Thread: Brady's Diet

Default Brady's Diet

Hi, Brady. I've been reading your book online and have also been working on changing my diet recently. I'm definitely not down to 30 carbs a day, but here's what I'm doing. Gluten-free, no dairy, no sugar, lean meats, fruits, veggies and good oils. Basically, this is supposed to be an anti-inflammatory diet which I thought would be good for rosacea. It's helping, but after four weeks I still need my doxycyline every day to keep my eyes from flaring and keep the p&ps down.

My question for you is, do you keep your carbs to 30 grams daily or have you been able to increase a little? Also, in your book you mentioned before your rosacea diet you were on tetracycline and Metrogel (I believe I got that right). Do you use these meds anymore?

I was hopinig to free myself from the doxycycline, but don't know yet. I may have to try your 30 day, 30 carbs a day diet next to see if diet alone can control the rosacea.

Thanks for all your posts!

I'm not Brady, but if you want an easy way to check how many carbs are in a certain food, check out www.fitday.com (it's free). You just need to type in the food and the quantity and the rest is done for you. Very easy and I love it.

I find it hard to get enough carbs into me a day and my ratio for carbs on the Candida Diet is 53gms, based on my height, which I thought I would check and found out I was taller than I thought! Maybe I'm still growing?! LOL

Jen
    Currently trying: Apr 06 Bee Wilder's Candida (natural healing) Diet; May 06 Home made red LED array; Aug 06 ZZ ointment.

Default Rosacea Diet

I don't take Metrogel or antibiotics anymore.

My current regimen is at this url >

http://tinyurl.com/btkgm

My diaries >

http://www.rosaceans.com/html/diary.html

There are over 200 in the following yahoo group that discuss the Rosacea Diet and have modified it to suit their own diet lifestyle >

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...support-group/
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Brady, I thought you were probably off Metrogel and antibiotics - that's great; what an accomplishment! Looks like I have a lot more reading to do with the information you gave me.

I'll check out the fitday.com site, too, Jen.
    Thanks.