Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Improved skin after starting supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improved skin after starting supplements?

I was just wondering of there's anyone else out there who's skin has improved much after starting taking the whole range of rosacea-supplements, as recommended by Dr. Nase.

Speaking for myself, since starting these (Barleans Omega Twin, Grape Seed Extract, Pycnogenol, Ester-C and Alpha Lipoic Acid) my skin has really improved a great deal and I've been going out these past few days with nothing on my skin, no Citrix, no ZincO, and let me tell you it was a long time since I had the courage to do that! My skin seems to be less sensitive, less red and less prone to flush.

I take about the same and my skin has improved alot also my hair and nails are really great too.

Comment

vibrant skin supplements

Hey,
      do you think taking Omega twin and vibrant skin supplements would do the trick. To try to take all the supplements you've mentioned separately would be a lot of pills. It sounds like Vibrant skin has all these - any ideas?
      Trish

Comment

Sorry I haven't heard of the vibrant skin so I can't say. I'm not takeing the suppliments at the moment as I'v just had IPL and I really feel a difference, not a good one I'm afraid.So can't wait to get back on them.

Comment

I heard about vibrant skin on the discussion forum. I think Bradley is writing about it.
          Trish

Comment

I heard about vibrant skin on the discussion forum. I think Bradley is writing about it.
            Trish

Comment

Working...
            X