Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Other interesting updates....

Default Other interesting updates....

3 new articles on www.debunkingnase.org

Some great new stuff!

Thanks for the heads up
    KNOWLEDGE = POWER

Here's the star of that website in action.

Hey Munch

Let that be a warning to those who spend 20 hours a day on their computer whilst munching pizzas.

What do you reckon 280? Mind you didn’t the elusive Maria Cappolla say when she saw him that he was down to his fighting weight of 190 or perhaps that was the wishful thinking of someone looking in the mirror?

Millie – Thanks for the update link. Interesting stuff to put it mildly.

Bye

Peter

This user has been banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Hey Munch

Let that be a warning to those who spend 20 hours a day on their computer whilst munching pizzas.

What do you reckon 280? Mind you didn’t the elusive Maria Cappolla say when she saw him that he was down to his fighting weight of 190 or perhaps that was the wishful thinking of someone looking in the mirror?

Bye

Peter

That's nice Peter, now you insult people on their looks instead of their actions.

I bet you're the real ladies man though.

I hate to agree with the Nase camp, but that was pretty low. I would think if any group of people would not judge others on their looks it would be us here in this forum. I have lots to say about GN, most of it not at all good, but I wont make fun of a persons weight.

*Hug and kiss* , Peter. I dont mean to start a fight, I have read what this man did, and Im outraged. I just dont like personal attacks like that, its not right.

This user has been banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Hey Munch

Bye

Peter
    Low class. Doesn't surprise me though. Personal attacks/comments are common place for Peter make.

Hello Prometheus,

Yes, looks like I got it wrong. Nase did post that his weight went to 265 pounds, and he wouldn't lie about that, would he? That was last November, when he knew that recent photos were about to be released, so he blamed his obesity and his obvious skin problem on steroids taken to fight the cancers he was faking. I found his original post last night:

"I skyrocketed from 185 pounds (quarterback position) to 265 pounds on these steroids (now I would be on the defensive line). I honestly dont think anyone would recognize me now. I am slowly weaning off the steroids now in dose packs and the doctors assure me that I will drop the weight very quickly once I am totally off."

When Nase gave his court deposition under oath 5 weeks earlier, he freely admitted that he was in fine health and hadn't taken anything stronger than cold cures in the previous three months.

Of course, you always think it's perfectly acceptable for Nase to lie to the whole community, don't you?

You also seem to think it's fine for him to dish out the insults, like announcing on his web site that I don't even have rosacea. I found that extremely insulting - wouldn't you? But of course as we have all learnt over the years – there are rules for Nase and an entirely different set for the rest of us.

Peter

Hello Skywolf

Welcome to the Forum and I saw some of your earlier posts and I wish you luck finding a solution to your problems. If I can help, please let me know.

No worries about your earlier remarks on this thread and I am not sure how much you know about the history of this Forum but maybe I will PM you a selection of actual insults sourced from Nase and his supporters, one of which is about as low and obscene as any human being could descend to. You can then make your own mind up about the situation.

We would all agree with you that people shouldn't be judged on their appearances, but it is difficult to apply that to Nase after he blamed his obesity on (fake) brain tumours and recently pretended to be a woman named "Maria Cappolla" and had her post a ridiculous, hero-worshipping report, including that he was now down to 190 pounds.

Honestly, no one could really care less about Nase's weight if he didn't keep staging insanely dramatic performances about it.

Anyway I hope you are able to contribute to this Forum and at the same time learn how best to treat your rosacea.

Regards

Peter