Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Nase Photo Updates 2006 -- Remission for 7 Years

VG did you mean perfect or perverted? LOL, Laughing, Nobody take that the wrong way please.

Moi? O

Happiness is a choice.

Giggling, No, never you! Giggling more.

OK, I am trying real hard picturing the ferocious wolf AV giggling!!

Happiness is a choice.

My avatar is not a scary wolf TP. His eyes are beautiful, a bigger pic would show that, thats why I chose that wolf as me, so to speak. I dont like the pics of wolves with snarling faces, teeth barred, back to talking about animals here, but hey have got a bad rap in life. They are not "Dogs, as we think of them though they are the original Dogs. People here buy wolf hybreds thinking that they are llke your typical family dog, they are not, , and its sad. People think its cool to have a wolf, then realize too late that it wasn't a good idea.

This user has been banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Twickle Purple
    You should see him try to attack me with nonsense on other threads, saying strange things like I never had allergy shots, I took allergy shots for flushing (??), I really don't have rosacea. And so on. Very bizarre behaviour.
    You constantly make things up as well. I am not worried about you though. You are generally harmless for obvious reasons.

Where do I say again that you don't have rosacea. This should be easy to provide proof.

Quote Originally Posted by clsykes00
    Quote Originally Posted by Twickle Purple
    You should see him try to attack me with nonsense on other threads, saying strange things like I never had allergy shots, I took allergy shots for flushing (??), I really don't have rosacea. And so on. Very bizarre behaviour.
    You constantly make things up as well. I am not worried about you though. You are generally harmless for obvious reasons.

Where do I say again that you don't have rosacea. This should be easy to provide proof.
    Oh for the love that is all and good Trey, give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by clsykes00
    Did you really have rosacea 30+ years ago to the point you could tell whether shots had an affect on your flushing? Also, when you first came on, you said you had steroid induced rosacea.
    I did not have Rosacea 30 years ago.

I did not have shots for rosacea or flushing, and they were of no benefit or relief for my allergy symptoms. Which was the point of the orginal post you're crying about.

My very first post talks about my steroid use and that I have good old fashioned rosacea, not steroid rosacea:

(http://forum.rosaceagroup.org/viewto...ghlight=#25086)

You're a moron.

Happiness is a choice.

Trey
    I may be new here, but Im vocal, and have done my homework, reading past threads years back. The person you worship has feet of clay, and has done more damage than good to us, despite anything he may have contributed in the past. I have not read his book, so I cant comment on it, but I know it has helped many, and I give him credit for that, I give him credit for bringing this disease into the light. He failed everyone though, with juvinille attack on members of boards he managed to get banned from. he is his own De-bunker

Quote Originally Posted by Skywolf
    My avatar is not a scary wolf TP. His eyes are beautiful, a bigger pic would show that, thats why I chose that wolf as me, so to speak. I dont like the pics of wolves with snarling faces, teeth barred, back to talking about animals here, but hey have got a bad rap in life. They are not "Dogs, as we think of them though they are the original Dogs. People here buy wolf hybreds thinking that they are llke your typical family dog, they are not, , and its sad. People think its cool to have a wolf, then realize too late that it wasn't a good idea.
    That really is a beautiful photo Skywolf. I'm a serious animal lover. I have found that with most animals that have a bad rep, it's usually the humans that deserve that reputation not the animal. I have seen folks who have wolf-cross 'pets' -- these are wild animals, and they are treated as some status symbol. I thought it was really sad when the wolves were reintroduced back into YellowStone, a lot of folks had a problem with that. We've got cougar here and we cohabitate, well as much as you can with cougar. They are not tracked and hunted, and they are a denizen in all the parks and most islands here.

Happiness is a choice.