X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Pascoe View Post
    So I have received 3 payments via Paypal, total so far is $USD104.21

Just so everyone is aware, here is the pricing page I'm working on.

vBulletin Forum Features

I will see if I can get the login information so that we might be eligible for the $209 price. I'll need a former mod to reply to me though.

There is also a version that offers native android and iphone app connection to the forum (rather than a mobile web page version) but you can see that is a lot more expensive.
    Thanks David - Have just sent you a payment.

Comment

This forum won't work after December 2021

So I have received 3 payments via Paypal, total so far is $USD104.21

Just so everyone is aware, here is the pricing page I'm working on.

vBulletin Forum Features

I will see if I can get the login information so that we might be eligible for the $209 price. I'll need a former mod to reply to me though.

There is also a version that offers native android and iphone app connection to the forum (rather than a mobile web page version) but you can see that is a lot more expensive.
      I sent you an email yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
        Dave,

Appreciate you have been paying for RF all these years.

What about the RRDi keeping it going? If the RRDi pays for this forum to keep all its data for $249, will it retain all the posts? RF is a rosacea data gold mine worth preserving.

Aren't you also paying for hosting fees as well, not to mention registration fee for the domain?

What about switching over to the Bronze vBulletin Cloud? Would vBulletin have the ability to move all the data over if you switched to the vBulletin Cloud? That seems more cost effective.

Brady
        Brady, I would like to contribute to your site too, just send me a pm if you like, with the details.

Comment

Originally posted by MariaSt View Post
          I want to contribute too (via Western Union), as I don?t have Paypal. This forum saved my skin and I can?t thank you enough. PS. What is the matter with the question mark and the apostrophe?
          Thanks for the offer.

Western Union is basically the same as an international bank transfer. This could be expensive because they will charge you a fee, do a transfer to US dollars to send it, convert it to Australian dollars once it arrives. Next I will pay for the software in USD losing value again in the currency change. So I think this will erode any money sent.

At least if possible with PayPal, I keep my account in USD so don't lose on currency exchange so much.

regards,
          dp.
          Get Rosacea News here - https://rosacea-support.org

Comment

Thanks for the offer.

Western Union is basically the same as an international bank transfer. This could be expensive because they will charge you a fee, do a transfer to US dollars to send it, convert it to Australian dollars once it arrives. Next I will pay for the software in USD losing value again in the currency change. So I think this will erode any money sent.

At least if possible with PayPal, I keep my account in USD so don't lose on currency exchange so much.

regards,
            dp.
            I can send you the money in any currency anywhere and I don?t mind the fee.

Comment

Originally posted by MariaSt View Post
              I can send you the money in any currency anywhere and I don?t mind the fee.
              Very generous of you. I have sent you a private message.

Comment

Thanks to a few generous members, I have been able to purchase a copy of the latest vbulletin release, and if you are seeing this then you have logged in successfully !

It is not quite the same as before with all of the links at the top, hopefully I will be able to work out how to restore those shortly.

Anyway it seems to be working fine, so I think my upgrade went ok!

Comment

I installed the latest version of Tapatalk that is supposed to work with this new version of vBulletin. Can someone verify that it is working? thanks.

Comment

I believe this post will prove Tapatalk is working Again.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I installed the latest version of Tapatalk that is supposed to work with this new version of vBulletin. Can someone verify that it is working? thanks.
                      Testing quoting . Seems to work.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi David, the webpage appears totally different now. It’s much more difficult to see the new conversations ( which previously appeared on the right hand side). Any advice?
                        Thank you, Molly

Comment

Thanks to a few generous members, I have been able to purchase a copy of the latest vbulletin release, and if you are seeing this then you have logged in successfully !

It is not quite the same as before with all of the links at the top, hopefully I will be able to work out how to restore those shortly.

Anyway it seems to be working fine, so I think my upgrade went ok!
                          Fantastic news! A big thank you to all those who donated!!

Comment

Working...
                          X