Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT: A Petition - The Friends of Dr Nase

Thank you everyone.

I hope that Geoffrey see's how even those he argues with remain compassionate to his problems.

BB

This user has been banned from this forum

BB,

Who are you saying are his supporters? I hope you are not contending that I am [edited redhotoz].

Overall however BB, I see your overarching goals of creating peace and do not think that anyone would disagree with such goals (as well as wanting Dr Nase to seek help). I would also submit that those goals should include everyone, [edited - redhotoz] (rather than just Nase), and as part of such goals, distructive behavior, such as fabricating events and attributes about people, [edited - redhotoz], should be eliminated as best as possible (i.e. not tolerated by anyone).

Trey,

To be totally honest, I dont know who 'they' are anymore. I just know that there have been people who have hurt Geoffrey greatly by their alleged support. You probably know who they are better than I do mate.

"Overall however BB, I see your overarching goals of creating peace and do not think that anyone would disagree with such goals "

That means alot Trey, thanks for your support.

Oh and believe me, Im counting everyone in this. Although I doubt Peter will agree with this thread, I hope that he will also show his support.

BB

This user has been banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bear
    You probably know who they are better than I do mate.
    For clarity, I do not.

Well, if I am to be honest, I dont think that Jon did Geoffrey any favors to be quite honest. I always got on fine with the guy, but I didnt agree with the way he chose to show his support.

The fact that he even went to court with Geoffrey KNOWING full well that he was going to be humiliated... I found that hard to swallow. If I'd have had the balls, I would have tried to talk Geoffrey out of going to court (for the benefit of all involved).

But thats another story...

BB

The best way to help Nase is to stop talking about him and what he is up to.

Quote Originally Posted by clsykes00
    BB,

Who are you saying are his supporters? I hope you are not contending that I am, [edited - redhotoz].

Overall however BB, I see your overarching goals of creating peace and do not think that anyone would disagree with such goals (as well as wanting Dr Nase to seek help). I would also submit that those goals should include everyone, [edited - redhotoz] (rather than just Nase), and as part of such goals, distructive behavior, such as fabricating events and attributes about people, [edited - redhotoz], should be eliminated as best as possible (i.e. not tolerated by anyone).
    Hello Bob

Sorry I know your heart is in the right place and I don't want to spoil this thread for you but [edited - redhotoz]. With Nase [edited redhotoz] it looks like he wants to distance himself now. [edited- redhotoz].

[edited - redhotoz] You know for me (with my record of help and support) to be accused of not having rosacea is something I find very offensive and I will deal with again later on. The thread we were both on yesterday got pulled last night (our time) but it appears it is now back up and I am trying to catch up with what has been said but I see [edited - redhotoz].

[edited - redhotoz].

Good luck with your honourable aim but don't ask my opinion yet because I need to work on something else and have time to think. As you remember I tried something similar but on a much smaller scale and I wrote directly to Nase a couple of times and suggested he got help. Anyway I will let you get on and I will stay away for now.

Thanks

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by phlika29
    You may be right Sarah.

Question is, how do you get people to stop talking? We've been at this for 18 months now and its getting worse, not better.

Peter will vouch for that Im sure, as I know he's as pissed off as anyone!

BB

[edited - redhotoz: to remove quote - save me the time editing again!!!]

Yeah, I see your point Peter.

For the record, I dont think you should have to prove your rosacea at all, like I said in the other thread. But I said my piece and I shall leave it to you guys to put that one to rest.

Im glad you can see what Im trying to do Peter. It means a lot to know that you dont disapprove.

BB

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by phlika29
    You may be right Sarah.

Question is, how do you get people to stop talking? We've been at this for 18 months now and its getting worse, not better.

Peter will vouch for that Im sure, as I know he's as pissed off as anyone!

BB
    Well now you mention it I suggested a number of options in a thread I started just last night, I think it was called something like 'there must be another way'