• Show
Clear All

• I drink on that TP!

Comment

• Actually, I think Peter mentioned that it was his round

BB

Comment

• Originally posted by redhotoz
        You know what TP, I have summised that you are KIND, KIND KIND...but do not tolerate people who are nasty for no good reason. For this, I respect you, as do many others...bar a few of course.
        Because I had such a hard time growing up being picked on and ridiculed because of my skin that I have an extremely low tolerance for bullies or folks who carry on with such ill will. :evil:

Jen, you set such a good tone here, and you are so patient!! (I lack that, so you're a very good role model for me ) You are the best kind of moderator.

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by natalja
          I drink on that TP!
          Originally posted by Bob Bear
          Actually, I think Peter mentioned that it was his round
          I'm not shy... I'll have two!

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twickle Purple
            Originally posted by natalja
            I drink on that TP!
            Originally posted by Bob Bear
            Actually, I think Peter mentioned that it was his round
            I'm not shy... I'll have two!
            Me THREE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Twickle Purple
              Jen, you set such a good tone here, and you are so patient!! (I lack that, so you're a very good role model for me ) You are the best kind of moderator.
              Thanks TP. I'm really not good at accepting compliments though.

Does this now mean that I shouldn't say that redbegone = MariaCappolla? Perhaps I shouldn't drop that bomshell yet, huh?

Ah, ok, I won't do it. I will sit on my hands and take more abuse.

Jen
              Currently trying: Apr 06 Bee Wilder's Candida (natural healing) Diet; May 06 Home made red LED array; Aug 06 ZZ ointment.

Comment

• Jen,

Please tell me that you have identified them both as the same IP?

Now that would be gosip hotter than 'Uncle Daves Insanity Sauce'!

BB

Comment

• Originally posted by redhotoz
                  Does this now mean that I shouldn't say that redbegone = MariaCappolla?

ROTFLMAO!!!

That is too rich. So I ask: How many are surprised at this?

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• OMG! I don't log in for a few days and look what happenes - bees, lavendar, bats, tuna, group hugs, lies, threats, old beach pics, sock puppets... wow!

As for all this "proof" that seems to be in demand at the moment... I have a strange rash on my butt.

You'll have to take my word for it!

Female, age 42. Using Zia Fresh Cleansing Gel, emu oil and ZZ cream.

Comment

• I've missed you Quench!!

Hope you feel better soon...

Twickle Purple

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• Look what I started. =D>

Comment

• If Peter can challenge me on my connection to Nase and any ulterior motive I have for making comments on RLT, I can challenge him on his rosacea pictures. I didn't see any of you stand up for me when he challenges me, even six months ago.

Now, let's see the pictures Peter or lets see proof to support your claims about me.

Comment

• Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• Something I don't understand:

I always thought the reason Dr. Nase's IP hadn't been banned was that it was one of those IPs that's constantly changing, like with AOL and some other ISPs.

But if his IP is constant, why can't he just be banned?
                              KNOWLEDGE = POWER

Comment

• Originally posted by clsykes00
                                I didn't see any of you stand up for me when he challenges me, even six months ago.
                                It is because we have come to care so deeply for you and all you do for us.

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X