Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boo2facialredness
    replied
    I have a sample of it that came with my Coolibar hat. I used it once and it went on slightly white, but blended in. It didn't bother me while I had it on- which is saying a lot! I've only used it once, though, so I don't have a lot to go on. It seems to work well, though.

Good luck!

~J

Leave a comment:

• Rag Doll
    replied
    ooohh thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Melissa W
    replied
    I use vanicream spf 60 for sensitive skin and I like it.
    This is my second summer using it and so far so good.
    Good luck!

Melissa

Leave a comment:

• J-Mill
    replied
    Its great

Originally posted by Rag Doll View Post
    Anyone use it?

I just bought some and I'm hopin it'll do the trick! Goin on holiday soon and need something good!
    I never used sunscreen before Rosacea. If I was going to be in the sun for a long time I would just wear a hat normally.

Once I contracted Rosacea is took me a year to find Vanicream (couldn't find it in Canada, ended up mail ordering it). I tried every other sensitive skin sunscreen I could find, spent hundreds of dollars. Either I couldn't tolerate them or they made me look like I was anemic.

Vanicream is awesome, it goes on fairly clear (a tiny, tiny bit of white cast, but not really noticeable) and I tolerate it really well.

I think you will be glad you bought it.

Leave a comment:

• Rag Doll
    started a topic Vanicream sunscreen

Vanicream sunscreen

Anyone use it?

I just bought some and I'm hopin it'll do the trick! Goin on holiday soon and need something good!
Working...
X