T4O cleared my ocular rosacea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T4O cleared my ocular rosacea...

Hello all. I just wanted to post this link to a thread on using T40 for ocular rosacea; it's the active ingredient in Cliradex wipes for ocular rosacea. The clinical study is linked in the first post, and that's what I used to create the simple recipe of mineral oil and T4O:

Ellen and I cleared our ocular rosacea using this very cheap mixture, so I wanted to make sure to post a link in this forum: http://www.rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosa...686#post309686

Kimber

Are you still on here? Is this still working for you?!!

Comment

I have been using Cliradex for about 3 weeks with great success. I've suffered for 5 years with red, swollen lids and gritty dry eyes. I broke out in rosacea and my eyes got worse when I started to treat my face (not eyes) with ivermectin. So, I tried the Cliradex. The upper eyelid swelling went down within about 4 days. I've seen increased improvement since.

Comment

I've been using Cliradex for 4 weeks and I've seen minor improvements. I may add the 50/50 TTO again.. I'm not sure Cliradex is strong enough for me. Do you have the cylindrical dandruff on the eye lashes?

Comment

Working...
        X