• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twickle Purple
    Originally posted by clsykes00
    Originally posted by Twickle Purple
    You're a moron.
    Childish comments again.
    Not at all. Simply stating the obvious. Please feel free to prove otherwise.

Get well soon Trey.
    Where is the proof to support your claim that I say you do not have rosacea?

You are just like pathetic Peter, make statements with no proof to back your statement.

Just like when you said:

RLT and accutane have just as much medical reports of their efficacy on rosacea (how can you honestly be so misleading to the rosacea community)

No one on this board has claimed harmful affects from RLT (again, just wrong)

You should be ashamed of yourself, and be more worried about supporting your claims rather than calling names like a child does.

Comment

• Get well soon Trey.

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

Get well soon Trey.
        Support your claims:

Where did I say you didnt have rosacea?

RLT and accutane have just as much medical reports of their efficacy on rosacea (how can you honestly be so misleading to the rosacea community)

No one on this board has claimed harmful affects from RLT (again, just wrong)

Do you want links to these statements by you?

Or are you like Peter, and can't provide proof for your claims? You will just go down like Peter as a pathetic liar.

Comment

• My, you're working hard! Are you in a lather?

Get well soon Trey.

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• Hey there TP

How's the weather over your way?

I had a wonderful morning at work. The kids were just gorgeous. Two of them used to cry when they first came to the creche but I took them into the gym and let them play on the equipment. After that, they love coming in. Today we went outside into the sunshine, got mucky in the sand pit and dragged all the dirt inside. Had to do a bit of a wash up before their Mums got back from their exercise class! All good fun.

Jen
            Currently trying: Apr 06 Bee Wilder's Candida (natural healing) Diet; May 06 Home made red LED array; Aug 06 ZZ ointment.

Comment

My, you're working hard! Are you in a lather?

Get well soon Trey.
              Liar,
              Should be easy to provide proof, but you can't.

Conclusion: You lie to suit yourself. Similar pathetic character trait to Peter.

Comment

• Originally posted by redhotoz
                Originally posted by Bob Bear
                Jen,

Please tell me that you have identified them both as the same IP?

Now that would be gosip hotter than 'Uncle Daves Insanity Sauce'!

BB

Yes, same IP address. Funny enough, it comes from Dallas, Texas! The place this new institute is supposed to be happening.

Originally posted by steve95301
                Something I don't understand:

I always thought the reason Dr. Nase's IP hadn't been banned was that it was one of those IPs that's constantly changing, like with AOL and some other ISPs.

But if his IP is constant, why can't he just be banned?

Yes, constant this one from Texas, Steve. I suppose he could be banned but that's up to Admin to do. Feel free to put in a report!

Jenny Nairn,

Shame on you. Shame on you. Still in Indy. Dont have a proxy. I have ONE computer. I dont have a laptop (yet). Lets do this the scientific way and clear this up. Because you made a major error, you really owe it to everyone to clear this up. NOT ME. NOT MY IP.

Lets disprove it. You tell me when the posts where made and the IP address and I can assuredly show you a telephone call or Internet access ONLY from Indiana during any of those times. This is why you should not be moderating. Bias, lack of thoroughness, contortions of posts.

Please try to prove your case. I will guarantee that I will disprove it.

Is this the same kind of work you do in the books for the RRDI?

Comment

Hey there TP

How's the weather over your way?

I had a wonderful morning at work. The kids were just gorgeous. Two of them used to cry when they first came to the creche but I took them into the gym and let them play on the equipment. After that, they love coming in. Today we went outside into the sunshine, got mucky in the sand pit and dragged all the dirt inside. Had to do a bit of a wash up before their Mums got back from their exercise class! All good fun.

Jen
                  Well, it's been a bit windy here. The rains are so bad Vancouver and mainland coastal areas have untreated water coming out of the taps and they aren't even serving coffee at the Starbucks! We've got the same here but we drink only bottlled anyway. Brushing your teeth with bottled water is a bit strange though.

I love that you work with kids (they're probably a tad more mature than some around here I think). You've got a genuine way with people. That don't come any kinder than you Jenny.

I think it's really neat that you're heading into the warm season and we are getting colder!

We've ordered up a 30kw Kohler generator to help us through the winter. With the power lines all above ground we though a reduncancy system prudent for the office, and while we were at it, the rest of the house too.

Cheers dear!
                  Twickle Purple

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• I took a screen shot when I looked it up.

redbegone:

IP address for this post
                    63.164.145.85 [ 5 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
                    redbegone [ 5 Posts ]

MariaCappolla [ 1 Post ]

Other IP addresses this user has posted from
                    74.133.18.43 [ 5 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

74.133.30.8 [ 2 Posts ]

Maria Cappolla::

IP address for this post
                    63.164.145.85 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

redbegone [ 5 Posts ]

MariaCappolla [ 1 Post ]

Currently trying: Apr 06 Bee Wilder's Candida (natural healing) Diet; May 06 Home made red LED array; Aug 06 ZZ ointment.

Comment

• Oooh, I get to make squares again...

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbegone
                        Originally posted by redhotoz
                        Originally posted by Bob Bear
                        Jen,

Please tell me that you have identified them both as the same IP?

Now that would be gosip hotter than 'Uncle Daves Insanity Sauce'!

BB

Yes, same IP address. Funny enough, it comes from Dallas, Texas! The place this new institute is supposed to be happening.

Originally posted by steve95301
                        Something I don't understand:

I always thought the reason Dr. Nase's IP hadn't been banned was that it was one of those IPs that's constantly changing, like with AOL and some other ISPs.

But if his IP is constant, why can't he just be banned?

Yes, constant this one from Texas, Steve. I suppose he could be banned but that's up to Admin to do. Feel free to put in a report!

Jenny Nairn,

Shame on you. Shame on you. Still in Indy. Dont have a proxy. I have ONE computer. I dont have a laptop (yet). Lets do this the scientific way and clear this up. Because you made a major error, you really owe it to everyone to clear this up. NOT ME. NOT MY IP.

Lets disprove it. You tell me when the posts where made and the IP address and I can assuredly show you a telephone call or Internet access ONLY from Indiana during any of those times. This is why you should not be moderating. Bias, lack of thoroughness, contortions of posts.

Please try to prove your case. I will guarantee that I will disprove it.

Is this the same kind of work you do in the books for the RRDI?

Jenny, Lets get this over with. Supply the information and I will scan in my phone records or any other record to 100% disprove a false accusation. It is so very easy to just throw out an accusation. Sling them to the wall and if you do it several times a day.......then it must be true??? Actually kind of a life lesson too. Show me the proof for once please and then go back and look at peoples suggestions to your moderating -- why ask how to be a better moderator if you dont listen to the people?

Comment

• Originally posted by redbegone
                          Jenny, Lets get this over with.
                          Um, look up.

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

Well, it's been a bit windy here. The rains are so bad Vancouver and mainland coastal areas have untreated water coming out of the taps and they aren't even serving coffee at the Starbucks! We've got the same here but we drink only bottlled anyway. Brushing your teeth with bottled water is a bit strange though.

I love that you work with kids (they're probably a tad more mature than some around here I think). You've got a genuine way with people. That don't come any kinder than you Jenny.

I think it's really neat that you're heading into the warm season and we are getting colder!

We've ordered up a 30kw Kohler generator to help us through the winter. With the power lines all above ground we though a reduncancy system prudent for the office, and while we were at it, the rest of the house too.

Cheers dear!
                            Twickle Purple
                            I love working with kids. I especially love the giggles.

The hot weather can be hard on my face. I do better in winter...ahhh...except for the indoor heating.

You are so good at those squares and circles!

Jen

Comment

I took a screen shot when I looked it up.

redbegone:

IP address for this post
                              63.164.145.85 [ 5 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

redbegone [ 5 Posts ]

MariaCappolla [ 1 Post ]

74.133.18.43 [ 5 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

74.133.30.8 [ 2 Posts ]

Maria Cappolla::

IP address for this post
                              63.164.145.85 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

redbegone [ 5 Posts ]

MariaCappolla [ 1 Post ]

THANK YOU JENNY NAIRN FOR JUST PROVING MY CASE: My only computer with IP Address under AT&T -- Case freakin closed -- Thank you. Maria -- very real person and not me. Thank you for clearing that up and then Im also suppose to be in Texas too?

Control Panel

Account Information
                              Name: Dr. Geoffrey Nase
                              Company: Nase Publications
                              Domain: drnase.com
                              IP Address: 64.143.66.62
                              UserID: drnase

Comment

• Thank you Jenny.

Do you want to know where your Internet visitors are coming from?
                                Which country? Which state? Which city? Which ISP?

Live Demo Using IP2Location™ - November 2006

Your IP Address is 64.143.66.62
                                You're located in
                                (US) UNITED STATES,
                                INDIANA,
                                -

Your latitude/longitude is
                                38.9048° LATITUDE and -77.0354° LONGITUDE

You're connecting to the Internet through
                                INSIGHT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY L.P,
                                Dr. Geoffrey Nase

Comment