Global AD

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who "cured" their rosacea and how?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Did you read about patrick33's report of using low dose 2.5 mg isotretinoin for four months?

    Comment


    • #62
      Journey to Heal

      Hi guys!
      Just wanted to throw in my quick story here. It's been 10 months since I first began a holistic healing journey, documented on this website under RedVelvet (https://rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea...ght=redvelvet) and I continue to see only clear skin. I am tempted to call myself "cured" although I won't do that yet because: I continue to use ZZ cream twice per week, and I continue to eat a very clean diet (no pesticides, nitrates, pork, and very little gluten or dairy) as well as take a daily detox tea and greens powder. If I were to stop all this, would my rosacea come back? I'm not about to try. I found some very useful resources along the way. Brady Barrows, for one, who is just a wealth of knowledge. After working with hundreds of people with rosacea in the last several months, I've come to the conclusion that rosacea is not a skin condition. It manifests in your skin, but it is the result of something internal: either gut, liver, spleen, virus, heavy metal toxicity or even chemical or food allergies. If you really want to heal your rosacea from the inside, you've got to address the underlying causes. Healing takes TIME. Cleanses and detoxes can help, but changes in environment, foods, and even the way you think are key to healing.

      I encourage you all to KEEP GOING. Keep learning. Don't give up. Rosacea can heal. Yes it takes time, but more and more doctors (like me) are now incorporating holistic rosacea healing into our practices. I have also just completed teaching a rosacea healing group which was incredibly successful, and the next session will start soon. For more information please visit rosaceahelp.org.
      redvelvet
      Senior Member
      Last edited by redvelvet; 10 April 2021, 05:26 AM.

      Comment


      • #63
        for those that bath in Borax home much do you put in the bath?

        Comment


        • #64
          Has anyone tried to detox the liver at all? I am looking at NAC liver supplements or maybe just getting on the bandwagon on the "dry January" to see if it helps.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Rose&Jim View Post
            for those that bath in Borax home much do you put in the bath?
            Here is the regimen.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Rose&Jim View Post
              Has anyone tried to detox the liver at all? I am looking at NAC liver supplements or maybe just getting on the bandwagon on the "dry January" to see if it helps.
              Using the search box tool here at RF typed in 'liver detox' and got three pages of results that highlight 'liver' and 'detox' and here are my cursory results you can check:

              The liver and rosacea.

              Liver Flush

              Liver flush. Who's done it and how?

              It is amazing how the search box tool can give you an incredible amount of data to research or investigate what already has been discussed before. RF has been around for a very long time and has an incredible amount of rosacea data and usually the question or subject has come up before and it is very interesting to note what has been said. Organizing all this data is an endeavor I have been doing for years and years, since sorting it out into categories is what I do best and have them sorted on the RRDi website. RF has a different scheme of categories and sometimes works by searching through categories but I find the search box tool the most effective. I would estimate it would take you thirty minutes to go through the three pages of data on liver detox.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
                Using the search box tool here at RF typed in 'liver detox' and got three pages of results that highlight 'liver' and 'detox' and here are my cursory results you can check:

                The liver and rosacea.

                Liver Flush

                Liver flush. Who's done it and how?

                It is amazing how the search box tool can give you an incredible amount of data to research or investigate what already has been discussed before. RF has been around for a very long time and has an incredible amount of rosacea data and usually the question or subject has come up before and it is very interesting to note what has been said. Organizing all this data is an endeavor I have been doing for years and years, since sorting it out into categories is what I do best and have them sorted on the RRDi website. RF has a different scheme of categories and sometimes works by searching through categories but I find the search box tool the most effective. I would estimate it would take you thirty minutes to go through the three pages of data on liver detox.

                Thank you, sorry will have a look at these!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Rose&Jim View Post
                  Thank you, sorry will have a look at these!
                  No problem. Have fun investigating!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Rose&Jim View Post
                    Has anyone tried to detox the liver at all? I am looking at NAC liver supplements or maybe just getting on the bandwagon on the "dry January" to see if it helps.
                    I have had great success with detoxing the liver and I include it with all my patients' healing protocols. But if you have gut issues you will want to address those first, as any issues with the gut, such as leaky gut, will cause pathogens, bacteria, toxins etc to continue to overload the liver. So gut first, then liver, then spleen.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      My rosacea has improved drastically through working with a functional medicine specialist who helped me to address what I believe is what is responsible for my rosacea symptoms. First, we addressed SIBO which occurred through overuse of antibiotics prescribed for rosacea. This detox caused me to break out more badly than ever before. This is supposedly the result of killing the bad bacteria which in turn release toxins. Next, we addressed leaky gut which was the result of gluten, through a gluten free/low glycemic diet. This has been going on for 1month now (plus 1 month of the antimicrobial detox from the antibiotics) and my skin is improving daily. I am sooo happyy!!! Feel free to msg me with any additional questions and good luck!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Hello i see so many complicated posts on this and for me the simple thing including dietary change and being careful about food and drink and there is a lot of helpful poss , but if are dealing lump and bumps on your nose and around i use and swear by pineapple research malic acid and other thing in pineapple i can promise you one thing it will reduce the lumps and bumps on and around your nose

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          My best results have been with Oust Demodex Cleanser, mostly the foam because my drama queen facial skin doesn't take the roughness of towelettes very well. It's good enough that I think I'm going to quit trying new things. It's a milder tea tree oil product than some. It's not a complete cure, and I still get a couple of pink spots here and there, and occasional gunky eyes. But I usually look pretty much normal, because hardly anybody has perfect skin anyway, and a little powder covers it to almost invisible. I'm seeing almost no bumpiness.
                          I had a brief trial of a stronger tea tree oil product but it was irritating for me.
                          Oust does a lot more for me than the Metronidazole or whatever that stuff was--can't remember the spelling for sure since it's been a while since I've used it.
                          I also frequently take off my pillowcase first thing in the morning and throw it in the washer.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X