start an irish support group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• start an irish support group

if there was a support group then it would be a great help.Another thing my fathers brother whois an elderly batchelor is hardly ever away from his house ,and he has the most sallow skin.i have this rosacea along with other things and i would love to be outside in the public time all the time.thats so unfair.

Originally posted by blacksmith View Post
    if there was a support group then it would be a great help.Another thing my fathers brother whois an elderly batchelor is hardly ever away from his house ,and he has the most sallow skin.i have this rosacea along with other things and i would love to be outside in the public time all the time.thats so unfair.
    Hear hear, I'm a rosacea sufferer, no irish forum.

Comment

Hi, there's this Irish forum:
      http://www.irishhealth.com/discussio...is=5&topic=568

Hope that helps.
      Last edited by hg24; 29 June 2015, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Hmm, I'm not sure that link Is working. Anyway, it's the Irish Health forum. They have a section on rosacea where you can exchange messages. If you google "Irish health" and "rosacea" it will pop right up.
        Last edited by hg24; 29 June 2015, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hg24 View Post
          Hmm, I'm not sure that link Is working. Anyway, it's the Irish Health forum. They have a section on rosacea where you can exchange messages. If you google "Irish health" and "rosacea" it will pop right up.
          There is a rosacea group on fb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by debbz2017 View Post
            There is a rosacea group on fb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            There's several on fb including a UK one (including Ireland) - I live in Cork now so it works pretty well for me

Comment

Originally posted by PiXX View Post
              There's several on fb including a UK one (including Ireland) - I live in Cork now so it works pretty well for me
              Hi,
              Are any of the Irish people still there?

Comment

I am

Comment

Originally posted by caisc View Post
                  I am
                  Hi Caisc! How are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Momof View Post
                    Hi Caisc! How are you doing?
                    Good! How are you? By any chance could you recommend somewhere for IPL in Dublin?

Comment

Good! How are you? By any chance could you recommend somewhere for IPL in Dublin?
                      Hi Caisc,
                      You obviously haven’t read my posts about laser causing my neurogenic rosacea!!
                      I wouldn’t touch another laser / IPL machine with a 10ft pole!! I’m not the only one on this forum it happened to.
                      However, if you really want to do it, I’d advise you to look up reviews of various clinics in Dublin. I would definitely NOT recommend the doctor who did mine.
                      What are your symptoms?
                      Molly

Comment

Hi Caisc,

I would recommend Vbeam over IPL. I have had many Vbeams in the past, most of which have greatly helped my rosacea. As you can see across multiple different threads, Momof isn't a fan of lasers. However, even though their are stories of laser not helping people, there are also loads of stories of them helping, so I recommend you make your own informed decision. As reference if it helps, I went from this to this to this in the images below. The most important thing is to get a skilled practitioner. Hope they help if you do decide to go ahead with laser.IMG_1671.jpgIMG_0331.jpgIMG_0453.jpg

Comment

Hi Molly and Seb91, thank you both very much for your posts... and oh gosh I apologise for my ignorance! I'm going to do some reading & reply when I get a chance (just a bit taken up at the moment, unfortunately!)

All the best you guys

Comment

Working...
                          X