Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 179

Thread: Dr. Nase Shows his true colors once again pretending to be Maria Copolla

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Oh dear oh dear

  2. #12
    Senior Member Twickle Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    ROTFLMAO!!!

    Happiness is a choice.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Steve do you actually think it's his intention to make it obvious? Come on, he's just such a bad actor it's almost hilarious. What strikes me the most is the lack of self-criticism that Nase, as long as I can remember, puts forward, and the endless love for himself and his "accomplishments".
    In a previous post you mentioned that you missed "the science. Dr. Nase, at the very least, always brought that to the table." Are you serious? Cause exaggerating the positive effects of treatments and putting forward facts, that he canīt prove a majority of the times, and seem to be taken out of the blue, is NOT science. In conclusion, that is why Nase isn't a real doctor, cause he doesn't comprehend that a real doctor always has to take full responsibility for what he has previously claimed, a real doctor always has to PROVE that his statements are correct, and finally, a real doctor doesn't lurk around in internet forums pretending to be other people!!! You can't make up titels such as "rosacea specialist" either, you donīt earn a title and just hand it to yourself, you achieve certain things to get a title; it cant be self-proclaimed. My god...Geoffrey Nase you are an adult, start acting like one and quit fooling around!

  4. #14
    Senior Member Twickle Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweden
    Steve do you actually think it's his intention to make it obvious? Come on, he's just such a bad actor it's almost hilarious. What strikes me the most is the lack of self-criticism that Nase, as long as I can remember, puts forward, and the endless love for himself and his "accomplishments".
    In a previous post you mentioned that you missed "the science. Dr. Nase, at the very least, always brought that to the table." Are you serious? Cause exaggerating the positive effects of treatments and putting forward facts, that he canīt prove a majority of the times, and seem to be taken out of the blue, is NOT science. In conclusion, that is why Nase isn't a real doctor, cause he doesn't comprehend that a real doctor always has to take full responsibility for what he has previously claimed, a real doctor always has to PROVE that his statements are correct, and finally, a real doctor doesn't lurk around in internet forums pretending to be other people!!! You can't make up titels such as "rosacea specialist" either, you donīt earn a title and just hand it to yourself, you achieve certain things to get a title; it cant be self-proclaimed. My god...Geoffrey Nase you are an adult, start acting like one and quit fooling around!
    =D> Well said!

    Happiness is a choice.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Twickle Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    Holy crapoli, I just read Nase' "rebuttal" on his site. He called me Twinkie I wonder if it was a term of endearment? I am amazed to read him say that there are folks selling RLT on our site. Sheesh, I wish I had of known that!!

    SHOUT OUT !!! Anyone, please let me know where I can buy a unit from you?? I am testing all different types from different manufacturers so the more the better. Thanks.

    My most favourite part was the non-existant court case. For real, he posted that!!!! Just about sputtered coffee on to my laptop. This guy is so funny, in an insane kind of way. Anyone reading this forum and his site and that still follows his path is sunk no matter how hard we try to help or caution.

    Twinkie I'm a twinkie.

    Happiness is a choice.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    214

    Default

    I know that this is infuriating for some of us but I feel a tiny bit uncomfortable as I am sure that Dr Nase is mentally ill. Perhaps we should just encourage him to get help? If he could get back on the right road again, maybe he would turn around and be an asset to us once again?
    Female, age 42. Using Zia Fresh Cleansing Gel, emu oil and ZZ cream.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Just out of interest...were all the operations and near death experiences proved to have occurred or not?

  8. #18
    Senior Member banshee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Hi all-

    I'm sad to see that I keep getting drug into this when I haven't supported nor partaken in any board war or personal attacks. I feel my condition & private decisions are being misrepresented or taken out of context on the site. And I don't understand as I've never had anything but congenial/ respectful exchanges with & about Dr.Nase publicly & privately.

    To clarify, I turned down the Rosacea Board position because it was for Secretary. I explained I was flattered & appreciated the offer, but I wanted to focus on getting well. Truthfully I was trying to decline politiely as I had spent so many years doing admin assistant jobs I did not want to take on similar duties.

    In terms of the red light, I've said in the past I've stopped it for long periods & have noticed a decline. Here's a thread where I replied as an i.e.

    The archives here & on rosacea support are full of information about red light & ppl are intelligent enough to weigh the pros/cons so they can make the decision that is right for them. I think it would be a terrible disservice to the Rosacea community to dismiss this therapy outright w/o more study. Especially since many beneficial therapies have started with anecdotal reports. I'm all for something better but until then I think we owe it to ourselves to consider all options available.

    I am much better than I was 4 yrs ago & attribute some of that to the red light.

    It's not about who is right or wrong imo, it's about helping ppl to get well.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Twickle Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesy
    Just out of interest...were all the operations and near death experiences proved to have occurred or not?
    No, he immediately ended the court case when that matter was brought forward.

    Happiness is a choice.

  10. #20
    Senior Member IowaDavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Iowa, U.S.
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quench
    I know that this is infuriating for some of us but I feel a tiny bit uncomfortable as I am sure that Dr Nase is mentally ill. Perhaps we should just encourage him to get help? If he could get back on the right road again, maybe he would turn around and be an asset to us once again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twickle Purple
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesy
    Just out of interest...were all the operations and near death experiences proved to have occurred or not?
    No, he immediately ended the court case when that matter was brought forward.

    Just go back and read his post history--if you're leaning toward the "something is wrong there" camp, you're not alone. Blatant contradictions of "facts" from the mouth of a "rosacea specialist" might key some fence-sitters into the game here.

    That, and the puppet accounts. And Nase's loss in court. And his association with pharmaceutical companies.

    Not to take away from his help to all of us, it just sounds like he's lost his way.


    David
    35 year-old male
    Erythmatotelangiectatic rosacea & Ocular
    20 + laser treatments.
    Toleraine Soothing Light Facial Fluid for moisturizer. I don't use a special cleanser. Clonidine daily; klonopin sometimes.
    BEST and CURRENT TREATMENT I use: Low-Level Red Light Therapy LED array.
    Please feel free to PM me with your low-level red light therapy (LLRLT) questions. I'm happy to help if I can.

Similar Threads

  1. Bathroom paint colors?
    By NormDeplume in forum Off-topic discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2nd June 2015, 11:18 AM
  2. About those new colors
    By man_from_mars in forum Meta-forum discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15th April 2012, 07:02 AM
  3. Maria has a brother
    By Twickle Purple in forum Off-topic discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2nd March 2009, 09:02 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 8th December 2007, 01:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •