Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rosacea Treatment Institute of Texas

Default Rosacea Treatment Institute of Texas

Looks like Dr. Nase has a brochure posted on his website for his new rosacea clinic. Says that it's in San Antonio. I tried the number to the clinic and an answering machine picked up saying that it was Dr. Nielson, an ETS doctor that did Dr. Nase's surgery awhile back. I left a message explaining that I was wanting Dr. Nase's clinic and no one has called me back as of yet. Anyone looked into this?

There is more info on this in the meta-forum section under ' Honey I shrunk the rosacea institute'

Default Re: Rosacea Treatment Institute of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by mwilson21
    Looks like Dr. Nase has a brochure posted on his website for his new rosacea clinic. Says that it's in San Antonio. I tried the number to the clinic and an answering machine picked up saying that it was Dr. Nielson, an ETS doctor that did Dr. Nase's surgery awhile back. I left a message explaining that I was wanting Dr. Nase's clinic and no one has called me back as of yet. Anyone looked into this?
    Hello

Interesting. So the Cutting Edge New Rosacea Institute has an answer phone that says it's Dr Nielson and he carried out ETS on Nase. Well how original and informative. I bet that's one message that gets changed soon. Perhaps the two of them should sing from the same hymn book.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by mwilson21
    Hello

Interesting. So the Cutting Edge New Rosacea Institute has an answer phone that says it's Dr Nielson and he carried out ETS on Nase. Well how original and informative. I bet that's one message that gets changed soon. Perhaps the two of them should sing from the same hymn book.

Peter
    Now, I may be going out on a limb here but I suspect the answer phone message is not actually something like this: ' Hi, I'm Dr Neilson, you may remember mr from such surgical interventions as 'The destruction of Dr Nases's sympathetic nervous system.'

Quote Originally Posted by GJ
    ' Hi, I'm Dr Neilson, you may remember mr from such surgical interventions as 'The destruction of Dr Nases's sympathetic nervous system.'
    Troy McClure from the Simpsons!

Happiness is a choice.

In a world of noble Shakespearean thespians, delightful Hollywood beauties and reliable West End stalwarts, Troy will pitch-up in the grubbiest of infomercials simply to make a fast buck.

Dr Nielson is an ETS surgeon.

I'm sure he'd be honoured to speak the words on behalf of such fine gents as these.

Happiness is a choice.

Glad to see I'm not the only Simpsons fan here!

Doh wonder if the Institute have called mwwilson21 back yet?

Perhaps other members from here have also called? I suppose most of his 7,000 Super Forum members will already be signed into the Institute so they will be off to a flyer and I am surprised there will be room for anybody else? Perhaps they will build another new wing called the overflow wing Perhaps I will call myself and check this out and if I get the answer phone Ill leave a nice message

I was tempted to say Ill eat my shorts if there are 7,000 Super Forum members but .

Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    ...Perhaps I will call myself and check this out and if I get the answer phone Ill leave a nice message
    DOH! Mmmm...BEER! Marj thinks you might just get an engaged tone!