This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Nase Photo Updates 2006 -- Remission for 7 Years

I know this is not the place for constructive discussions or topics, but I still think that most rosacea sufferers want to be helped and also know there is real hope. I see that Dr. Nase has updated his site with August 2006 photos and is now 7 years in remission. Thats good news no matter how you slice it. For all the Peter Cyberstalkers who have surprisingly not mentioned the link yet, here it is below:

Peace
    Last edited by Melissa W; 16 August 2010, 07:25 PM.

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

Twinkle Purple,

Of course everyone is Dr. Nase. Please excuse me for pointing out something that frustrates rosacea sufferers. Static photos. These dont do rosacea justice. I want to see what rosacea sufferers can do out in the sun, sports, running, drinking alcohol, etc. and Dr. Nase has shown all these triggers eliminated. That is important and its important that treatment centers and pharma companies understand that.

TP, there is much more to life than this board, rosacea and cyberstalking. Seriously. You and Peter may rule this board with an iron hand, but what use. At what expense. We all ultimately saw Peter in his true form for two weeks now with abusive language, fat jokes (which somehow you disregarded and threw it back at Dr. Nase -- stick up for yourself and your body). Jeeeezzz.

TP, Kindly remove your quote about the only thing in life that matters is "being kind to others, being kind to others, being kind to others". You have become the exact opposite of what you preach. Do you selectively have the choice to "be mean to others, mean to others, mean to others".

Seriously. A worthwhile post already turning sour.

Rosacea, flushing and triggers. Very important. Much more important than any unkown grudge that you hold.

Comment

Ah shucks. :-({|=

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

Twickle Purple photo updates -- Remission for 7 minutes.

Playing at the beach. With a touch of tinted sunscreen only.

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

Image source
            KNOWLEDGE = POWER

Comment

Steve, you make very nice circles, very nice indeed!

I did wonder, while I looked at those images of Nase frolicking on the beach, if we too, once we rid ourselves of this terrible rosacea, will also look a good 5 to 10 years younger?

I get such a kick out the 'sock puppet' term. Very appropriate, makes me chuckle to picture it.

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

Steve

Well spotted and this post has got to be up there with "Crappolla". If I was a Nase supporter I think I would be holding my head in my hands now. Unfortunately there is only one Institution he is heading for and it's already ready and waiting.

How old are those scanned BayWatch pictures by the way?

TP

I must say you are looking well on RLT

Millie (if you are there?)

Apologies for sidetracking your last thread. It's now been locked so here's your opener again:

3 new articles on www.debunkingnase.org

Some great new stuff!

Peter

Comment

Peter -- Please be ready to rewrite your debunking articles

Peter,

When many people are banned from defending themselves against constant malicious attacks and those that are left are attacked privately by you and your 4 man crew then the proper information needs to be presented. When you cant even sign in without immediately being removed it just becomes a sister debunking site which has been run primarily by yourself these last 6 updates.

1. You add information to this sister debunker site, allow your 4 croonies and cyberstalkers to post ludicrous statements backing you up and then actually have the gall to quote yourself and your "setup posts" to the debunking site that you have been working on yourself. You actually quote yourself on your own site. Never seen that sleezy tactic used. That is beyond reason, beyond discussion and beyond debate. It is sleezy and plain weird.

2. You made a big to do about weight gain and that was just disproven. Long term steroid use for medicinal reasons causes massive weight gain in many people. Then it drops completely off when stopped. 2006 photos on drnase.com are proof. BTW, the small scar under my neck clearly disproves Twinkie Purples blind unsubstantiated accusations that they are 5 to 10 years old photos as that surgery was the reason for the steroids and was quite recent.

3. 7 years of remission from rosacea. Not acne like yourself. You dont have one single rosacea photo and thats why I never returned your emails for 3 years. That is hope for people. Photos of actual physical activities in the sun, and heat with no payback flushing is pretty darn exciting to many people. But once again, people on this group are completely blocked from posting.

4. Please freeze this post in time. Your last three articles are completely wrong. All of them. Especially freeze the Neurovascular Institute. Put your name by it. Sign it and stand by your detective work. When the first week of December comes along and a premiere Medical Research and Treatment Institute dedicated solely to rosacea, facial flushing and triggers opens dont you dare take that information down. Here's the deal. You sign that part on your recently owned debunkers site and when December roles around you keep the section up about "Another Institute". If I am wrong, I will post to my own web site and quote your entire debunking section and "state that you were right". If you are wrong and just slinging blind accusations as always, then you post to your debunker site that you were wrong and quote my updates. That is a fair deal in anyones book. Be the man you think you are and make that guarantee right now. I am stating for the record that there is a real Rosacea Institute headed by top physicians and myself that is going to change the face of rosacea. Period. If you trust your detective work you will accept this. If you are just throwing up your usual blind accusations, you will not. Please accept! I double dog dare you.

Once again. If emails were not blocked to allow certain people into this site and the second certain people posted their posts, they were removed then this would all be very straightforward. So, dont contort it back on me.

Comment

Hello Geoffrey (aka redbegone - which you have just proven with your post above)

Perhaps you would like to tell the Forum members the other user name you posted with recently, hence the "Known socket puppet account" below your redbegone user name.

I am sure everyone would be very interested to know, or would you like me to tell them?

Jenny
                    Currently trying: Apr 06 Bee Wilder's Candida (natural healing) Diet; May 06 Home made red LED array; Aug 06 ZZ ointment.

Comment

Originally posted by redhotoz
                      Hello Geoffrey (aka redbegone - which you have just proven with your post above)

Perhaps you would like to tell the Forum members the other user name you posted with recently, hence the "Known socket puppet account" below your redbegone user name.

I am sure everyone would be very interested to know, or would you like me to tell them?

Jenny

Yes, I will. It was called ..... "Guest". Is guest really any different than Much Hausen and Millie? Peter and your claims about my involvement in the Hammersmith chaos about time delays were totally wrong and unsubstantiated as I did not add one ounce of input. Multiple guests came on that clearly were sick of the claims, but I had no knowledge, input or posting on that, yet you wrongfully accused me of that so fire away.

You know what baffles me Jenny is that you actually asked how you could become a better moderator, received a lot of public and private emails to be a moderator and not an instigator, yet in the past 48 hours you have attacked multiple members on personal issues. Its quite simple. If you are a moderater, you help to quell chaos. You dont start it. If you want to be an instigator then by all means do so, but step down from the moderator position as was pointed out by level headed people in your own thread that you started.

I am sure anything I posted will be removed quite soon anyway.

Goodnight. I have work to prepare for by December ..... for Peters sake.

Comment

Yes, you did also post as a Guest. What about the other infamous user name you posted with? I am giving you the opportunity to come clean with the members here. Registered users do not get the title "Known socket puppet account" if they have also posted as a Guest. This title is only bestowed upon those who have posted from more than one user name. Now would you like to come clean?

I always welcome feedback Geoffrey. I wouldn't even know where to begin to offer you constructive feedback.

Your posts above will not be removed unless someone reports them with a specific concern in regards to Forum Policies. Besides that, there are a number of large 'holes' in your posts and I am sure everyone would like to read them.

Jenny
                        Currently trying: Apr 06 Bee Wilder's Candida (natural healing) Diet; May 06 Home made red LED array; Aug 06 ZZ ointment.

Comment

Originally posted by redbegone
                          ...in the past 48 hours you have attacked multiple members on personal issues.
                          For the record, this is simply not true. I challenge you to point out where I have personally attacked any member of this Forum in the past 48 hours.

Jenny

Comment

Well how very creepy. Posting as someone else, again, speaking of yourself in third person, again, kind of disturbing. Cyberstalking? Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and at least the people you accuse of this post AS THEMSELVES and don't try to hide who they really are.

Comment

Re: Peter -- Please be ready to rewrite your debunking artic

Originally posted by redbegone
                              You add information to this sister debunker site, allow your 4 croonies and cyberstalkers to post ludicrous statements backing you up and then actually have the gall to quote yourself and your "setup posts" to the debunking site that you have been working on yourself.
                              Nase / Maria / Guest / redbegone / Amanda,

Sorry if I missed any other names here ...

One thing you should know is that the debunking crowd is substantially larger than you believe.

Just imagine this -- your critics are drawn from the universe composed of
                              -- people you have directly insulted
                              -- people who are disturbed by your many mis-statements of technical information
                              -- people who are tired of your endless list of promises (super forum, quarterly reports, institutes, etc) that never happen
                              -- people who wonder about the state-of-mind of a person who repeatedly (by his own admission) impersonates others for the purpose of advancing his own agenda.

Now here's the bad news (for you) -- this is a very large universe of people, and its growing daily.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X