Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VERIFIED: nase=Mariacappola=redbegone=guest

Default VERIFIED: nase=Mariacappola=redbegone=guest

Finally it has been verified as 100% cutting-edge FACT that nase=Mariacrappola=redbegone=guest.

Thank you, moderators for verifiying the IP addresses of these "people"!!

Shocked I am. Just shocked.

Well, actually I am highly amused.

It is pretty creepy though.

Happiness is a choice.

Did I miss something again?

A thread started by Maria Cappolla:

Dr. Nase sets the record straight with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by MariaCappolla
    Hi Group,

My name is Maria Cappolla. I have never posted here before as I usually just like to read. I have to say that most people here are great but a few bad apples seem to sour this entire forum. I will state up front that I am a big Nase supporter. Not because of his website, book or posts, but because of personal interaction. 14 months ago I was getting treated experimentally for hypertension with G Protein modifiers. To my surprise, 7 months ago on a follow up visit to the Hospital Clinic I heard Dr. Nase's name paged. I excused myself from the physician and ran to see if it was Dr. Nase. Our Dr. Nase. It was. Strange. He was there with a load of doctors from the same Clinic and Biotech company testing me. I introduced myself and he took time out to talk to me. He had been talking to this company and doctors about G Protein Biological Modifiers. Same stuff I was taking to open up my blood vessels. He saw I had rosacea and asked if I wanted to join a small study right there and then. I said yes. If I can explain this right. A G protein when attached to the vessel wall can cause sustained dilation for hypertension. On the other hand if you block it or uncouple it (from his website) you do the opposite. I listened with the other dozen participants. He started the program, brought in the needle injectors and also brought a portable wand for delivery. So, he had four different companies joining together just for rosacea. My red face was terribly flushed especially with the hypertension drugs. Dr. Nase put this wand on my face with a drug applicator -- like the wet mops. 10 minutes and done. Face was 100% white. I cried. He then stuck me in a preheated room for 30 minutes (tropical room) came out and I was white as a ghost. A second doctor put glycolic acid on my face and no reaction. Seriously. Then they fed us -- Thai food. Just sweated. Still white. It was a dream. 25 years plus beet red. Gone. Triggers gone. It has been 7 months now with follow up every 30 days when Dr. Nase flies in and takes samples and recordings with gadgets that look like they were from a movie. For 5 months 24 hurs a day, 7 days a week I have been rosacea free, trigger free, Free. The last two months I have had mild pinkness to triggers, but still a white face. 10 minutes of treatment and 7 months of no rosacea. So, I have met Dr. Nase 7 times in person. The four companies, the countless physicians all sit down and take notes. He put them all together. No bigger hero in my book. Challenged us with the hardest triggers. He figures the treatments should last 6 to 9 months and then redo. So, for me to read and watch the NRS for 6 years not produce one viable treatment and see Dr. Nase working behind the scenes getting everyone together by reversing a hypertension drug and then selling them on it for us........ who else. I will do my best to answer questions but I will not take any grief from the four or five people who have finally been exposed for who they are. Dr. Nase's update tonight was eyeopening. He has kept quiet and taken the high road for long enough. If any of you walked in to the clinic and was treated like I was -- with absolute care and a serious gleem in his eye that tells you rosacea is his enemy -- everyone would sit back and relax. We are in good hands whether you know it or not. A chance meeting showed me fiirst hand that Dr. Nase is still fighting for us. BTW, for those nasties who put up photos of him on steroids -- hes about 6 feet tall and 190 pounds -- I personally asked as I know he wont go down that road. The G protein stuff is real. They are starting a larger trial and I am done, but Dr. Nase will continue to treat me as long as the physicians OK it. He really is not suppose to but he understands -- you cant just taste freedom and then be locked up again for a few years.I think everyone should read his update. I think everyone needs to remember his 8 years of posts. How long did oother doctors last -- 4 or 5 months under scrutiny? Good luck to everyone. In my mind anyone who has rosacea is automatically a friend. I thnk that should be a rule.

http://drnase.com/rosacea_hot_topics.htm#New

Maria
    Totally creepy.

Happiness is a choice.

Redbegone started the thread:

Dr. Nase Photo Updates 2006 -- Remission for 7 Years

Quote Originally Posted by redbegone
    I know this is not the place for constructive discussions or topics, but I still think that most rosacea sufferers want to be helped and also know there is real hope. I see that Dr. Nase has updated his site with August 2006 photos and is now 7 years in remission. Thats good news no matter how you slice it. For all the Peter Cyberstalkers who have surprisingly not mentioned the link yet, here it is below:

http://www.drnase.com/recent_headlines.htm#Photos

Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by redbegone
    Twinkle Purple,

Of course everyone is Dr. Nase. Please excuse me for pointing out something that frustrates rosacea sufferers. Static photos. These dont do rosacea justice. I want to see what rosacea sufferers can do out in the sun, sports, running, drinking alcohol, etc. and Dr. Nase has shown all these triggers eliminated. That is important and its important that treatment centers and pharma companies understand that.

TP, there is much more to life than this board, rosacea and cyberstalking. Seriously. You and Peter may rule this board with an iron hand, but what use. At what expense. We all ultimately saw Peter in his true form for two weeks now with abusive language, fat jokes (which somehow you disregarded and threw it back at Dr. Nase -- stick up for yourself and your body). Jeeeezzz.

TP, Kindly remove your quote about the only thing in life that matters is "being kind to others, being kind to others, being kind to others". You have become the exact opposite of what you preach. Do you selectively have the choice to "be mean to others, mean to others, mean to others".

Seriously. A worthwhile post already turning sour.

Rosacea, flushing and triggers. Very important. Much more important than any unkown grudge that you hold.

Happiness is a choice.

And, of course, we have his sneaky "Guest" posts all over, as well as his little sock puppet soldiers.

Happiness is a choice.

Just to prove that nase lies:

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:50 am Post subject:

I was ending on a positive note, but it seems I need to answer one more question.

Maria is real. She is one of 12 participants in a G-Protein Response Modifier clinical study. If you can wait just a little bit, there will be a publication that I will be part of that will list the 12 case studies

and then.....

NOT ME. I did not post any negative information. Please check the IP addresses and locations to verify before unfounded allegations continue to skyrocket. I have only included positive information today. There are several other guests including yourself who are not me. Did not say it. Please have the modifiers verify.

Dr. Geoffrey Nase

MARIA IS REAL.

This is like the twilight zone...... or perhaps a "Hardy Boys Mystery Story!"

We all needed imaginary friends at times. Mostly when we're 3 though...

Happiness is a choice.

Whew! At least we know Millie isn't Nase.

Happiness is a choice.