Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Spray-on skin relieves emotional trauma

Quote Originally Posted by parker View Post
    Hey argo how is the microskin going? Have you had any reactions from the product? Are you better at applying? I am considering going. Just wanted to see how you are after a month of using it. Thanks.
    Nope, no reaction whatsoever. I am getting so pro with spraying it now; after 1 more month of spraying, I will practice how to stipple so I dont have to carry all these junks with me when travel lol I can spray and finish cleaning up in less than 30 minutes But I gotta say, it's such a hassle to keep the equipments clean because microskin stuff is very sticky, and you can only clean it with alcohol.

Thats good to hear. I think I will give it a try. Are you still applying every couple of days? I hope i can wear it for a couple of days before re-applying.

Thats good to hear. I think I will give it a try. Are you still applying every couple of days? I hope i can wear it for a couple of days before re-applying.
    After wearing it for a while I noticed a couple of things,

- It doesn't completely cover your redness
    - Your skin will deepen in color when you flush/blush but not super bright red.

To make it look even better and more naturally, I used oil-free skin moisturizer on top of my microskin so I have to re-apply everyday so it looks fresh.

Thank you so much for the info. I had a long chat with cari at microskin and she gave me a lot of realistic expectations which i greatly appreciated. I just hope it is worth the cost. I would love to find something like this that will help us cope with the physical appearence while looking for treatment that will actually improve the condition. I am definitely going to do it. Thanks for all your help. I am sure I will have more questions after going to microskin.

Thank you so much for the info. I had a long chat with cari at microskin and she gave me a lot of realistic expectations which i greatly appreciated. I just hope it is worth the cost. I would love to find something like this that will help us cope with the physical appearence while looking for treatment that will actually improve the condition. I am definitely going to do it. Thanks for all your help. I am sure I will have more questions after going to microskin.
    Yup, don't worry about it. If you opt into the program, make sure you pay attention and learn as much as you can within that 2 days training. You will definitely need it, or you will have lots of frustration with the product when you have to apply it to yourself at home.

argothiusz,

What does the oil free mosturizer do for you? What about normal makeup concealer, have you tried putting that over the microskin?

Also, if you put a thicker coat on, does that cover the redness, or is it a matter of it looking unnatural if you put too much on?

Why did you choose the spray gun over the stipple method? Any regrets with this whole process?

I'm in NYC now and my appointment is tomorrow. I am so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by patster67 View Post
    argothiusz,

What does the oil free mosturizer do for you? What about normal makeup concealer, have you tried putting that over the microskin?

Also, if you put a thicker coat on, does that cover the redness, or is it a matter of it looking unnatural if you put too much on?

Why did you choose the spray gun over the stipple method? Any regrets with this whole process?

I'm in NYC now and my appointment is tomorrow. I am so excited!
    Oil free moisturizer provides me with additional coverage. I've never use concealer so no comment on that.

You DO NOT want to put thicket coat because your skin will look like its bruising or dirty lol

Dont go with the stipple at all cost. It's so much easier with spray gun once you got used to it and it blends in much much better comparing to stippling.