X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubialine cream

My dermatologist gave me a sample of Rubialine cream to try:
    http://en.labo-svr.com/pages/liste.php?s_wbg_menu=575
    She said it is a new cream that might help reduce the redness and visible broken capillaries.
    I was wondering if any had heard about this cream or tried it.

Yael.

Hi Yael,

I've never heard of this but it sounds good. I'm excited for you to try it. Just apply a bit on a small area at first (patch test) in case you have any adverse reaction.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Best wishes,
    Melissa

Comment

Thanks Melissa!

I'm waiting for the weekend to try it (don't want any catastrophes on a work-day... :? ).
      Anyway, i'll keep you posted on that.

Yael.

Comment

Ooooh...I want to know how it works too. This would be great if it works.

Comment

Yael,
          Could you tell me if this cream works for your broken blood vessels? I have these and I am getting more of them, so if it works for those on you I would like to try it. Thanks and Good Luck...Jenn
          Please hurry Sansrosa!!!

Comment

svr rubialine

My doctor gave me this rubialine cream. Is there anyone who used this cream? I just started and it seems good but i want to get info if someone used

Comment

Rubaline

Originally posted by free1984 View Post
              My doctor gave me this rubialine cream. Is there anyone who used this cream? I just started and it seems good but i want to get info if someone used
              Hi all, i have been reading forums here for few months and decided to share. I have a new routine from a derm that includes this product. I have used antibiotics,steroids,sulfur,elidel and mirvaso... All have failed. Currently i apply svr in AM on top of Protopic... Before bed I use cream called quasix. It is similar to SVR. I clean my face with bioderma micellaire liquid h2o which is great. Overall i see some improvement. sVr cream is very gentle and rich. I would say there is very mild improvement in appearance of capillaries.so far so good... This cream is not too expensive so overall i would recomment giving it a try. It also has faint green tint btw

Comment

Working...
              X