Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's to a Peaceful 2007!

Default Here's to a Peaceful 2007!

What a year! Whew!

I'm winding down now for the festive season and finally have NO e-mails/PMs in my Inbox. Don't get me wrong, e-mails/PMs are fine, but just to have finally answered and cleared them feels like a weight off my shoulders. Whoo hoo! Ah, don't worry, there weren't hundreds of them. I just like to take the time to reply with as much as I can give.

This year, on the Rosacea Forum, has been such a drain on me and no doubt many others too! I started out with gusto, trying my best to get the truth out there. When I was made a Mod, I tried my best to not get involved in the 'hairy' threads, alas, I dipped in a little from time to time. I'm not perfect and hey, who is?!

Anyway, I do believe that the members here are real and wonderful people. We have enough to deal with, with the dreaded Rosacea beast, let alone trying to work out what is real or what is a money making scheme! Blah, blah, blah...etc etc.

I know I'm rambling a bit but I do hope that 2007 will bring us closer together in an attempt to have adult discussions about Rosacea and that the Meta will be rarely posted to, other than what it's actually here for (stuff about the RF itself).

So, I wish everyone a fantabulous Christmas, full of happy times and memories to behold. Stuff the red face...just for a wee while anyway!

Luv Jen x

Hello Jen,
    Merry Christmas for you too!

Barbara

Default MERRY CHRISTMAS

Jen,
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
    KR

Merry Christmas, Jen!

You've put in some sterling work this year!

Many thanks.

Merry Christmas Jen!!

I hope it's filled with all the joy and love you deserve.
    You've done a terrific job this year. It's been wacky at times for sure.
    I love this board, it gave me so much this year and I am truly thankful for that -- and to you for keeping it safe.

Best wishes in 2007!
    Twickle Purple

Happiness is a choice.

Hello Jen

Happy Christmas and New Year to you and your family as well, plus everybody else on all the Forums.

I am sure everybody appreciates the hard work you have put in together with the other Mods in trying to hold this place together during those difficult moments. It certainly never got boring on here that's for sure. Lets hope in 2007 we see a breakthrough in finding the cause of Rosacea and develop better treatments for sufferers to benefit from.

All the best

Peter

Happy Holidays Jen, and to everyone else as well!
    This board has been a lifesaver for me, there are so many good people here and so much information available it is truely wonderful. I especially like the photo forum, where all us folks who wont even go out of our homes on a bad day will post up their mug shots, to me it's like saying "#%@# you rosacea, here is my face and I'm not ashamed of it!!!"
    So Happy Holiday Season all, and cheers to a New Year!

Laura

I'm a bit embarrassed! I didn't mean this thread to be a 'Merry Christmas Jen' thing but simply a call for peace in 2007. Thank you so much everyone for your Christmas wishes, it's so appreciated.

I've learnt a great deal from all of you this year and I am most appreciative of your posts/PMs/e-mails/phone calls. At the heart of the Rosacea Forum, there is a wonderful group of real people. I'm looking forward to our discussions next year.

Jen

P.S. Most of the recent Meta threads have been locked for the time being. If you really need to post to one, PM me or one of the other Mods. The threads will be unlocked after Christmas.

Maybe we should lock this one up before a group hug breaks out! LOL

Ahhh, a group hug would be kinda nice Laura! I need a hug!

Shall I start singing? Lah lah lah lah lah... (That's from the Wiggles)...everybody sing...now clap your hands! I miss my Kindy Gym classes - not on in the school holidays. Ah, just as well I'm headed away soon to par-tay!

Luv Jen x