Nasalcrom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasalcrom

After reading much about this on the 2 forums, i have been recently using a lot of Nasalcrom on my P&Ps, with decent success. It dries them up nicely, and even leave, for a couple of hours, a white spot around them...

Unfortunately, a friend of mine brought it back from the US and i can't seem to find a way to get here in Europe. Has anyone purchased this before in Europe? Or in the UK maybe?

tx

Isn't it a nasal spray for allergies?

Comment

Eric,
      I believe it's called Rynacrom over there across the big pond. Try looking for that. Jen is an Aussie, and she buys it over the counter, so I would imagine you would be able to find it where you are , though you don't specify where in Europe you are.

Laura

Comment

Whoops, just looked at your post again and at your name, OK your in Germany (Im having a brain dead day today)

Laura

Comment

Just did a quick google, and you should be able to find there.

Laura

Comment

Topical products (non-prescription)

I believe nasalcrom is the nose spray also!! This must be something different or are you putting nose spray on your p&p's? Kathy

Comment

Re: Topical products (non-prescription)

Originally posted by miserable
              I believe nasalcrom is the nose spray also!! This must be something different or are you putting nose spray on your p&p's? Kathy
              Yup, its the nose spray. Its a saline nasal spray for alergies. You put it on a cotton swab or something similar and dab it on the p&p's

Laura

Comment

http://rosacea-research.org/wiki/ind...ll_Stabilizers

Meant to have a very good anti-inflammaatory effect. Just dab on with cotton wool.

Comment

thanks Laura, i will look for Rynacrom.

yes, it is the nasal spray. I first heard about this last year from the Yahoo forum. I think a few people have been using it on their p&ps for some time now. As i said, for me, it works only moderately well. It dries them up a bit but i have to re-apply it often for it to have any kind of long lasting effect...

Comment

Topical products (non prescription)

That's cool!! I wasn't sure, glad it works for p&p's. I am lucky I don't have those, just a few red spots now and then that itch like crazy and then go away. Thanks to Zyrtec I don't have as much stinging as I did!! Thank God for miracles!!! Kathy

Comment

hi, does this product works for the flush? I have not understood very well..

Comment

Hi,

I have been using the nasalcrom for a few days now and it seems like my papules are diminishing. I got a pretty large one yesterday. The nasty bastards of this size usually last for at least a week, but now it has already shrunk and is less red than yesterday. I'll keep you posted about this!

Angela

Comment

nasalcrom reduces itching

I've started using nasalcrom again after having read on the internet that it is used topically for eczema. Since my cheeks tend to itch at times I thought this might reduce the itching and indeed it does. It also definitely shrinks my papules. Great!

Comment

Working...
                          X