Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dimalux - LLLT - from Dima-Tech

Default Dimalux - LLLT - from Dima-Tech

I ordered the Dimalux from Dima-Tech earlier this week. I followed up this morning with them because I hadn't received an e-mail confirmation of the order. The fellow who took my order, Thierry, spoke to me about a new array they are putting together combining Red and Infrared and said that if the Red-only unit works out for me and I want to try the combined Red & Infrared they will swap them for me at no charge! How excellent is that!

I'm pretty excited about the unit and wanted to share my customer experience with the company so far.

Twinkling Purple

Happiness is a choice.

How much did you buy it for?

Hi fut,

It was pricey going with this unit. I think it is more geared to the professional market. The competition's unit (Omnilux) was over $20,000 US. When I took into account what I put out in meds, where I'm at in life (age, health, skin condition and all that) and what other options I have available to me (none) it was a no brainer. It is $5,999 for the unit, $150 to charge it (they don't normally take credit card for this but I offered to pay the CC % so I could have it quicker), $200 for delivery to Canada and then whatever taxes and duties I'll get hit with. The duties will hurt the most. I always keep a zero balance on my charge cards and that really came in handy this time. I'll pay this off over time. I'm hoping for a miracle here...

Twickle Purple

Happiness is a choice.

I checked the website it certainley is a good looking beast. I wish you well with this treatment Twickle Purple. I look forward to hearing how you get on with it. As soon as I get back from holiday (I go tomorrow woo hoo!) I'm going to get on with building my own array. I've procrastinated long enough I'm just going to get it started.

Good Luck!

James

Thank you James.

I will let you know how I do.

Have a terrific holiday!

Twickle Purple

Happiness is a choice.

Thats a big investment I really hope it's worth it in the end! Good luck.

Thanks fut.

I really hope it's worth it too...

Twickle Purple

Happiness is a choice.

Do you have seb derm, too? I'm not very familiar with atopic dermatitis, but it looks like you had a tight pattern from the laser treatment you had (the doctor was being quite thorough).

Let us know how it goes with the Dimalux. I've found red light is the best post-laser-treatment anti-inflammatory/recovery aid I've tried.
    35 year-old male
    Erythmatotelangiectatic rosacea & Ocular
    20 + laser treatments.
    Toleraine Soothing Light Facial Fluid for moisturizer. I don't use a special cleanser. Clonidine daily; klonopin sometimes.
    BEST and CURRENT TREATMENT I use: Low-Level Red Light Therapy LED array.
    Please feel free to PM me with your low-level red light therapy (LLRLT) questions. I'm happy to help if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaDavid
    Do you have seb derm, too? I'm not very familiar with atopic dermatitis, but it looks like you had a tight pattern from the laser treatment you had (the doctor was being quite thorough).
    Hi David,

No seb derm, looks like it though with the scalp line in that picture. I'm sort of the other end of the moisture scale (so not puny!) I'm very dry, which is why I never showed any pores til recently. Any shinyness you see in the pics is (wo)man-made.

...it looks like you had a tight pattern from the laser treatment you had (the doctor was being quite thorough).
    I've a lot of tiny capillaries they were going for. Can you image if I paid by the 'zap' as I've read here that one Dr. was quoting?!?! The goal is two of these treatments and than one other kind (IPL?? I need to take notes next time I go) with a more broad-spectrum light to blend the spots left over.

I've found red light is the best post-laser-treatment anti-inflammatory/recovery aid I've tried.
    God, I hope so. I really am hoping for great things with this unit.

Twickle Purple

Happiness is a choice.

Give it a few months--you seem like you have a good doc, though. That's a tight pattern from the laser. Don't hesitate to use the Dimalux the day after. You're going to have ambient heat from that sort of LED density--that's not harmful, just heat--so, give yourself a fan and a maybe a purified water spray handy. Flushing to that sort of heat doesn't mean it's harmful--it's not UV and it's essentially like sleeping on a pillow and getting that side of your face flushed. Of course, your pillow doesn't project good red light.
    35 year-old male
    Erythmatotelangiectatic rosacea & Ocular
    20 + laser treatments.
    Toleraine Soothing Light Facial Fluid for moisturizer. I don't use a special cleanser. Clonidine daily; klonopin sometimes.
    BEST and CURRENT TREATMENT I use: Low-Level Red Light Therapy LED array.
    Please feel free to PM me with your low-level red light therapy (LLRLT) questions. I'm happy to help if I can.