Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 247

Thread: Dr. Nase Photo Updates 2006 -- Remission for 7 Years

  1. #181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twickle Purple
    Definitely in remission. Definitely.
    Female, age 42. Using Zia Fresh Cleansing Gel, emu oil and ZZ cream.

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clsykes00
    If Peter can challenge me on my connection to Nase and any ulterior motive I have for making comments on RLT, I can challenge him on his rosacea pictures. I didn't see any of you stand up for me when he challenges me, even six months ago.

    Now, let's see the pictures Peter or lets see proof to support your claims about me.
    But that isnt really the same is it.

    Whether Peter does or doesnt have rosacea is a little irrelevant. He has made his case against Geoffrey and his supports regardless of his own condition. But to add to that, logic dictates that Peter would have to be a rosacea sufferer for him to be an active member of the community for so long. For anyone to challenge him on this is just absurd and rather pointless.

    On the other hand, if you are trolling this forum whisking up trouble out of faith to Dr Nase (which is totally plausible, as many have done so before), then I think any member here has the right to call you out on it.

    Trey, Im sure you'll agree that there is no more fairer mind person than me. But I just cant agree with you on this one. If you had been unfairly treated, you can bet your arse I would have been one of the ones fighting your corner (just as I did for Geoffrey when he needed me). But I cant let faith in a friend blind me to the obvious truth.

    And your argument here doesnt hold water at all. If Peter accuses you of something that very could be the truth and is HIGHLY relevant to this debate, then that does not give you license to make up a load of irrelevant bull**** about him in the pursuit of insighting trouble. Thats just trolling.

    Please Trey, Im appealing to your better nature here. Please dont let anything blind you from the truth OR prevent you from behaving in a good, honourable way.

    BB

  3. #183
    This user has been banned from this forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by clsykes00
    If Peter can challenge me on my connection to Nase and any ulterior motive I have for making comments on RLT, I can challenge him on his rosacea pictures. I didn't see any of you stand up for me when he challenges me, even six months ago.

    Now, let's see the pictures Peter or lets see proof to support your claims about me.
    But that isnt really the same is it.

    Whether Peter does or doesnt have rosacea is a little irrelevant. He has made his case against Geoffrey and his supports regardless of his own condition. But to add to that, logic dictates that Peter would have to be a rosacea sufferer for him to be an active member of the community for so long. For anyone to challenge him on this is just absurd and rather pointless.

    On the other hand, if you are trolling this forum whisking up trouble out of faith to Dr Nase (which is totally plausible, as many have done so before), then I think any member here has the right to call you out on it.

    Trey, Im sure you'll agree that there is no more fairer mind person than me. But I just cant agree with you on this one. If you had been unfairly treated, you can bet your arse I would have been one of the ones fighting your corner (just as I did for Geoffrey when he needed me). But I cant let faith in a friend blind me to the obvious truth.

    And your argument here doesnt hold water at all. If Peter accuses you of something that very could be the truth and is HIGHLY relevant to this debate, then that does not give you license to make up a load of irrelevant bull**** about him in the pursuit of insighting trouble. Thats just trolling.

    Please Trey, Im appealing to your better nature here. Please dont let anything blind you from the truth OR prevent you from behaving in a good, honourable way.

    BB
    We see things differently.

    I have asked for proof from Peter on several occasions regarding his accusation, and he continues to use these accusations without support.

    If you BB were accused of something, I would expect you to stand up for yourself. To not do so, is injustice to yourself.

    I am only asking for him to provide something relatively easy things: pictures and proof of his accusations of me. Should be simple if either have basis.

    Now, let me stand against for those things he has accused me of and please kindly remove yourself from a discussion that really does not pertain to you. After all, this is in the meta-forum discussion group, not in the general discussion area. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

  4. #184
    Senior Member Twickle Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clsykes00
    If you don't like it, then don't read it.
    Please feel free to follow your own advice.

    Happiness is a choice.

  5. #185
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    I have asked for proof from Peter on several occasions regarding his accusation, and he continues to use these accusations without support.
    He does yes, but dont you see that what he is accusing you of is very possible and VERY relevant to the well fair board?

    If Peter is lying in his accusations against you, then the obvious thing would be to prove him wrong. Instead you choose to fight fire with fire and accuse Peter of something. The problem is that what you accuse Peter of is absurd and irrelevant!

    That is no way to debate! If you want to send Peter home with a black eye, you simply prove him wrong in his claims against you. End of story, case closed, you win.

    If you BB were accused of something, I would expect you to stand up for yourself. To not do so, is injustice to yourself.
    Its funny you should say that, because for MONTHS I had to put up with daily accusations that I was indeed Dr Nase in disguise. I had people who I thought I knew (in the cyber sense) pm'ing me and asking me to prove my identity!

    What did I do?

    I took the moral high ground and allowed my behaviour and work on the boards to prove my case. Within a short time, the malicious nature of the trolls became obvious and their case destroyed.

    This is how an honourable person behaves Trey. With intergity and respect (for oneself aswell as others).


    I am only asking for him to provide something relatively easy things: pictures and proof of his accusations of me. Should be simple if either have basis.
    My whole point for confronting you on this Trey is that I (and everyone else it appears) feel that you have no right to demand this. Peter making a genuine accusation of you DOES NOT entitle you to make any daft accusation back and demand personal details as evidence.

    When the trolls were out for my blood several of them demanding I prove my identity by giving them my home address, photos, phone number. Do you think I should have given those things to them?

    No, me neither.

    Had they come to me with a genuine complaint and asked for none personal information to prove my innocence, then I would ofcourse have provided it, if only to clear my good name.


    Now, let me stand against for those things he has accused me of and please kindly remove yourself from a discussion that really does not pertain to you.
    A major fraud that disrupts the entire forum is ABSOLUTELY my business, just as it is everyone elses. Why? Because it NEVER remains contained to one isolated thread.

    I mean, did you or I keep our opinions to ourselves when Dr Nase had his dispute with the Debunkers? Did we bollocks! Why? Because it was important to all of us.

    If you wish to keep this entirely between just yourself and Peter, then I suggest you continue in private.

    BB

  6. #186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Did we bollocks!
    What does that mean?
    Translation please!!

  7. #187
    Senior Member Twickle Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    Bollocks:

    N. British Vulgar. rubbish; nonsense; claptrap (often used interjectionally).

    V. Make a mess of, destroy or ruin; "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out"; "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement"

    Source.

    Happiness is a choice.

  8. #188
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    338

    Default

    oooooh - thanks, TP.

    Living here in the south, I mean the southwest, actually the southern midwest corner of Toledo, or maybe the west coast of Kentucky.... anyhow, no one in my corner of the world uses those words!

  9. #189
    Senior Member Twickle Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    Actually, I should add that in this case, I think it means "absolutely not, sir."

    Quote Originally Posted by Millie
    oooooh - thanks, TP.

    Living here in the south, I mean the southwest, actually the southern midwest corner of Toledo, or maybe the west coast of Kentucky.... anyhow, no one in my corner of the world uses those words!
    I know how it is. For sure. When I turn a corner in the house sometimes I am not sure what province I've entered. And, the stairs! Oh my goodness, just climbing the stairs leads me to whole new countries!!

    Happiness is a choice.

  10. #190
    This user has been banned from this forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bear
    I have asked for proof from Peter on several occasions regarding his accusation, and he continues to use these accusations without support.
    He does yes, but dont you see that what he is accusing you of is very possible and VERY relevant to the well fair board?

    If Peter is lying in his accusations against you, then the obvious thing would be to prove him wrong. Instead you choose to fight fire with fire and accuse Peter of something. The problem is that what you accuse Peter of is absurd and irrelevant!

    That is no way to debate! If you want to send Peter home with a black eye, you simply prove him wrong in his claims against you. End of story, case closed, you win.

    If you BB were accused of something, I would expect you to stand up for yourself. To not do so, is injustice to yourself.
    Its funny you should say that, because for MONTHS I had to put up with daily accusations that I was indeed Dr Nase in disguise. I had people who I thought I knew (in the cyber sense) pm'ing me and asking me to prove my identity!

    What did I do?

    I took the moral high ground and allowed my behaviour and work on the boards to prove my case. Within a short time, the malicious nature of the trolls became obvious and their case destroyed.

    This is how an honourable person behaves Trey. With intergity and respect (for oneself aswell as others).


    I am only asking for him to provide something relatively easy things: pictures and proof of his accusations of me. Should be simple if either have basis.
    My whole point for confronting you on this Trey is that I (and everyone else it appears) feel that you have no right to demand this. Peter making a genuine accusation of you DOES NOT entitle you to make any daft accusation back and demand personal details as evidence.

    When the trolls were out for my blood several of them demanding I prove my identity by giving them my home address, photos, phone number. Do you think I should have given those things to them?

    No, me neither.

    Had they come to me with a genuine complaint and asked for none personal information to prove my innocence, then I would ofcourse have provided it, if only to clear my good name.


    Now, let me stand against for those things he has accused me of and please kindly remove yourself from a discussion that really does not pertain to you.
    A major fraud that disrupts the entire forum is ABSOLUTELY my business, just as it is everyone elses. Why? Because it NEVER remains contained to one isolated thread.

    I mean, did you or I keep our opinions to ourselves when Dr Nase had his dispute with the Debunkers? Did we bollocks! Why? Because it was important to all of us.

    If you wish to keep this entirely between just yourself and Peter, then I suggest you continue in private.

    BB
    If Peter makes a public accusation of me, he needs to publicly prove his accusation.

    He cannot provide information to back his claims so he remains silent on these issues. He cannot prove that I have economic interests that gives reason for my posts on RLT because it does not exist. He cannot prove that I have any relation to Dr Nase, because it does not exist. How would you expect me to prove something that does not exist? Give me such a way, and I will provide such support for you BB.

    Asking for a simple thing like pictures isn't that hard. Are you saying pictures are tough to present? Come on!

    I still really do not understand why you are involved.

Similar Threads

  1. Vitamin D Updates!
    By mrsmoof in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22nd October 2011, 05:39 AM
  2. Oracea Updates Anyone?
    By flareface in forum Prescription medications
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 25th January 2007, 04:07 AM
  3. Other interesting updates....
    By Millie in forum Meta-forum discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 18th November 2006, 05:09 AM
  4. updates
    By bentherebefore in forum News, research articles and current affairs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 13th August 2006, 12:26 AM
  5. Nase updates
    By bentherebefore in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29th July 2006, 03:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •