Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT: A Petition - The Friends of Dr Nase

Will gladly sign this, my support and thanks go to Doc Nase. -- He's always helped me and answered my questions when I was in need of answers, when I was depressed after being to a few Derms who didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground, it was Doc Nase who helped me through it. -- I hope he has great success with his new Clinic and makes it the best Clinic in the world for treating and erraticating rosacea. -- Cut through all the bull**** and remember we're all in the same boat, quit the fighting, hatred and work towards helping each other, obtain remission and a find cure for this disease.
    -- DukeCity steps down off the soapbox...

This user has been banned from this forum

I guess I would be considered a nase supporter, he has taken the time to help me on forums through e-mails and such. But the thing that has helped me the most is finacea which he hated. But heck, he even took the time to tell me to change my blood pressure medicine because the one I was taking could make my rosacea worse. Don't know how he benefited from that at all, but I sure did.

I come here and try to gather information, [edited - redhotoz]. For the most part, marc was the only reason I ever posted because he was so annoying and hurtfull to everyone.

[edited - redhotoz]

I could care less if Peter has rosacea or not, I assume that he does. [edited - redhotoz]

[edited - redhotoz]

Its very obvious that Dr. Nase has some problems, but the joy everyone takes in kicking the man when he's down disgusts me. I could care less if he has attacked you or not. He jumped on me a few times for telling people to use finacea and that's fine. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I also posted that a benign tumor can't metasticize (sp?) and he jumped on me for that. But the bottom line is he has helped a lot more people than anyone else and I would welcome him back with open arms. I also wouldn't blindly follow what he or anyone else would tell me. That's where you have to take responsibility for yourself and make educated decisions.

Default Re: IMPORTANT: A Petition - The Friends of Dr Nase

[edited - redhotoz: to remove quote - save me editing again!!!]

I knew I missed a few of my most brilliant insights: http://tinyurl.com/yaxl8w

Sadly, to Milton's earlier post, it is increasingly less productive to post these insights here, because people (like me) will divert the intent of the thread. In that sense, I agree with you completely.

Rick

[edited - redhotoz]

Rick, with all due respect, your sentiment confuses me.
    You were a participant in the thread you speak of, but not in the manner you seem to be inferring here.

Happiness is a choice.

Default Re: IMPORTANT: A Petition - The Friends of Dr Nase

[edited - redhotoz]

I think that [edited - redhotoz] is not happy unless he see's Geoffrey Nase in the stocks being bombarded with rotten fruits. While I think he needs to make amense for his mistakes definately, I dont wish him harm. I guess this is why [edited - redhotoz] and I quite often come into conflict. I am not a nasty, vindictive troll, [edited - redhotoz].

BB

Quote Originally Posted by Twickle Purple
    You were a participant in the thread you speak of, but not in the manner you seem to be inferring here.
    I diverted both the Kakarot's thread on G Protein Uncouplers (because it mirrored Nase's single-minded focus on delivery mechanisms) and BB's thread here (for reasons I stated). And I was wrong is associating Kakarot with Nase.

Either
    -- you admit (as a forum) that you exist as a place for people to use obscenities to insult people, with little real content, or
    -- you compete with r-s on content.

You've chosen the former, by default, so I am pleased to participate at that level (minus the obscenities and name calling ...).

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Twickle Purple
    Could this be? TP and I see eye to eye on something?

Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    Either
    -- you admit (as a forum) that you exist as a place for people to use obscenities to insult people, with little real content, or
    -- you compete with r-s on content.

You've chosen the former, by default, so I am pleased to participate at that level (minus the obscenities and name calling ...).

Rick
    Rick,
    Now you are starting to step into my area of expertise. Competition is based on more than just content. Competition and the winner of such can be based upon timeliness of information, timeliness of response, organization of content, the network of contributors, etc.

But, the bigger point here is why do you think a competition should even exist at all? I think a better question might be how can forums collaborate better?

Trey, excellent point!

[edited - redhotoz]

Twickle Purple

Happiness is a choice.