Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Nase Shows his true colors once again pretending to be Maria Copolla

It’s seems extremely unlikely to me that they have been “given the honour” to publish anything. More probable is that they see a way of trying to make more money exploiting others and are just trying to advertise their “so called cutting edge technology” be it magic wands, mushrooms or coral.

Anyway can you see Nase attending a public function in New York? Again unlikely but we have the dates now, so I’ll I ask one of my American friends to go along with their camera and get a few shots of him, so we can see how he shapes up compared to his recent remission beach pictures on his site. I will look forward to seeing those pictures come August because they will be real and not faked.

Darn! I would love to go and check this out but unfortunately my husband's brother and his wife ( :x ) will be visiting from Chicago that week. I really hope someone from this group can attend.

But if Maria Crapolla had 6-9 months of TOTAL REMISSION from one 15-minute treatment, face as white as a sheet, (she was so happy, she cried) even when subjected to all major triggers... Then why waste time working on 2 topicals that must be applied every day???? -- The San Antonio Rosacea Clinic should be concentrating on using this G-protein modifier w/magic wand application, -- Why haven't we heard more about this seemingly miracle treatment, what gives?????

Quote Originally Posted by DukeCity
    But if Maria Crapolla had 6-9 months of TOTAL REMISSION from one 15-minute treatment, face as white as a sheet, (she was so happy, she cried) even when subjected to all major triggers... Then why waste time working on 2 topicals that must be applied every day???? -- The San Antonio Rosacea Clinic should be concentrating on using this G-protein modifier w/magic wand application, -- Why haven't we heard more about this seemingly miracle treatment, what gives?????

I agree that it would be really fun to see that man in person, and pretend that I didnt know what a psychopath he is!

Default Rosacea Institute of Texas

Okay, I am new to the forum and am so glad to have found such knowledge people who share my difficulties. I have severe occular rosacea with mild facial redness and flushing. I have tried many different types of treatment and eventually resorted to the Rosacea Institute of Texas. I am very interested in reading everyone's thoughts and experiences on Dr. Nase and the Institute. I would also share my experiences with the clinic. I have not met Dr. Nase although I have visited with him on the phone. I have completed two laser treatments at the Institute and Dr. Neilson recommends about 4 more. I have not been able to complete the series because of the cost and distance from my home. Dr. Neilson is a thoracic surgeon and he performs the laser treatments in his office in San Antonio. He is very knowledgable and personable. The treatments have helped the redness on my nose and the flushing. They have not helped the occular symptoms I suffer with.

I am interested in what vitamin and herbal supplements anyone with occular symptoms have used with success.

I am new to the forum and would appreciate any help in the best way to use and access information posted here. Thanks!

What did Dr. Nase and Dr. Nielsen say about your occular problem when you consulted with them??

Default Occular treatment

Well, they believe that the multipass laser treatment aimed at the major vessels in the corner of my nose would help with the occular problem. They also gave me two eye drops. I use Tobradex twice daily for one week, then Restasis drops twice daily for three weeks. The Tobradex helped greatly with the red margins and inflammation. The symptoms return when I use the Restasis. To date, I have no treatment for the occular symptoms that successfully works all the time. Flare-ups continue to happen.

Hi cmcgeorge,

Did you get those vessels zapped?

Have you tried Doxycycline? It helped me a lot.
    Very discouraging about the Restasis, I thought it would be thing ... we can't get it in Canada.

Cheers,
    TP

Hi cmcgeorge,

I just posted this in another section but it bears repeating.
    Restasis does not work for everyone BUT if it does, it takes a long time before it begins to work. It will take at least 4-6 weeks before you can accurately assess if it will work for you. And in some cases, may take up to 2 months before you can tell. I would recommend to try it for the long haul unless you experience any adverse reactions from it.

Best wishes,
    Melissa