Retinoid highly recommended by top-rated dermatologist on RRDi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    If you know anything about how to do this we can sure use volunteers.

However, I did a cursory search and discovered you have to make a website and it costs several thousand dollars at this page, and the RRDi already has a website, we are legally setup to take donations which are tax deductable and we don't have that kind of money to do crowd funding. If someone wants to pay for all that and set it up I am willing to listen. Based upon the Wikipedia article on crowdfunding, which is a for profit venture, doesn't seem to fit what rosacea research is all about in this case, and should be a NON PROFIT venture.
    I guess you would have to make a separate one for Rosacea research . I’ve not done one myself. But my sisters friend lost her husband to covid19 and was left with two young kids. A crowd funding page was set up and £20,000 was raised in a few weeks .

Comment

Originally posted by Rubydo1 View Post
      I guess you would have to make a separate one for Rosacea research . I’ve not done one myself. But my sisters friend lost her husband to covid19 and was left with two young kids. A crowd funding page was set up and £20,000 was raised in a few weeks .
      That is impressive.
      Brady Barrows
      Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

I think you should just be able to set up a GoFundMe page for free? I think they're pretty easy to set up. I'll have a look into it.

EDIT: I should have added that yes, GoFundMe is a for-profit site. It charges a couple of % processing fee and a flat fee for every donation.
        Last edited by Dutch1; 3 July 2020, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X