This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phlika29
    Excuse me I thought I was on the Rosacea Forum but I must have made a wrong turn somewhere........
    Come on Sarah, we have room for a lit' len

BB

Comment

• There certainly is a psychological factor to rosacea, stress is a trigger. I personally hate feeling stress.

What better place to go to feel welcomed and appreciated than in an support forum, eh?

Big hugs all around!
      (I'll be careful of the cream though, I promise not to smear any on ya.)

Twickle Purple

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• Precisely TP.

I think we need to get back to supporting one another. There was a day when Dr Nase was the backbone of this wonderful support network. But it appears that those days are gone. Its a real shame that things didnt work out, but we have to get back to how we were.

Where has the love gone?

I dont know. But I feel it creeping back gradually. Or perhaps thats just because Im in the company of a several lovely ladies?

BB

Comment

• Careful now BB, I'm feeling another hug coming on...

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• Following this thread is de-stressing me. It has just gone so silly, all 11 (at this posting) pages of it! Despite cretain folks trying to bring on the hate.

Comment

• Hey, well if we cant laugh about these things, we'd no doubt cry instead!

BB

Comment

• Originally posted by natalja
                Trey wrote:
                "Im still waiting for the proof Peter. As well as the proof of your insinuations that I have economic interests that account for my posts.You are a liar Peter.While you're at it, produce pictures of your rosacea Peter, especially since the potential ocular symptoms I saw aren't reality. Ask your mum for some."

Hi Trey,

My God, what are you after? What a ridiculous attack are you launching at the moment. You will probably only settle for some pictures, but some people didn't take them when they were at their worst, me included. All my pics at my webpage are when things got a bit better. I was too depressed to even think about taking pics in 2005, when I was just purple, as my bf brings it quite charming.
                I know Peter for quite a while and have met him many times. He has been a true friend and taken me several times to Tony Chu in London and Peter Crouch in Swindon (I'm from Holland myself). If it wasn't for his help I don't know where I would be now. (I still have big problems with rosacea, but things are better then in 2005, when I was just one burning, walking beetroot/ tomato).
                I met his family and girlfriend, who all told me about the years he had a bad case of rosacea. We spoke about his rosacea with Tony Chu as well. Like Peter said: give Hammersmith Hospital a call and see if he is his patient or not. I can provide emails from Tony, just as Peter can, that confirm this. Peters sister still deals with rosacea, although things are under control for her as well luckily. I have pictures of me with his sister.
                Take it from me, if there is anything that can convince you anyway, that he has dealt with pretty bad rosacea for quite a while. I don't remember seeing any picture of you by the way. Might be that I missed it some time, but where can I see your face?

Natalja
                Hi Natalja

You've made some very good points but I wonder if they will fall on deaf ears, like before

I remember refusing to be in family photos when my face was at it's worst. I'm sure everyone can relate to that.

Until I post my block buster...stay tuned...let's keep the love flowing!

Jen
                Currently trying: Apr 06 Bee Wilder's Candida (natural healing) Diet; May 06 Home made red LED array; Aug 06 ZZ ointment.

Comment

• Arhhhh, I sense a group hug coming on! Yipe, *runing to hide*.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skywolf
                    Following this thread is de-stressing me. It has just gone so silly, all 11 (at this posting) pages of it! Despite cretain folks trying to bring on the hate.
                    Laughter really is the best medicine. I used to feel hurt and upset by the anger that was coming out from some areas. I didn't understand it at all!

Then it lost its power, like a switch was flipped, and now I see the humour in it. I'm not meaning to laugh at anyone, it's just so much better to have fun with it. It can't be taken seriously and it cannot affect us.

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skywolf
                      Arhhhh, I sense a group hug coming on! Yipe, *runing to hide*.
                      We haf vays ov finding you...

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• Oh, BB. I have no doubt that Sarah was having a laugh with her comment, after TP's winnie the pooh pic:

Excuse me I thought I was on the Rosacea Forum but I must have made a wrong turn somewhere........

Keep the feel good happening! Whoo hoo!

Luv Jen xxx
                        Currently trying: Apr 06 Bee Wilder's Candida (natural healing) Diet; May 06 Home made red LED array; Aug 06 ZZ ointment.

Comment

• Hi jen,

I know. Great you are all destressing here and take the edge off this loooong topic. 8)

But Trey seems really serious in his attacks on Peter and to me that is not only unfair but also a serious thing. Next we all have to 'proof' we actaully have rosacea in order to taken seriously here or be part of the hiƫrarchie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twickle Purple
                            Laughter really is the best medicine. I used to feel hurt and upset by the anger that was coming out from some areas. I didn't understand it at all!

Then it lost its power, like a switch was flipped, and now I see the humour in it. I'm not meaning to laugh at anyone, it's just so much better to have fun with it. It can't be taken seriously and it cannot affect us.
                            This I can completely relate to TP! I used to get so wired by the nasty posts or PMs - even if the posts were not directed at me! I can't read anyone else's PM's, just to clarify! I get some awful PM's though!

You know what TP, I have summised that you are KIND, KIND KIND...but do not tolerate people who are nasty for no good reason. For this, I respect you, as do many others...bar a few of course.

Jen

Comment

• Hi Natalja,

What Trey is doing is so transparent that he has no steam. It is sad that he appears to have no purpose anymore but to attack like this. I am beginning to feel quite sorry for him. It must be difficult carrying that anger around.

On a lighter note: This thread was made silly from the very first post. Nase always sets the ground work for some good entertainment!

Drinks all 'round!!
                              Twickle Purple

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by redhotoz
                                Oh, BB. I have no doubt that Sarah was having a laugh with her comment, after TP's winnie the pooh pic:

Keep the feel good happening! Whoo hoo!

Luv Jen xxx
                                Yes I knew I should have used a smilie

Comment

Working...
                                X