Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mods please!

Default Mods please!

Hey all,

It seems my fan club have returned, with their comical false usernames :?

Im not sure who it is this time, Im assuming its not the anti Nase squad again. Perhaps one or two of the trolls who continue to hound me?

Damn, dont you just love this place sometimes...

Anyway, just to draw your attention to a minor problem. Id appreciate it if you would ban these false user accounts and note the IP's.

Many thanks,

BB

Hi BB

Mods can't ban members, so I have asked Warren to ban the newest member. Is there more than one? E-mail or PM me with the user names and I will give Warren a list.

It's pretty low stuff, indeed!

Jen

Is that so? Do they not trust you with the big red button?

Well I never!

Anyway, thanks Jen, and I shall be sure to let you know if this trolling persists. I fear it may, as I have a growing camp of trolls out for my blood these days.

BB

We have another one!

Please do the honours and take out the rubbish...

BB

They're working overtime BB! We've spotted a few and have asked Warren to remove them, as soon as they come in.

Warren is working on something to prevent this from happening.

Jen

That is very good news!

Happiness is a choice.

Am I missing something? Where are the trolls .. ? Did they post things or just sign up?

Munch,

As you may remember, I enraged a few Nordic trolls back in the day by defending one Geoffrey Nase. They were soon banned for their activities, but continued to get at me through new user accounts, some of which were statements about me, for example, 'Bobbear=Nase' and such like.

Other trolls discovered what a 'great' technique this was for mischief and picked up the ball. Our old friend Marc (Fanta etc) thought it was highly amusing to use new user accounts as a way of posting troll messages once he became banned.

At this moment in time, I have a couple of trolls on my back. Im not sure which one it is, but someone keeps trying to take the piss out of me by starting daft user accounts, and making reference to my continued advocation of skin camouflage products for the treatment of facial flushing and blushing.

Interestingly, they only started after my petition for Geoffrey Nase went up, so I might suspect the culprit to be a fan of the ole doc?

Eitherway, I absolutely SWEAR blind to you that I am not in the slightest bit bothered if it is Marc. He is a nutter, and to be frank, I find him quite amusing! His little username messages do bring a dry smile to my face, lol.

However, if it turned out to be the other troll, then Id want him banished for good as he is a scary dude! Seriously, like a weird cyber stalker!

Hope this answers your question.

BB

Warren has now removed all of the bogus anti-BB user names.

Just for the record, for those wanna-be RF trolls out there...Bob Bear is NOT Nase! Please take your time wasting efforts away from this Forum!

Thank you! :evil: <---First time I've used that 'smiley'! Grrr!

Jenny

For the record, our Bear is much better looking than Nase.

BB, I hope this juvenile nonsense does not dissuade you from posting on camoflage solutions for men. I know that your posts are a lifeline to some fellows. It is a hard topic to approach for many due to archaic stereotyping, and this needs to change. I've seen the response to both the practical and the emotional aspects of this condition with your informative and genuine posts. You're a real asset to this forum and ESFB.

Twickle Purple

Happiness is a choice.