What mascara would you recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What mascara would you recommend?

Over the past few months, since I had this problem, I haven't worn any eye makeup at all. However, I'm a redhead, so my eyelashes are a sandy colour and my eyes disappear behind my glasses! So, I'm thinking of wearing some mascara, at least. What brand/type of mascara would others recommend that won't make my eyes even more sore and uncomfortable?

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
    Over the past few months, since I had this problem, I haven't worn any eye makeup at all. However, I'm a redhead, so my eyelashes are a sandy colour and my eyes disappear behind my glasses! So, I'm thinking of wearing some mascara, at least. What brand/type of mascara would others recommend that won't make my eyes even more sore and uncomfortable?
    You can try tubing mascara . Clinique makes a great one . I do not have ocular rosacea but dry eyes so I have to be careful with to much make up getting in them making them more dry . The mascara is designed to wrap little tiny tubes around the lashes . So none of the actual mascara gets into the eyes . This may help . But beware when you remove it , it looks like your eyelashes are falling out ! LOL . No worries they are not

Comment

Thank you very much. I haven't heard of this mascara, but it sounds very interesting. I've lost a few lashes since I've had ocular rosacea and lost the colour from two or three others, so I'm sure it would make my eyes look more normal!

Comment

probably from maybelin, it is convenient when you paint false eyelashes with mascara

Comment

Now I only use mascara on fake lashes. In makeup, I first glue, and only then I touch up more. I have been using loreal mascara for a long time, it goes double extension. It is she who gives me the effect I want. I always paint them a little to the side to achieve a fox eye, and just like that, I do not use mascara without eyelashes, since it is hell for me to wash it off. And I found the eyelashes on a good service acelashes.com where I bought mink eyelashes, the quality is good, when washing off the bunches does not fall out, well, this is for now, since I bought them quite recently.
          Last edited by MetcaAllfe; 16 April 2021, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X