed names and talks about how great he is, or, "hey, have you checked out Nase's site, he's posted new pics..."

That was HIM posting HERE, just recently. So it's all well and good when folks don't want to be upset by the "telling the trust" (loved the quotes put on that, by the way), but put responsibility where it belongs.

There is always the most sensible of approaches: if you don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that. Eh?

According to his announcements, his super duper forum should be up and running now, so there's always that "safe" place for you to go.

As a rosacean I will comment on all things affecting rosacea, it's treatment, and its charlatans.

Cheers,
    Twickle Purple

(Are my Canadian roots showing, eh?)

Happiness is a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    I’ll have my IPL treatment tomorrow. Better go to bed now.
    Good luck with your IPL, Barbara.

Twickle Purple

Happiness is a choice.

This user has been banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by redhotoz
    Hi John

I'm not really sure of the relevance of bringing up the debunking site 8 days after it was put in place? I don't think anyone counts days, other than you, perhaps!

Hey, John, we most certainly have had our 'moments' via PM but I thought we were ok now? Sheesh! The other Mods are scared of you! Although we do have another new Mod now. Other than the new Mod, which I am not sure aboout his opinion on this, the other Mods don't want to deal with you. Urgh! I thought we had calmed things down, obviously not.

So, I'm not sure if you posted in reply to Peter (since you have already stated that you hate him on the Forum...ok "hate" not possibily being the exact word...but definitely the gist of it.) Were you replying to my reply to Peter? Or maybe just an overall reply to everyone?

To me, it kind of feels like you have replied because you know that you have been nasty to me via PM. I took the hits and thought we calmed the situation, especially when you sent me a link to a site with personal photos. To be honest John, I'm very sad that you continue down the path you are on! Have you not bothered to read what is out there? I don't believe you have, otherwise you would not be so righteous with your one to two liner posts!!!

Come on, go and do the reading and then come back to give a serving, if you feel it is necessary!

Really John, it's not a mater of letting go of the man, it's a matter of protecting current members and future new members...so that they know the truth. Do you want to pay 3 times the retail price for facial products? I doubt it!

Take the time John and read up. After that, then make comment.

Jen
    I have never been nasty to you via pm so I have no idea what you are talking about. I have pointed out that you are biased but I have always been respectful. I have no idea why any mod would be afraid of me either, I pretty much just lurk here and try to get helpful information. But as you know I do point things out when I think they need to be pointed out.

My reply was to the thread. Not to Peter. But just to clarify, I don't hate Peter, I don't know him. I do think he has become what he has been crusading against. I think Friedrich Nietzsche said it best.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

You all continue to bring the subject up, you continue to make fun of a man who can't defend himself, who has helped countless people. It sickens me. You all start the new year off just like you ended the last one.

I know about everything you are talking about, I don't need to read up on anything and I don't need to repeat your name every sentence for you to understand who I'm talking to.

And your biting one or two liners are helping new and current members? I guess I fail to see how that works.

But keep up the good work, I'm aware that the only way my posts aren't edited is if I insult Nase and not point out the sillyness that's spouted on here.