Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, P&P are my main symptoms, with mild flushing. I have the "mask" also, red nose, red cheeks, but it doesn't really bother me. Well it does, but it doesnt hurt. Recently I have had a bad reaction to Im guessing canned tuna (thanks to others for pointing out stay away from that, and helping figure what the heck happened)

Comment

Have you tried a specific diet?

I know VG and me, plus a load of others did a low histamine diet recently. I didnt do much for me, but it did say that fish was to be avoided at all costs!

BB

Comment

No, not yet, but I am going to after the big pig out here Thursday. At least I say that, I have some food issues which makes it hard for me to diet wihout going a bit to the extreme, I really get scared going on a diet.

Comment

Crap...what's wrong with canned tuna? I just bought a bunch at the store yesterday.

Comment

Does anyone else notice the animal theme running through out this thread?

Puppies, I wouldnt worry too much. If you can eat tuna and not have a reaction then just dont worry. There are so many triggers to worry about, I tend to just forget the ones that dont apply to me!

BB

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Bear

Hi Peter,

I really dont know enough to comment on most of that stuff. But I will say that its rather absurd for one member to accuse another one of faking their rosacea. Whatever this forum is about, I KNOW it isnt that!

We are all brothers and sisters in this place as far as Im concerned. We all have the dreaded 'R'. While some of us have our differences, we should never forget that we're all working for the same end.

BB
              Hello Bob

Couldn't agree with your sentiments more but it would appear Trey is more interested in continuing along with Nase's theme of claiming I have never had rosacea. Yes it is absurd for all those that know me but as Trey is Nase's puppet what else should we come to expect.

Thanks

Peter

Comment

You know what, I havent been around this forum so much for a while so Im a little in the dark!

Was it Geoffrey who suggested that you have didnt have rosacea?

Well shucks, I thought you and he had discussed treatments AGES ago?

Hmmm, I had hoped that things would have began to resolve by now, but I guess not. Quite the opposite infact.

BB

Comment

Bob

Wow I just looked at the picture of your eye. It looks really beautiful, how old are you (roughly)? Ignore me if its too personal a question.

Comment

Yes Nase suddenly announced that I only had acne because it suited him to do that. He knows I had rosacea but of course we all know the reason why he decided I should be attacked and why RLT suddenly became dangerous. We exchanged a few e mails a long time ago on RLT and he seemed interested but never did anything.

Then of course a few weeks back he sends an attacking e mail followed by the truce one plus another, both asking for my advice on RLT for rosacea. Make sense to you if I only had acne? Madness but then we have seen plenty of that recently.

Good old Trey is just following in Nase's shoes. Vindictive is the word. Trey and Nase make a good couple. You would hope it would have resolved itself but unfortunately the lies from this camp continue. Sort this out and we can all move forward. I'm getting tired of this same old same old and it's time for a break soon especially with Xmas looming up.

Cheers

Peter

Comment

• Originally posted by phlika29
                      Bob

Wow I just looked at the picture of your eye. It looks really beautiful, how old are you (roughly)? Ignore me if its too personal a question.
                      Why thank you Sarah, but I must warn you, the eye in question is property of one Ms V Girl!

Unfortunately the other one is no where near as nice. Its like the evil twin, I have to keep him under a patch most of the time

Sorry, being silly...

Err, age? 25... but I dont look at day over 24 so Im told.

Hehe, no Im being really silly! I shouldnt have a had a beer with my dinner...

BB

Comment

• Peter

I can't believe that anyone believes ' he who must not be named'. It is just ridiculous, why on earth would anyone want to hang around a forum unless they had the disease that was being discussed.

I believe you Peter.

Sarah

Comment

• A cute eye and a cute name

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter
                            Yes Nase suddenly announced that I only had acne because it suited him to do that. He knows I had rosacea but of course we all know the reason why he decided I should be attacked and why RLT suddenly became dangerous. We exchanged a few e mails a long time ago on RLT and he seemed interested but never did anything.

Then of course a few weeks back he sends an attacking e mail followed by the truce one plus another, both asking for my advice on RLT for rosacea. Make sense to you if I only had acne? Madness but then we have seen plenty of that recently.

Good old Trey is just following in Nase's shoes. Vindictive is the word. Trey and Nase make a good couple. You would hope it would have resolved itself but unfortunately the lies from this camp continue. Sort this out and we can all move forward. I'm getting tired of this same old same old and it's time for a break soon especially with Xmas looming up.

Cheers

Peter

Eek, sorry, serious head on again.

So Geoffrey really said that you only have acne?

My, my, thats not very nice. Why the hell woud you spend eight (or whatever) years as part of a community if you dont even share the common illness?

Everyone here knows that I do have a soft spot for Geoffrey. I mean, after all the time he spent helping people, who wouldnt? But really, I dont understand it when I hear stuff like that :?

But then again, Iv experienced some pretty nasty characters on these boards only very recently. So I guess I shouldnt be so shocked. Just brings me down to think that someone who has done so much could be so nasty to someone else, especially someone with the same problem.

And that goes to anyone who is dishing dirt! Remember that although we disagree, there is no need to get nasty with it!!!

Imo, if people do turn nasty, they should be politely asked to can it or go find another place to hang out.

BB

Comment

• Originally posted by phlika29
                              Peter

I can't believe that anyone believes ' he who must not be named'. It is just ridiculous, why on earth would anyone want to hang around a forum unless they had the disease that was being discussed.

I believe you Peter.

Sarah
                              Hello Sarah

Don't worry I'll name him - Geoffrey Nase - a liar and a fraud. It's all there in black and white for everybody to see. Trey is probably Nase's biggest supporter left now after Gamache. Can you believe people will still support this man after everything that has now come out?

Thanks for your words. Of course I have rosacea and if you have time at your next appointment with Tony Chu, ask him to tell you about my history. Nearer the time (let me know) I will e mail him to give him permission to discuss my case with you.

Cheers

Peter

Comment

• To be honest Peter, I WISH you didnt have rosacea.

I wish I didnt too... it sucks!

Infact, I wish none of us did, Dr Nase included.

BB

PS. Oi Sarah, you're going to get me in trouble! Not that I dont appreciate the kind words

Comment

Working...
                                X