Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To be or not to be - Woodoo and Rosacea

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To be or not to be - Woodoo and Rosacea

    My dear friends in need,

    My drama story started in 1989 as a result of seborrheic*acne and between 1989*and 1997 my face was chemically peeled of thousand of layers and after that treated with a corticoid like Flocinolon N cream. As a resullt of that*my face was red all the time(actually the colour of my face was the one of a sour-cherry), the skin*was very sensitive and I was dehydrating very fast. Between 1997 and 2012 I had no ideea that what was happening to be could be rosacea. At that time I was still able to go to the beach during summer days(I live close to the Black Sea) but I was not able to shave very often as my skin was immediately irritated and I was not putting any cream on my face or taking any pills other than aspirin. In September*2009 a new problem started*at the level of the head *- the cronic fatigue of the brain. Till*October 2010 I had no neurological or psyhiatrical treatment for that. Somewhere in 2012 my face started to burn and flush at a specific hour 6.30 pm for hours. No dermatological or psychiarical**treatment worked for me. No rosacea cream was working for more than 2-3 days and no pill was having a positive result. During the last 7 years I had 2 MRIs, tests for hystamine, bacteria, fungi, malabsorbtion, H. Pylori, food alergies, gluten, vitamin D3, heavy metals and so on. Nothing wrong was found. In November 2015 clonidine was prescribed to me by a dermatologist(Mirvaso was also prescribed by the same dermatologist with no positive result) and the flushing and burning became more rare from daily one to 2-3 per month but very severe. The following antidepresants were prescribed to me in the last years: Anafranil, Esprital, Cymbalta, Zoloft, Cipralex, Alprazolam, Abylifi, Fobiless, Mirtazapine, Trittico and the last one I have tried - Seroxat - I was almost ready to die a couple of times in August 2017. I was on the edge of collaps and I was thinking that the best way out for me from this story it will be to commit suicide(my mind was imagining all kind of scenarios from taking all the pills in the house to throwing in Danube with my car or in a deep vally in the mountains).*Despair and disappointment were my only daily so called friends. In these circumstancies I wish I was dead as there was no life in my life anymore. Beyond flushing and burning I was having a permanet acid sensations in the skin that I was not even bearing to sweat on my face(Niacineamide was the second medicine that helped me for a while because I was not sweating any more). In the last four*years I have send numberless petitions to the Prime Minister and the President of Romania to determine the Ministry of Health to let me consult a doctor abroad( I wanted to see dr. Chu in London). But after years of waiting they finally analyzed my case from June to July 2017 and decided to not help me as only surgical treatments are a priority to be treated abroad according with Romanian law. So you can imagine my psyhological status every day. Two weeks ago I have chaged the psychiatrist after 3 years of variable results at the same doctor and the month of August in which a new psychiatrist tried on my brain Seroxat(while taking Seroxat I was lethargic and not able to wake up from my bed) with very bad concequencies. What is my new treatment? - Coaxil(3 per day), Bromazepam(1), Sanval(1) and Romparkin(half). What is happening to me now is almost unbelievable: no more acid sensations in the skin from the very first hour of the day, no more sweating, I am able to stay in the sun without exageration, I can shave being able to leave from the house in the same day, I sleep very well, I started to enjoy hearing music again and I am almost ready to dance in every second. God what is this? Am I in remision or am I cured? I have 4 different psyhiatrical diagnostics (In Romania a dermatologist will never prescribe an antidepresant) and*the opinion of psychiatrists is that I have a persistent somatic delirium disorder and that I, by my fear of a heavy / incurable disease, set off all my splendor. I can hardly believe it as the medicine for that disorder - Olanzapin is the only medicine known today for persistent somatic delirium disorder**- taken for two years changed nothing in the picture. Dear friends keep the fingers crossed for me.*I'll keep you up to date with what's happening to me. A great weekend to all of you. Hugs and kisses. God help us all.


  • #2
    Originally posted by smart2005ct View Post
    My dear friends in need,

    My drama story started in 1989 as a result of seborrheic*acne and between 1989*and 1997 my face was chemically peeled of thousand of layers and after that treated with a corticoid like Flocinolon N cream. As a resullt of that*my face was red all the time(actually the colour of my face was the one of a sour-cherry), the skin*was very sensitive and I was dehydrating very fast. Between 1997 and 2012 I had no ideea that what was happening to be could be rosacea. At that time I was still able to go to the beach during summer days(I live close to the Black Sea) but I was not able to shave very often as my skin was immediately irritated and I was not putting any cream on my face or taking any pills other than aspirin. In September*2009 a new problem started*at the level of the head *- the cronic fatigue of the brain. Till*October 2010 I had no neurological or psyhiatrical treatment for that. Somewhere in 2012 my face started to burn and flush at a specific hour 6.30 pm for hours. No dermatological or psychiarical**treatment worked for me. No rosacea cream was working for more than 2-3 days and no pill was having a positive result. During the last 7 years I had 2 MRIs, tests for hystamine, bacteria, fungi, malabsorbtion, H. Pylori, food alergies, gluten, vitamin D3, heavy metals and so on. Nothing wrong was found. In November 2015 clonidine was prescribed to me by a dermatologist(Mirvaso was also prescribed by the same dermatologist with no positive result) and the flushing and burning became more rare from daily one to 2-3 per month but very severe. The following antidepresants were prescribed to me in the last years: Anafranil, Esprital, Cymbalta, Zoloft, Cipralex, Alprazolam, Abylifi, Fobiless, Mirtazapine, Trittico and the last one I have tried - Seroxat - I was almost ready to die a couple of times in August 2017. I was on the edge of collaps and I was thinking that the best way out for me from this story it will be to commit suicide(my mind was imagining all kind of scenarios from taking all the pills in the house to throwing in Danube with my car or in a deep vally in the mountains).*Despair and disappointment were my only daily so called friends. In these circumstancies I wish I was dead as there was no life in my life anymore. Beyond flushing and burning I was having a permanet acid sensations in the skin that I was not even bearing to sweat on my face(Niacineamide was the second medicine that helped me for a while because I was not sweating any more). In the last four*years I have send numberless petitions to the Prime Minister and the President of Romania to determine the Ministry of Health to let me consult a doctor abroad( I wanted to see dr. Chu in London). But after years of waiting they finally analyzed my case from June to July 2017 and decided to not help me as only surgical treatments are a priority to be treated abroad according with Romanian law. So you can imagine my psyhological status every day. Two weeks ago I have chaged the psychiatrist after 3 years of variable results at the same doctor and the month of August in which a new psychiatrist tried on my brain Seroxat(while taking Seroxat I was lethargic and not able to wake up from my bed) with very bad concequencies. What is my new treatment? - Coaxil(3 per day), Bromazepam(1), Sanval(1) and Romparkin(half). What is happening to me now is almost unbelievable: no more acid sensations in the skin from the very first hour of the day, no more sweating, I am able to stay in the sun without exageration, I can shave being able to leave from the house in the same day, I sleep very well, I started to enjoy hearing music again and I am almost ready to dance in every second. God what is this? Am I in remision or am I cured? I have 4 different psyhiatrical diagnostics (In Romania a dermatologist will never prescribe an antidepresant) and*the opinion of psychiatrists is that I have a persistent somatic delirium disorder and that I, by my fear of a heavy / incurable disease, set off all my splendor. I can hardly believe it as the medicine for that disorder - Olanzapin is the only medicine known today for persistent somatic delirium disorder**- taken for two years changed nothing in the picture. Dear friends keep the fingers crossed for me.*I'll keep you up to date with what's happening to me. A great weekend to all of you. Hugs and kisses. God help us all.

    Dear Rosy Friends(how dear Julie B. Campbell likes to call us),

    Greetings from Romania to all of you!

    The treatment that I started more than a month ago works for me very well. No more flushing, no burning and no acid sensations. It is so nice to feel great again after so many years of permanent struggle with Rosacea ETR. I am so well that I can enjoy listening to music again, feeling like dancing in every second, start reading books and looking for a new job in European Union. My daily dose is now**Coaxil(1*per day), instead of Bromazepam(1) I take Clonazepam(1), Sanval(1) and Romparkin(half). I am so glad that I finally found a solution that works and is no longer necessary to fight each day with Ministry of Health from Romania to have a medical treatment*abroad. Easy easy the things will heal. I*will never be Prince Charming again but at least I have finally found the peace of mind. Hallelujah.

    For my skin I use from time to time Dragon Blood Kit from Utsukusy Cosmetics (http://www.utsukusycosmetics.com/indexeng.html)*from Barcelona, Spain.

    I am also waiting for ZZ cream to try it and see what is happening. I will keep you all informed about my trial of ZZ cream.

    I pray for all of you to find a way that works well for your type of skin and type of Rosacea.

    If anyone has a question for me I am ready to answer to you with the greatest pleasure.

    God help us all.

    Panda hugs

    Comment


    • #3
      The trial ZZ like cream is for those who have dry skin since it is designed for them.
      Brady Barrows
      Blog - Join the RRDi


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
        The trial ZZ like cream is for those who have dry skin since it is designed for them.
        Thank you for your post Brady. To understand from your post that I should not use ZZ cream??? Mille Grazie for your reply.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by smart2005ct View Post
          Thank you for your post Brady. To understand from your post that I should not use ZZ cream??? Mille Grazie for your reply.
          The ZZ cream works great. You should use the ZZ cream. What I am referring to is the Free Trial of a ZZ Like Cream designed for those who have dry skin. The trial is given to those who qualify and are mailed free samples. The ZZ cream you have to purchase and tends to FURTHER dry Rosacea sufferers who have dry skin. That is why Demodex Solutions is offering free samples of a ZZ LIKE cream for those with dry skin since this is designed to NOT dry the skin any further. If you have oily skin the ZZ cream is perfect (works for my oily skin). Hope this clears everything up!
          Brady Barrows
          Blog - Join the RRDi


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
            The ZZ cream works great. You should use the ZZ cream. What I am referring to is the Free Trial of a ZZ Like Cream designed for those who have dry skin. The trial is given to those who qualify and are mailed free samples. The ZZ cream you have to purchase and tends to FURTHER dry Rosacea sufferers who have dry skin. That is why Demodex Solutions is offering free samples of a ZZ LIKE cream for those with dry skin since this is designed to NOT dry the skin any further. If you have oily skin the ZZ cream is perfect (works for my oily skin). Hope this clears everything up!
            Hi Brady!

            Do you happen to have a list of the ingredients for the new ZZ cream (for dry skin)?

            Thanks,
            M.

            Comment


            • #7
              No.
              Brady Barrows
              Blog - Join the RRDi


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
                The ZZ cream works great. You should use the ZZ cream. What I am referring to is the Free Trial of a ZZ Like Cream designed for those who have dry skin. The trial is given to those who qualify and are mailed free samples. The ZZ cream you have to purchase and tends to FURTHER dry Rosacea sufferers who have dry skin. That is why Demodex Solutions is offering free samples of a ZZ LIKE cream for those with dry skin since this is designed to NOT dry the skin any further. If you have oily skin the ZZ cream is perfect (works for my oily skin). Hope this clears everything up!
                Thank you very much Brady for your reply. Yes my skin is dy and it need hydrating from time to time. I have received the parcel with ZZ samples at the post office. I will pick them up today. Let's see how it works.

                Comment


                • #9
                  why do you want to use zz cream if your current treatment is working ? I wouldn't change a routine that works.. So do you believe now that, at least in your case, rosacea was more a somatic disorder?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MissM View Post
                    Hi Brady!

                    Do you happen to have a list of the ingredients for the new ZZ cream (for dry skin)?

                    Thanks,
                    M.
                    I do have the ingredient list for the current ZZ cream:

                    ZOSSO Incredients
                    Zinc oxide 7.1%
                    Sulfur Sublimate 7.1%
                    Mint (Herba menthae) 2%
                    Boric acid 2%
                    Salicylic Acid 0.5%
                    Dimethiconum Composite
                    Java Brucea
                    And 2 more herbs which are a secret...
                    There are no steroids, no hormones, no pesticides, no antibiotics, etc. ZOSSO is manufactured by the Zhongzhou Pharmaceutical Company and sold by Demodex Solutions, Inc.
                    Brady Barrows
                    Blog - Join the RRDi


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
                      I do have the ingredient list for the current ZZ cream:

                      ZOSSO Incredients
                      Zinc oxide 7.1%
                      Sulfur Sublimate 7.1%
                      Mint (Herba menthae) 2%
                      Boric acid 2%
                      Salicylic Acid 0.5%
                      Dimethiconum Composite
                      Java Brucea
                      And 2 more herbs which are a secret...
                      There are no steroids, no hormones, no pesticides, no antibiotics, etc. ZOSSO is manufactured by the Zhongzhou Pharmaceutical Company and sold by Demodex Solutions, Inc.

                      Thank you, Brady.

                      I think these are the ingredients for the original formulation though, yes? I was hoping to see the ingredients for the new cream that is made for dry skin.

                      If it's not possible, it's all good. I was just curious about trying it in the future, but would not buy it unless I knew the ingredients ahead of time.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MissM View Post
                        Thank you, Brady.

                        I think these are the ingredients for the original formulation though, yes? I was hoping to see the ingredients for the new cream that is made for dry skin.

                        If it's not possible, it's all good. I was just curious about trying it in the future, but would not buy it unless I knew the ingredients ahead of time.
                        Yes, these are the ingredients of the current ZZ cream. The trial samples are just that, no published ingredient list, have to wait and see for any future developments if any are released to the public.
                        Brady Barrows
                        Blog - Join the RRDi


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by babadah View Post
                          why do you want to use zz cream if your current treatment is working ? I wouldn't change a routine that works.. So do you believe now that, at least in your case, rosacea was more a somatic disorder?
                          Dear babadah,

                          Thank you very much for your question( I have the hard feeling that with Rosacea we are all alone. It is so hard to communicate even we have forums to communicate between us). I am in a panel of persons using the new ZZ cream that is for dry skin. I have to communicate to the company what is going on while using their product. Even I do not longer have any flushing, burning and acid sensations in the skin(which is very great) after so many years of trouble I still need a cream that mosturizes my skin from time to time( something like in 3-4 days time) and to protect my very sensitive and intolerant skin of UV radiation. From my experience till now no cream worked for more than 12 consecutive days and with only one application per day(I was never able to apply a cream two times per day). I used last night for the first time the new ZZ cream for dry skin and my skin is all right today. Let's see for how many consecutive days I can apply it. I wish it will work for me forever so I can finally have a solution to take care of my skin. I will let you all know what is going on in the process. I think Rosacea in my case have two causes - one from the brain for which we still dont know for sure (it started as a fatigue of the brain) what is it as I have different diagnostics from different physicians and the other is from outside which is heat and sun so that is why for years I was all the time at the dermatologyst but also to the neurologist(first)/psychiatrist(later). Rosacea is a medical condition that have many causes(unfortunately for us). If you have any other question I am here to answer you. Panda hugs from Romania(above everything all we need is love).

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            smart2005ct,

                            ok i see, thank you for your answers and kind words too

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X