Thread: goggles

Default goggles

Hi all .
    Someone is building me an led array, but I need the opaque goggles.
    This might sound like a daft question but where can I find them? By opaque does that mean regular goggles that are not transparent or goggles that are designed to totally block out all light? ill keep looking online but if anyone knows where i can get a comfy pair in the uk lemme know .
    thanks;
    anthony

What about buying some from a tanning salon?
    Female, age 42. Using Zia Fresh Cleansing Gel, emu oil and ZZ cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Quench
    What about buying some from a tanning salon?
    Excellent suggestion. I found them first time when I googled tanning accessories Thanks
    BTW everyone here are the goggles.
    http://www.stamfordleisure.com/index...products_id=15
    Im thinking this would be better than the standard goggles that comes with red light units . because of the lack of a nose bridge strap (since i have a lot of redness in that specific area) Although I suppose that means I would have to be horizontal.

anthony

Those there are some fancy looking goggles!

I bought a pair of goggles from the local tanning salon and they have a thin elastic strap and a plastic bridge over the nose. Although it has been suggested that wearing goggles is a MUST, I read that Tioh2001 (Heather) didn't use them, so I too tried without. I actually found the light seemed to intensify into the corners of my eyes when I wore goggles, so no longer wear them. Funny enough, after a discussion was had about the mandatory use of goggles, Heather went out and bought some! LOL Heather, do you still use your goggles?

I do like the design of the goggles in the link you provided Anthony and maybe they will have a more snug fit compared to the ones I bought. Do let us know what you think about them when you get them please.

Oh, just to be perfectly clear, I'm not suggesting that you don't wear goggles but I prefer not to now.

Jen
    Currently trying: Apr 06 Bee Wilder's Candida (natural healing) Diet; May 06 Home made red LED array; Aug 06 ZZ ointment.

I don't reccomend that Jen. I have heard some stories about people being blinded by lazer pens. It seems plausible that red light would also be a bit dodgy. Delicate thing the eye.
    Plus people haven't really been using these devices for many years. it could be that you won't start noticing the negative effects of red light on the eyes until a year or two. Goggles are cheap enough, better safe than sorry id say.

Anthony.

Just get some cheap tanning salon goggles, man.

If they have little holes in them that are smoke-colored plastic, put a strip of duct tape over them. That's what I use.
    35 year-old male
    Erythmatotelangiectatic rosacea & Ocular
    20 + laser treatments.
    Toleraine Soothing Light Facial Fluid for moisturizer. I don't use a special cleanser. Clonidine daily; klonopin sometimes.
    BEST and CURRENT TREATMENT I use: Low-Level Red Light Therapy LED array.
    Please feel free to PM me with your low-level red light therapy (LLRLT) questions. I'm happy to help if I can.