Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone knows who is the webmaster of this forum???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone knows who is the webmaster of this forum???

Dear friends,

I have sent a couples of messages at contact address that is available at the right bottom of this website in contact section.

I want the name of my profile changed as my postings appear on google and yahoo search.

I want my post available only to the members of this forum.

Does anyone know how to chage the name of the profile or how to make visible my postings only to the members of this forum?

I was told that the site belong to David Pascoe and I contacted him at david@rosacea-support.org with no results.

Please help help help.

You cans also un-index pages from Google. I don't remember the exact procedure and if it can work by a domain or only url by url, I think you have to have a gmail account and then it's not very difficult, make a search on it.

Comment

Originally posted by babadah View Post
      You cans also un-index pages from Google. I don't remember the exact procedure and if it can work by a domain or only url by url, I think you have to have a gmail account and then it's not very difficult, make a search on it.
      Thanks for your very prompt feedback. I will try and see how it can be done. Should be a similar solution for yahoo.

Comment

Admin is nowhere to be seen. If you find them please link them to this thread - https://rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea...ions-for-Admin.
        How I was cured from Demodectic / Demodex Rosacea (Types 1 & 2 & nearing 3), Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Eczema

Got a smartphone? Then please post a non-revealing pic of your face/skin to www.imgur.com, instead of using walls of text to describe it to us. It may be the best thing you've ever done!

Comment

Originally posted by RedRecluse View Post
          Admin is nowhere to be seen. If you find them please link them to this thread - https://rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea...ions-for-Admin.
          Wow wow wow. That is very sad news to hear. So the admin of this forum is a dr Nase person? To whom are we then asking for help??? This means this forum is a maji nonsens. That means I cannot even delete my account. That is not fair. What is this a database for CIA???

Comment

The webmaster of this forum is David Pascoe. You can reach him at this page. David will respond eventually.
            Brady Barrows
            Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
              The webmaster of this forum is David Pascoe. You can reach him at this page. David will respond eventually.
              Thank you Brady. No David Pascoe is answering to me. Somebody for sure is paying the bill to have this site on. I cannot belive it that is no one responsability.

Comment

Are you really from Romania?

And your complaints make no sense.

Comment

Take me to your leaders (here they are).
                  Brady Barrows
                  Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

I am watching and listening and here.
                    Get Rosacea News here - https://rosacea-support.org

Comment

Originally posted by David Pascoe View Post
                      I am watching and listening and here.
                      Hi David

Please could you consider making a few changes to the way the forum works? Changes which are in line with how all other vB forums that I've used work by default? https://rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea...ions-for-Admin

Then, perhaps it's a good idea to appoint some new moderators? I would nominate myself, Miss M and Brady Barrows.

Lastly, I also requested several times an edit to the OP of my ZZ Cream thread. Please could you resolve this for me? Perhaps you could allow us to edit our posts, as most forums do?

Originally posted by RedRecluse View Post
                      I would like a moderator to please edit my opening post by placing the following at the very beginning of my post, above "Hi all ...":

"
                      PLEASE NOTE: The below pictures show a severe Demodex die-off after pausing the use of tea tree oil (TTO) with moisturiser for 3 weeks, and then resuming it again, causing this Demodex die-off. My use of ZZ Cream began after this initial die-off.

For pictures of my normal look before using ZZ Cream, please see HERE.

Please follow the thread for my progress which eventually led to my being cured.

"

Thank you.
                      How I was cured from Demodectic / Demodex Rosacea (Types 1 & 2 & nearing 3), Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Eczema

Got a smartphone? Then please post a non-revealing pic of your face/skin to www.imgur.com, instead of using walls of text to describe it to us. It may be the best thing you've ever done!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Busby View Post
                        Are you really from Romania?

And your complaints make no sense.

Mr Tom What is your problem??? Which part have you not understand???

Comment

Working...
                        X