Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Nase Shows his true colors once again pretending to be Maria Copolla

My question is, is the G- Protein thing real? Everyone has been "calling each other out" but I'd like to focus on the actual treatment part of the message.

This user has been banned from this forum

Who originally came up with the low dose accutane as a treatment? This is a serious question? Was it Dr. Nase or someone else because I really don't know. I do know that Dr. Nase talked about melantan or how ever you spell it a long time ago. The one I was looking forward to though was the dapsone for rosacea skin. Is there any new word on that does anyone know?

Nase coming up with low dose accutane as a treatment!!?? Are you really being serious when youīre asking that, cause thatīs like asking if Nase came up with antibiotics as a treatment for rosacea too. If you read Naseīs book you can see the sources he mentions when it comes to accutane, but those people obviously aren't those who "came up" with low dose accutane as a treatment for rosacea either. Itīs kinda funny (or just sad) how things Nase reads about or has heard of somehow ends up being his own discoveries lol!
    BTW- didnīt notice until now that "MARIA CAPPOLLA" (his choice of name just makes me laugh) joined the forum the same day she posted her first mail.

Maybe Maria would consent to talking to one of us over the telephone, a PM would be discreet to give the phone number and I'd be willing to call her or vice-a-versa and reverse the charges... by the way I always use " -- " too... and I assure you, I'm not the good Doctor.

I encourage everyone to take a look at www.debunkingnase.org and read it through before making any payments to Nase, whether itīs for becoming a member of his upcoming forum or for consultations. Especially the part about the court case if you're still in doubt about whoīs really speaking the truth, which can be found at http://www.debunkingnase.org/index.p...e_Finally_Over

I like Dukes Idea, seems more constructive.

The G-protein treatment does sound promising, and of course as biotechnology improves a serious breakthrough is bound to happen. But Dr. Nase's posts always seem geared towards getting people excited.... he makes it seem like it's right around the corner, and it's not.... just like his forum, or his quarterly reports...

I never would have learned about IPL or low-dose isotretinoin if it wasn't for Dr. Nase, and it's a fact that he knows more about rosacea than this whole board put together. Like Quench said,

Quote Originally Posted by Quench
    I know that this is infuriating for some of us but I feel a tiny bit uncomfortable as I am sure that Dr Nase is mentally ill.
    I agree, not being sarcastic at all, that Dr. Nase may have a serious psychological problem. And let's face it, if there's a disease that leaves psychological scars on a person, it's rosacea. That's why his behavior is disturbing, and not funny.
    KNOWLEDGE = POWER

This user has been banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by sweden
    Nase coming up with low dose accutane as a treatment!!?? Are you really being serious when youīre asking that, cause thatīs like asking if Nase came up with antibiotics as a treatment for rosacea too. If you read Naseīs book you can see the sources he mentions when it comes to accutane, but those people obviously aren't those who "came up" with low dose accutane as a treatment for rosacea either. Itīs kinda funny (or just sad) how things Nase reads about or has heard of somehow ends up being his own discoveries lol!
    BTW- didnīt notice until now that "MARIA CAPPOLLA" (his choice of name just makes me laugh) joined the forum the same day she posted her first mail.
    Apparantly you didn't read my post. I was asking a question. Has anyone heard any news about dapsone for rosacea?

I have been involved in these boards (ESFB... etc etc) for about as many years as anyone else. I try to always stay objective, to call it like I see it.

Steve brings up a vital point... whatever your opinion is of Nase's virtues, scruples, tactics, etc, he does possess more knowledge and access to rosacea information that any of us ever will. Which is why I will be, carefully, participating in his forum when it comes about.
    That is to say, I will be participating if it's free. If there is a cost, I would most likely have to say no.

All I care about is treatment, TREATMENT, so that we can all live our days without this dreadful thing. There is so much to live for.
    Subtype-1: Cheek and ear flushing
    Currently: IPL

who ever came up with low dose accutain for rosacea to me is not important what it is that it was brought to our attention or mine any way by Dr Nase and this forum, I wouldn't have had a clue otherwise