Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB, it's amazing that this condition can bring out such goodness in people. You are consistently generous and kind, and I must include the lovely VickyGirl, who has finally come aboard, in these sentiments. Her wisdom and gentle guidance is so very welcomed. I have learned alot here, at ESFB and on the Yahoo! site. I am still learning through the generosity of the people here. I have met some incredible people that I would not have met if not for my rosacea. Go figure, it almost makes me glad I got it.

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twickle Purple
      He has now become (in)famous on the debunkers site
      Oh is that so. Provide a link to where I am mentioned on such debunking site.

Comment

• Learning is a process, and never stops. The people here are wonderful, helpfull, sad sometimes, angry other times. Depressed, cheerful, silly. thats what this is about. To connect with others, and feel safe.

Comment

• You're a great addition Skywolf.

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by clsykes00
              Originally posted by Twickle Purple
              Well the spin from this should be worth a chuckle or two:

Debunkers site – Another Horrible Thread

… Before that could happen, another of Nase's supporters, who had left the group a couple of months ago*, joined in the thread. After a bit of preliminary skirmishing, he slammed into Waters with four classic, Nase-like phrases about "horrible unfounded and illogical accusations", "really a horrible personality trait", "horrible backhanded and illogical statements", and "such a horrible personality trait".
              * That would be you.

Of which they speak:

Originally posted by clsykes00
              That is my personality however. But, for you, especially you Peter, to attack and chastise us with your backhanded comments and make horrible unfounded and illogical accusations for any negative or precautionary comments made about RLT is really a horrible personality trait that I hope you learn to correct.

I think that was clear but for some reason think that some horrible backhanded and illogical statements about me are forthcoming. Let's see.

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Twickle Purple
                Well the spin from this should be worth a chuckle or two:

Debunkers site – Another Horrible Thread

… Before that could happen, another of Nase's supporters, who had left the group a couple of months ago*, joined in the thread. After a bit of preliminary skirmishing, he slammed into Waters with four classic, Nase-like phrases about "horrible unfounded and illogical accusations", "really a horrible personality trait", "horrible backhanded and illogical statements", and "such a horrible personality trait".
                * That would be you.

Of which they speak:

That is my personality however. But, for you, especially you Peter, to attack and chastise us with your backhanded comments and make horrible unfounded and illogical accusations for any negative or precautionary comments made about RLT is really a horrible personality trait that I hope you learn to correct.

I think that was clear but for some reason think that some horrible backhanded and illogical statements about me are forthcoming. Let's see.
                Oh this is funny then. The insinuation just proves to me the poor logic being used by the debunkers (as if only a few people in this world use horrible and logic in discussions). I hardly would call this "infamous" anyway. Quite a stretch TP.

Comment

• Thanks Trey.

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• JUST A COMMENT

JUST TO LET THE GROUP KNOW, I NEVER BROUGHT THIS UP AND WILL NOT DISCLOSE THE SOURCE SINCE IT WAS DISCOVERED THROUGH COINCIDENCE THAT DR NASE'S ROSACEA WAS OUT OF CONTROL AGAIN 8 MONTHS AGO. I DID NOT BRING THIS UP BECAUSE I DID NOT THINK IT WAS ANYONES BUSINESS AND NOT RELEVANT TO THE PAST. tHESE PHOTO'S MAKE IT RELEVANT. IF HE IS IN REMISSION WHICH I AM AND HAVE BEEN ROSACEA FREE FOR ALMOST A YEAR; IT IS BECAUSE OF THE STANDARD TREATMENTS WORKED OR WHO KNOWS; BUT IT IS NOT FROM SOME MIRACLE GURU THAT HE WILL NOW TRY TO SELL HIS PRODUCTS. I HOPE HE IS IN REMISSION AND WISH HIM WELL LIKE EVERY OTHER ROSACEA SUFFERER, BUT COME ON DR NASE PLEASE BE HONEST? THE PHOTOS ALSO SHOW ALOT OF ZINC OXIDE SUN SCREEN, BUT I HOPE HIS ROSACEA IS TRULY DOING WELL, BUT HE HAS NO MORE OF A MIRACLE CURE THAN ANYONE ELSE. TOU ARE REALLY AMAZING? CAN YOU BE TRUSTED WITH ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. OH, AND I ALSO WANTED TO REMARK ON HOW WELL YOU SEEM TO BE DOING AFTER ALL THE BRAIN, HEART, ARM, CHEST OR WHATEVER SURGERIES YOU HAVE HAD, REMARKABLE IMPROVEMENT.

Comment

Hey Peter, you good looking fellow you. I think someone has blown your piccie up for a real close look. Kinda special -- in a creepy sorta way.
                      Hello TP

Weird and Horrible I reckon. What's his fixation with family stuff?

Fortunately I have no ocular involvement.

Bye

Peter

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter
                        Fortunately I have no ocular involvement.

Weird and Horrible I reckon. What's his fixation with family stuff?
                        You're lucky. Knock wood it lasts!

You've got a lovely family Peter. Maybe it's envy. I can't say, it's seems a bit sad though.

Twickle Purple

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• Hello TP

Thanks for your kind words yet again 

Well it is sad but I suppose it must be HORRIBLE in the current climate walking around with “I am Nase’s Puppet” emblazoned across your forehead. Suppose he could always try changing the “am” to “was” but will we ever forget?

Bye

Peter

Comment

• Originally posted by VickyGirl
                            Originally posted by Peter
                            I have been away most of the weekend but I saw a thread started tonight called "Is it right to torment a mentally disabled person?" I have some sympathy for the author but I doubt if they would have written that if they had been verbally abused, lied about and had repeated attempts to unfairly damage their reputation, as Nase has inflicted on many of us.
                            Hi Peter,
                            That thread also bothered me because it was most likely written as an accusation and not as a true poll question. Therefore, I didn't bother to answer it.

It is not right to torment anyone! Absolutely not. As it is also NOT right to allow a ‘mentally disabled person’ to torment unsuspecting persons who look to their advice as truth and hope. Even mentally disabled persons need to be responsible for their behavior.

Many in this board have been at one point or another of our lives, ‘disabled mentally’ due to our different conditions. So none of us can use the ‘disabled’ defense when asked to face our shortcomings.

Torment comes in different forms. If someone comes to a forum composed of individuals desperately searching for help or even a cure and a person (disabled or not) produces half-truths that hint at a cure…isn’t that a form of torment also? So, who has tormented whom?

P.S. Your pics look wonderful! I'm so glad that your Rosacea is under control. May it last! (fingers crossed) Thanks for sharing.
                            Hey VG

Welcome to the Forum!!! I have heard a lot about you – good things I promise J

Great to see you join and I am sure you will be an asset here because of your expertise, common sense and fun approach.

I read some of your ESFB posts about a year ago when the Lyrica controversy was in its prime and saw how you very quickly tied someone up in knots over the actions of certain drugs and caused them to make a very embarrassed climb down. It made very good reading and I think we all owe you one for exposing even more lies at a time when many people were just starting to ask questions about the actions of a certain gentleman.

You have made some excellent points in your reply and of course hit the nail right on the head when you mention “a cure”. As was often said he had a captive audience because many felt he offered the only hope they had of ever finding a release from this terrible condition and as someone once wrote to me “he could be a mass murderer for all I care – I will just take what’s ever going”. More and more information about his deceit and intentions are now emerging but what really disturbs me is that despite the very obvious lies, a few hardcore supporters were still backing him and even recently on here, were still prepared to defend his numerous fabrications. One could argue they are as guilty as him.

Let’s hope some good eventually comes out of all this mess and it does become the spark that triggers better treatments and ultimately a cure.

Appreciate your kind words and glad the pictures were ok. As well as my fingers I also have everything else crossed ;)

Talk to you again.

Peter

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Bear
                              Indeed. I dont have anything to add 'on topic', but I would like to say that Peter's photos are very heart warming. Its GREAT to see a rosacae sufferer beating his disorder and embracing what looks like a wonderful life. So many big smiles, I cant help but smile in return!

BB
                              Hello BB

Thanks for your kind words.

Well I can’t say I have always been smiling since I joined here but hopefully it will all change soon. I am not going to say I have beaten this condition (if one ever does) but it looks promising but has meant a lot of hard work and dedication in the process. We all know how difficult it is to live day to day with rosacea but maybe others can see what can be achieved if you don’t give up.

I promise to smile when you tell me one day you are in remission and even more when you open up your wallet and buy that pint of Stella you promised me J

All the best

Peter

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter
                                Hello TP

Thanks for your kind words yet again 

Well it is sad but I suppose it must be HORRIBLE in the current climate walking around with “I am Nase’s Puppet” emblazoned across your forehead. Suppose he could always try changing the “am” to “was” but will we ever forget?

Bye

Peter
                                Im still waiting for the proof Peter. As well as the proof of your insinuations that I have economic interests that account for my posts.

You are a liar Peter.

While you're at it, produce pictures of your rosacea Peter, especially since the potential ocular symptoms I saw aren't reality. Ask your mum for some.

Comment

Working...
                                X