X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The other thing is we have people posting on this site who say how positive their visits to Dr. Crouch are, what a pleasure it is to work with him, and I know from my own experiences that this is absolutely true.
    However these people are regular posters who post before, during, and after their treatments, and answer any questions about their experiences.
    What a contrast to somebody who apears out of the woodwork, one day, makes certain statements, but refuses to elaborate, no wonder we are sceptical.
    We have had many glowing reports about Dr Crouch.
    He has a very informative website with concise details of the protocols, and the machines, plus, of course, the videos, but nowhere on the site are the fantastic testimonials and the excessive claims that are associated with this institute, it is this contrast that fuels my suspicion.

Comment

Re: My experience with Dr. Nase

Originally posted by patrick_phillips
      I've known Dr Nase for about 6 months. He has not only been accessible but has been a true source of knowledge regarding my particular condition. We all know as sufferers that one case differs from the next. To get indiviual attention in the medical era is almost unheard of.

My thanks to him and his many hours at the Rosacea Institute,

He would change my laser paramaters upon looking on the photos,

consulted with me everyday post-treatment,

He recognized enough to identify a secondary demodex problem which was truly a life saver.

Many (if not most have reveived insurance backing). Most pay %10.

I would love Dr. Nase to open his own instutitute.

Much respect,

Patrick Phillips
      THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!!

I took a vacation from the boards, logged on today, and found this!!

Nase seems totally desperate - and I LOVE hearing from Annie (ihaterosacea) in the other threads - she totally exposes (with eyewitness truth) so many lies lies lies on nase's site.

Wonder how much his contract is worth? Wonder when it expires?

I must keep reading.....this is WAAAAAAAYYYYY too funny!!!

Edited by froggirl to remove potentially offensive language, by request of Millie

Comment

Hi

I went to the centre for help. I didn't know what kind of help. All I knew is that I had pustules and my face itched like crazy. I was prescribed ivermectin for 90 days and given several lazer treatments ( a variety).

My intention is not to be standoffish. I find my condition very difficult (psychologically) to deal with. That's way the information was sparse.

Believe me I wish no one would have to suffer.

I still find Dr. Nase to be a helpful, caring person.

Patrick

Comment

Forgive me, but I couldn't help but notice the "ivermectin connection" between a post about the Ukraine from DG and this last one:

"Dr Nase now believes that the mite must also be treated (with Ivermectin). I have spoken with Dr Nase twice in the last month"

?????
          Mild Subtype 2
          Metrocream 2x/day until 8/2010
          Over the counter Prosacea....this dries out my p&p's when all else fails.
          Dermalogica's Sensitized Line
          Sunscreen: Clinique's City Block
          VBeam: 9 joules/cm2@ 10ms pulse duration
          Plaquenil 400mg/day

Comment

Sorry Patrick - you sound like a very nice well meaning person. Thank you for posting.

It is SO hard, now that nase has posted under at least 3 false user names, to differentiate between a real person and nase's imagination.

Again, so sorry Patrick. I have asked for my last post to be edited by mods.

Millie

Comment

Re: My experience with Dr. Nase

My thanks to him and his many hours at the Rosacea Institute
              Nase doesn't work at the institute. He fields the calls from his home in Indiana.

He would change my laser paramaters upon looking on the photos,
              How would he do this if he wasn't there?

consulted with me everyday post-treatment,
              On the phone I assume.

He recognized enough to identify a secondary demodex problem which was truly a life saver.
              Nase can identify demodex by looking at your pictures? I doubt that.

Many (if not most have reveived insurance backing). Most pay %10.
              Now how would you know that? Is this what he said?

I would love Dr. Nase to open his own instutitute.
              Why would you say that? Whats wrong with the current one?

Comment

Just to clarify, the quote is from another thread in a different discussion topic. The "last post" refers to Patrick's.
                Mild Subtype 2
                Metrocream 2x/day until 8/2010
                Over the counter Prosacea....this dries out my p&p's when all else fails.
                Dermalogica's Sensitized Line
                Sunscreen: Clinique's City Block
                VBeam: 9 joules/cm2@ 10ms pulse duration
                Plaquenil 400mg/day

Comment

Re: Hi

Hello Patrick

None of us want to have a go at you personally with this but I think you are under Nase's influence or spell, which isn't healthy. If you haven't already seen it go onto this thread and read Annie's comments:

http://forum.rosaceagroup.org/viewto...?p=50131#50131

She said yesterday - "I want to mention one thing. I've read through the forums for years, and contributed once in a blue moon LOL. But I must say that I was one of the last ones to believe everything Dr. Nase had said. It was all of the rest of you that I didn't believe. It took me a long time to realize it. I guess I was just hoping that there was someone out there with our best interest in mind pulling for us. Apparently, that wasn't the case. So sad".

I still find Dr. Nase to be a helpful, caring person.
                  Try saying this to someone who has been attacked by Nase for questioning his view, speaking against him, falling out with him or just merely being an obstacle in his way as he attempted to dominant the rosacea world. He has used every trick in the book - bullying, threats, intimidation, lies, deceit etc. You name it and he has tried it, including attempting in the process to ruin the careers of innocent people for his own prestige and financial gain. And it wasn't always just him because he also managed to manipulate some of his supporters into carry out his dirty deeds on his behalf. Where are they now? I suspect they have finally realised that they were also duped

This is the man who feigned cancer to gain a sympathy vote from others whilst at the same time trying to cover up his own tracks during his many fraudulent activities. There is plenty of evidence out there if you need it. In fact it is everywhere so there is no excuse for missing it. If you then still think Nase is a wonderful human being then there is not much more I can do for you.

Believe me I wish no one would have to suffer.
                  Me to.

Thanks

Peter

Comment

Re: Hi

Originally posted by Peter
                    ...Try saying this to someone who has been attacked by Nase for questioning his view, speaking against him, falling out with him or just merely being an obstacle in his way as he attempted to dominant the rosacea world...
                    This is very true. I have been personally attacked, along with numerous others. It's not fun. Several Mods resigned because of it and a non-profit for Rosacea research died due to N*se! [No point arguing that FACT!!!] It's a waste of everyone's time and energy but still N*se continues to belittle people. I could give you many, many examples of his low life behaviour but most are in the deleted area of the Forum now. Not only in this Forum but in other on-line Rosacea groups. Very sad indeed!

I can't understand why someone would start a new thread titled "My experience with Dr. Nase" and not be willing to share their treatment protocol. Surely, since we are a self-help support group, this would be the aim of a new member with a thread titled as such. It appears not to be. It seems as though it is a thread aimed at making N*se appear to be 'the good guy on the block' and we are all a bunch of losers. Urgh!

Whatever the aim was, I don't believe it has been achieved!

So, Patrick, perhaps you would like to give us more details on your treatment. Leave out the fluffy stuff, please. In this case, it serves no purpose.

Jen
                    Currently trying: Apr 06 Bee Wilder's Candida (natural healing) Diet; May 06 Home made red LED array; Aug 06 ZZ ointment.

Comment

Peter,

This Dr. Nase sounds like one sick individual. To fake an illness is really far out there.

There was a movie called "The Night Listener" where the woman faked everything in her life. It sounds a lot like this so-called doctor.

-Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by SkincareKev
                        Peter,

This Dr. Nase sounds like one sick individual. To fake an illness is really far out there.

-Kevin
                        Hello Kevin

Yes he is.

You can read all about him on:

http://www.debunkingnase.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

All his activites are recorded on there. Make sure you take time to read it all.

Thanks

Peter

Comment

Dr. Nase

I just want to weigh in as a one time supporter of Nase. I have known nase almost since the beginning. I have been mostly on the outside looking in and only visit these forums once in a blue moon. I have just a mild case of rosacea but frequent the blushing forums. I only visit here when I have a flair up or their is a Nase war. I've known Nase for 8 or 9 years, once considered him a role model. I even hoped to work with him one day as he seemed knowledgeable on the physiology of flushing. Over the years I noticed that he had a bit of a temper and often responded unprofessionally to people on the forums. I thought it was a small price to pay for access to his brilliant mind (or so I thought). I bought his book early on and still think it is a good book, although probably outdated by now. One day I came here after a Nase war and I was writing a strong letter of support for Nase when I started reviewing everything that had been going on, and I realized it didn't add up. I started expressing my doubts to Bob Bear, (he's from esfb, don't know if he frequents here that much) when he was still strongly pro-Nase. I looked at the News Report from the Indiana Newspaper, the disolving of the non-profit rosacea institute (sorry I don't remember the name), and the fact that all these professionals had disavowed him, and the fact that a case went to court where Nase was declaring that he would be 100% vindicated, He would trounce his critics, et, etc., and which he failed miseralbly. It all started making sense, and I realized many of his claims just couldn't be true. The numbers of patients he was claiming to correspond with for treatment protocols was simply imposible ( I don't remember the exact numbers). It was a disappointing revelation as I realized that years of what i thought was progress toward a cure (not only for rosacea, but blushing) were down the drain, and that in fact it likely put us in the hole and would continue to do so as long as Nase was around stirring up trouble. The evidence is now so overwhelming, and the fact that Nase has been caught red-handed fabricating people on the forum (through checking IP numbers) makes his credibility on anything zero.

Comment

Hello abacab

Thanks for being so upfront and honest about your experiences and opinion on Nase. I think everybody with rosacea once thought this man would be the answer to their prayers but unfortunately we all got duped and I first suspected something was odd after I read his book. My suspicions were even further aroused when I first saw the debunking site and the rest is now history as they say.

Nase used to have many supporters and fans but slowly but surely they all seemed to have disappeared once the inevitable truth about this man started to emerge. They were still a few hardcore ones still around for a while but they either got themselves banned or just disappeared with most of the others.

Bottom line is that Nase is a conman and if there is any justice in this world he deserves to be put behind bars for what he has done.

Peter

Comment

People want to believe

Originally posted by Peter View Post

They were still a few hardcore ones still around for a while but they either got themselves banned or just disappeared with most of the others.
                              Weren't "they" all Nase in disguise. Maybe he really had split personalities, should get him some time on Oprah.
                              "Get busy living or get busy dying."

Comment

Working...
                              X