replied
    He's busy reaching all time lows in other threads Munch. :evil:

The thread is gone. Thanks Mods!

Leave a comment:

• Munch Ausen
    replied
    So Nase.

Where is the 'Hospital Clinic'?

What is the name of the 'Biotech company'?

Who were the doctors there that were assisting you? Can they verify this?

I like how she snuck this in .. lol
    I think everyone needs to remember his 8 years of posts."
    Dude, yer washed up.

Btw, you still haven't answered the 'redbegone' thread.

Leave a comment:

• Twickle Purple
    replied
    A thread started by Maria Cappolla:

Dr. Nase sets the record straight with facts.

Originally posted by MariaCappolla
    Hi Group,

My name is Maria Cappolla. I have never posted here before as I usually just like to read. I have to say that most people here are great but a few bad apples seem to sour this entire forum. I will state up front that I am a big Nase supporter. Not because of his website, book or posts, but because of personal interaction. 14 months ago I was getting treated experimentally for hypertension with G Protein modifiers. To my surprise, 7 months ago on a follow up visit to the Hospital Clinic I heard Dr. Nase's name paged. I excused myself from the physician and ran to see if it was Dr. Nase. Our Dr. Nase. It was. Strange. He was there with a load of doctors from the same Clinic and Biotech company testing me. I introduced myself and he took time out to talk to me. He had been talking to this company and doctors about G Protein Biological Modifiers. Same stuff I was taking to open up my blood vessels. He saw I had rosacea and asked if I wanted to join a small study right there and then. I said yes. If I can explain this right. A G protein when attached to the vessel wall can cause sustained dilation for hypertension. On the other hand if you block it or uncouple it (from his website) you do the opposite. I listened with the other dozen participants. He started the program, brought in the needle injectors and also brought a portable wand for delivery. So, he had four different companies joining together just for rosacea. My red face was terribly flushed especially with the hypertension drugs. Dr. Nase put this wand on my face with a drug applicator -- like the wet mops. 10 minutes and done. Face was 100% white. I cried. He then stuck me in a preheated room for 30 minutes (tropical room) came out and I was white as a ghost. A second doctor put glycolic acid on my face and no reaction. Seriously. Then they fed us -- Thai food. Just sweated. Still white. It was a dream. 25 years plus beet red. Gone. Triggers gone. It has been 7 months now with follow up every 30 days when Dr. Nase flies in and takes samples and recordings with gadgets that look like they were from a movie. For 5 months 24 hurs a day, 7 days a week I have been rosacea free, trigger free, Free. The last two months I have had mild pinkness to triggers, but still a white face. 10 minutes of treatment and 7 months of no rosacea. So, I have met Dr. Nase 7 times in person. The four companies, the countless physicians all sit down and take notes. He put them all together. No bigger hero in my book. Challenged us with the hardest triggers. He figures the treatments should last 6 to 9 months and then redo. So, for me to read and watch the NRS for 6 years not produce one viable treatment and see Dr. Nase working behind the scenes getting everyone together by reversing a hypertension drug and then selling them on it for us........ who else. I will do my best to answer questions but I will not take any grief from the four or five people who have finally been exposed for who they are. Dr. Nase's update tonight was eyeopening. He has kept quiet and taken the high road for long enough. If any of you walked in to the clinic and was treated like I was -- with absolute care and a serious gleem in his eye that tells you rosacea is his enemy -- everyone would sit back and relax. We are in good hands whether you know it or not. A chance meeting showed me fiirst hand that Dr. Nase is still fighting for us. BTW, for those nasties who put up photos of him on steroids -- hes about 6 feet tall and 190 pounds -- I personally asked as I know he wont go down that road. The G protein stuff is real. They are starting a larger trial and I am done, but Dr. Nase will continue to treat me as long as the physicians OK it. He really is not suppose to but he understands -- you cant just taste freedom and then be locked up again for a few years.I think everyone should read his update. I think everyone needs to remember his 8 years of posts. How long did oother doctors last -- 4 or 5 months under scrutiny? Good luck to everyone. In my mind anyone who has rosacea is automatically a friend. I thnk that should be a rule.

http://drnase.com/rosacea_hot_topics.htm#New

Maria
    Totally creepy.

Leave a comment:

• Munch Ausen
    replied
    Originally posted by redhotoz
    I took a screen shot when I looked it up.

redbegone:

IP address for this post
    63.164.145.85 [ 5 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
    redbegone [ 5 Posts ]

MariaCappolla [ 1 Post ]

Other IP addresses this user has posted from
    74.133.18.43 [ 5 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

74.133.30.8 [ 2 Posts ]

Maria Cappolla::

IP address for this post
    63.164.145.85 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

redbegone [ 5 Posts ]

MariaCappolla [ 1 Post ]

Nase = redbegone = Maria

Looks obvious to me.

Leave a comment:

• Twickle Purple
    replied
    That's because Jenny was 100% correct.

You are the only puppet.
    But you do have some lackeys...

Have you read this?
    Didn't you try to take these folks to court to take this down and you lost.
    Oh the best part was when you had to pay their court costs? Too funny!!

http://www.debunkingnase.org

Any chance you take at redeeming your image you implode.
    It's a shame, there are many that believe(d) in you.

Leave a comment:

• redbegone
    replied
    Originally posted by Twickle Purple

Thank you Twinkle:

Interesting how you did not have one single word to state about the wrong information Jenny put up and you approved with two BIG thumbs up.

Lots of puppets around here.

Leave a comment:

• Twickle Purple
    replied

Leave a comment:

• redbegone
    replied
    Thank you Jenny.

Do you want to know where your Internet visitors are coming from?
    Which country? Which state? Which city? Which ISP?

Live Demo Using IP2Location™ - November 2006

Your IP Address is 64.143.66.62
    You're located in
    (US) UNITED STATES,
    INDIANA,
    -

Your latitude/longitude is
    38.9048° LATITUDE and -77.0354° LONGITUDE

You're connecting to the Internet through
    INSIGHT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY L.P,
    Dr. Geoffrey Nase

Leave a comment:

• redbegone
    replied

redbegone:

IP address for this post

redbegone [ 5 Posts ]

MariaCappolla [ 1 Post ]

74.133.30.8 [ 2 Posts ]

IP address for this post

redbegone [ 5 Posts ]

MariaCappolla [ 1 Post ]

THANK YOU JENNY NAIRN FOR JUST PROVING MY CASE: My only computer with IP Address under AT&T -- Case freakin closed -- Thank you. Maria -- very real person and not me. Thank you for clearing that up and then Im also suppose to be in Texas too?

Control Panel

Account Information
    Name: Dr. Geoffrey Nase
    Company: Nase Publications
    Domain: drnase.com
    IP Address: 64.143.66.62
    UserID: drnase

Leave a comment:

• redhotoz
    replied
    Originally posted by Twickle Purple
    Well, it's been a bit windy here. The rains are so bad Vancouver and mainland coastal areas have untreated water coming out of the taps and they aren't even serving coffee at the Starbucks! We've got the same here but we drink only bottlled anyway. Brushing your teeth with bottled water is a bit strange though.

I love that you work with kids (they're probably a tad more mature than some around here I think). You've got a genuine way with people. That don't come any kinder than you Jenny.

I think it's really neat that you're heading into the warm season and we are getting colder!

We've ordered up a 30kw Kohler generator to help us through the winter. With the power lines all above ground we though a reduncancy system prudent for the office, and while we were at it, the rest of the house too.

Cheers dear!
    Twickle Purple
    I love working with kids. I especially love the giggles.

The hot weather can be hard on my face. I do better in winter...ahhh...except for the indoor heating.

You are so good at those squares and circles!

Jen

Leave a comment:

• Twickle Purple
    replied
    Originally posted by redbegone
    Jenny, Lets get this over with.
    Um, look up.

Leave a comment:

• redbegone
    replied
    Originally posted by redbegone
    Originally posted by Bob Bear
    Jen,

Please tell me that you have identified them both as the same IP?

Now that would be gosip hotter than 'Uncle Daves Insanity Sauce'!

BB

Yes, same IP address. Funny enough, it comes from Dallas, Texas! The place this new institute is supposed to be happening.

Originally posted by steve95301
    Something I don't understand:

I always thought the reason Dr. Nase's IP hadn't been banned was that it was one of those IPs that's constantly changing, like with AOL and some other ISPs.

But if his IP is constant, why can't he just be banned?

Yes, constant this one from Texas, Steve. I suppose he could be banned but that's up to Admin to do. Feel free to put in a report!

Jenny Nairn,

Shame on you. Shame on you. Still in Indy. Dont have a proxy. I have ONE computer. I dont have a laptop (yet). Lets do this the scientific way and clear this up. Because you made a major error, you really owe it to everyone to clear this up. NOT ME. NOT MY IP.

Lets disprove it. You tell me when the posts where made and the IP address and I can assuredly show you a telephone call or Internet access ONLY from Indiana during any of those times. This is why you should not be moderating. Bias, lack of thoroughness, contortions of posts.

Please try to prove your case. I will guarantee that I will disprove it.

Is this the same kind of work you do in the books for the RRDI?

Jenny, Lets get this over with. Supply the information and I will scan in my phone records or any other record to 100% disprove a false accusation. It is so very easy to just throw out an accusation. Sling them to the wall and if you do it several times a day.......then it must be true??? Actually kind of a life lesson too. Show me the proof for once please and then go back and look at peoples suggestions to your moderating -- why ask how to be a better moderator if you dont listen to the people?

Leave a comment:

• Twickle Purple
    replied
    Oooh, I get to make squares again...

Leave a comment:

• redhotoz
    replied

redbegone:

IP address for this post

redbegone [ 5 Posts ]

MariaCappolla [ 1 Post ]

74.133.30.8 [ 2 Posts ]

IP address for this post

redbegone [ 5 Posts ]

MariaCappolla [ 1 Post ]

Leave a comment:

• Twickle Purple
    replied
    Hey there TP

How's the weather over your way?

I had a wonderful morning at work. The kids were just gorgeous. Two of them used to cry when they first came to the creche but I took them into the gym and let them play on the equipment. After that, they love coming in. Today we went outside into the sunshine, got mucky in the sand pit and dragged all the dirt inside. Had to do a bit of a wash up before their Mums got back from their exercise class! All good fun.

Jen
    Well, it's been a bit windy here. The rains are so bad Vancouver and mainland coastal areas have untreated water coming out of the taps and they aren't even serving coffee at the Starbucks! We've got the same here but we drink only bottlled anyway. Brushing your teeth with bottled water is a bit strange though.

I love that you work with kids (they're probably a tad more mature than some around here I think). You've got a genuine way with people. That don't come any kinder than you Jenny.

I think it's really neat that you're heading into the warm season and we are getting colder!

We've ordered up a 30kw Kohler generator to help us through the winter. With the power lines all above ground we though a reduncancy system prudent for the office, and while we were at it, the rest of the house too.

Cheers dear!
    Twickle Purple

Leave a comment:

Working...
X