Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT: A Petition - The Friends of Dr Nase

Default Re: IMPORTANT: A Petition - The Friends of Dr Nase

[edited - redhotoz]

Do you know how much of a pain in this arse this is going to cause me? Ruffled feathers are not easy to smooth again.

So please, tell what I am going to benefit from this OTHER than feeling I have done the community justice?

You know [edited - redhotoz] , sometimes I think you are more [edited - redhotoz]...

BB

PS. Oh and btw, [edited - redhotoz]

and breathe...........

Bob

Some bad comments were bound to appear. As long as you are true to yourself and tell it how you see it then I wouldn't worry about anyone else.

Bob, you are a capital fellow!

Comedy genius.

You know, as I do, that this thing will never die: the besetting unreasonabless of the internet makes it improbable; the peculiar character of these rosacea fora make it impossible.

I do not know if Dr Nase is nuts.
    I do not know if Dr Nase is a bad person.
    I do suspect that Dr Nase has done some regrettable things.

So it goes. Join the club. I'm the red faced fellow in the corner..

I do know that Dr Nase can be very companionable and helpful.

I do know that you do not make a nutter less nuts by taunting him with his nuttiness.

I do know that do not make a bad person less bad by ramming his badness down his throat.

I do know that there are few spectacles more depressing than that of the once persecuted, persecuting.

I do know that those in possesssion of Truth need not lower themselves to bandy words with those who insist that black is white. If God (Truth)be for me, who can be against me?

Oh well.

Bring on the Aussies

GJ,

Always a pleasure my good man, always.

Perhaps I would benefit from taking a similar stance to you. But I wanted to give this a shot, if only to get it off my chest and out in the public air. This will never go away if we continue as we have been, bickering with one another of the more purile of issues!

I guess I had hoped to inspire a little compassion in people, maybe enough to show Geoffrey a different way.

Iv questioned whether it was the right thing to do or not, but I feel good about it. Just kind of pisses me off when [edited - redhotoz]

BB

This user has been banned from this forum

[edited - redhotoz]

Quote Originally Posted by phlika29
    and breathe...........

Bob

Some bad comments were bound to appear. As long as you are true to yourself and tell it how you see it then I wouldn't worry about anyone else.
    Indeed, its just a shame when you have to hear them for long time members who should be above such bs.

[edited - redhotoz]

BB

[edited - redhotoz]

Hey, you can tell [edited - redhotoz] to [edited - redhotoz] all you like my friend!

Just dont try to make out he doesnt have rosacea when you know he does. I would never try to question Rick's rosacea. But I would give him a thick ear right now, quite happily.

How vulgar, I know...

My god, this is one thread that I NEVER thought Id get attacked for. Since when do you get attacked for trying to do a good thing for a friend?

Oh sorry, I forget where I was

BB

This user has been banned from this forum

[edited - redhotoz: to remove the quote - save me editing again!!!]

BB,
    We have disagreed in the past, but I do hold you as one of the more level headed individuals on the forum (99% of the time; just kidding). Your efforts here are right and just in my opinion.

Best,
    Trey

[edited - redhotoz: to remove quote - save me editing again!!!]

Thank you Trey.

And to be honest, I think 99% was rather on the generous side...

BB

Well, I haven't posted on the forum for quite a while now but I do have to say that this is an excellent initiative by Mr Bear and I do think it is exactly what was needed.

Reading this forum these days is 10 % rosacea and 90% bickering of all sorts, not just about Dr Nase, allthough he stands for quite a piece of those 90%, and I'd love to see the whole on line rosacea community move on. We're busy nagging each other about crap like this when there's something so much more to be pursued - going after the real beast, the red beast! I for one can't stand this crap and it really limits me in my daily life, which sucks so bad and I need all your guys help to get better, we all need each other. Who the hell would care about us instead? The big medical corporations? Yeah, right.. they've shown exactly how much they care during the years, and come up with virtually nothing.

I also consider Geoffrey a friend, whom I've talked to a few times on the phone and exchanged many e-mail's with. He's a very friendly and easy going guy and truly wants to help, but I also see another side of him that is quite disturbing, and he really needs to do something about that.

Geoffrey, I know you're out there. BB makes very good sense here. You're just hurting yourself more and more beyond repair when you constantly continue to come on to this forum and try to get into the crowd again, one way or another. It's time to let go and focus on yourself for a while, not what others think or say about you. We all want Geoffrey Nase, the no 1 rosacea-killer, back. But there is some stuff you have to deal with first, in order to make that happen. We're here for you buddy, at least BB and me, and I know some others as well.

Thanks everyone,
    Andy