Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: is dr nase back?

Default is dr nase back?

dr nase has just updated his website. the more people helping the better.

Helping with what?

Maybe I missed something, but I was under the impression that only major update was Geoffrey's new collab with big Doc Bitter. In this I have personally wished him all the very best, but not sure how I can assist further.

Or did I miss something?

BB

Hopefully he starts posting in the "research articles and current affairs" section of the forum again. I'm getting tired about hearing the wonders of new "diet plans" and could use some info on real advances in treatments.

True, but that very much relies on there actually being advances to report, does it not? And the sad truth is that we are not exactly flooded with these are we? Never have been, and probably will never be.

Imo, Geoffrey is better doing what he is right now - working on the outside in research. I really dont think that his talents are best suited to a place like this - giving us tip bits of medical info that none of us are qualified to understand! Geoffrey is now working with other professionals in his field, and Im very happy that this is the case.

We should concentrate on dealing with our lives the best we can, without sitting at our computer screens waiting to hear of the elusive 'big break'. If Geoffrey hears of something significant, Im sure he will find a way to let us know. But for the time being, I think we should be supportive of his decision to leave this place and develop his carreer in the real world.

As much as I miss having him around, its highly selfish to expect (or even want) him to spend his days hanging around here, answering the same questions again and again.

Just my 2cents (or 1.3p ),

BB

Hello Bob

Fair enough but he didn't leave this Forum or the others of his own accord as you imply here. Important to remember he was banned and most people are aware now of the reasons for this by now.

Regards

Peter

Peter,

Yep, I guess you are right. Geoffrey was banned, and I think most people know and understand how and why that occured. It was necessary for the harmony of the board and couldnt be a avoided.

But as usual, I prefer to remember the good rather than the bad. Geoffrey is gone, and I would like to think that the people of this board would remember the good that he did over the bad.

BB

This user has been banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Hello Bob

Fair enough but he didn't leave this Forum or the others of his own accord as you imply here. Important to remember he was banned and most people are aware now of the reasons for this by now.

Regards

Peter
    Peter,
    What purpose does your statement have? Are you on a mission to discredit Dr Nase when his name is mentioned? See this:

http://forum.rosaceagroup.org/viewto...er=asc&start=0

You doing it again Peter :evil:
    I belive that as long as we have Peter we will never see Nase here again

That's the only time he posts

Quote Originally Posted by clsykes00
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Hello Bob

Regards

Peter
    Peter,
    What purpose does your statement have? Are you on a mission to discredit Dr Nase when his name is mentioned? See this:

http://forum.rosaceagroup.org/viewto...er=asc&start=0
    Hello Trey

Sorry to disappoint you but no mission just letting the facts tell the truth.

Why would I need or want to discredit him when he has already done it big time all by himself ? The link you show was again some of us trying to explain what really happened. Anyway it's history now like many other things and we are all trying to move forward.

Regards

Peter