Email Addresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Addresses

I have noticed recently that there seems to be a spate of posts containing the writers' email address - particularly in the Mirvaso thread.

Can I advise that this is a very unwise thing to do and can result in unwanted attention from "undesirables".

Unscrupulous Internet users employ robots to trawl through forums (and other places with public responses) to harvest email addresses for potentially nefarious purposes.

Please use the Private Message facility to prevent you being deluged with all sorts of things that you would prefer to be without - including all forms of malware.

specific sunscreen

HI there, I am on treatment with noritate cream and minocycline 100mg day, I have to use a good sunscreen to avoid the photosensitivity reaction caused by minocycline.I would like to know if there is a special sunscreen for patients with rosacea or any sunscreen works??

thanks a lot for your information.

Comment

Originally posted by canpero View Post
      HI there, I am on treatment with noritate cream and minocycline 100mg day, I have to use a good sunscreen to avoid the photosensitivity reaction caused by minocycline.I would like to know if there is a special sunscreen for patients with rosacea or any sunscreen works??

thanks a lot for your information.
      Your question should really be in a different section but thanks for giving this thread a lift to the top of the list for the benefit of new users.

Comment

Working...
      X