Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todd LePine M.D. on SIBO, Leaky Gut, Demodex and Rosacea

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Todd LePine M.D. on SIBO, Leaky Gut, Demodex and Rosacea

    Great podcast confirming (yet again) that rosacea should not be treated just as a skin condition, and in order to heal rosacea, internal issues which causes chronic systemic inflammation must be addressed. Is there a link to gluten? Absolutely. Here's the podcast! Todd LePine Podcast

    Dr. LePine graduated from Dartmouth Medical School and is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, specializing in Integrative Functional Medicine. He is an Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner. Prior to joining The UltraWellness Center, he worked as a physician at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, MA, for 10 years. Dr. LePine?s focus at The UltraWellness Center is to help his patients achieve optimal health and vitality by restoring the natural balance to both the mind and the body. His areas of interest include optimal aging, bio-detoxification, functional gastrointestinal health, systemic inflammation, autoimmune disorders and the neurobiology of mood and cognitive disorders. Dr. LePine teaches around the world, and has given lectures to doctors and patients at American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM), Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG), the University of Miami Integrative Medicine Conference, The Kripalu Center in Lenox, MA, and is on the faculty for American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M). Dr. LePine is the head of the Scientific Advisory Board for Designs for Health and a consultant for Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory. He enjoys skiing, kayaking, hiking, camping and golfing in the beautiful Berkshires, and is a fitness enthusiast.
    Last edited by redvelvet; 2 March 2021, 06:06 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
    Great podcast confirming (yet again) that rosacea should not be treated just as a skin condition, and in order to heal rosacea, internal issues which causes chronic systemic inflammation must be addressed. Is there a link to gluten? Absolutely. Here's the podcast! Todd LePine Podcast.

    Dr. LePine graduated from Dartmouth Medical School and is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, specializing in Integrative Functional Medicine. He is an Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner. Prior to joining The UltraWellness Center, he worked as a physician at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, MA, for 10 years. Dr. LePine?s focus at The UltraWellness Center is to help his patients achieve optimal health and vitality by restoring the natural balance to both the mind and the body. His areas of interest include optimal aging, bio-detoxification, functional gastrointestinal health, systemic inflammation, autoimmune disorders and the neurobiology of mood and cognitive disorders. Dr. LePine teaches around the world, and has given lectures to doctors and patients at American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM), Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG), the University of Miami Integrative Medicine Conference, The Kripalu Center in Lenox, MA, and is on the faculty for American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M). Dr. LePine is the head of the Scientific Advisory Board for Designs for Health and a consultant for Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory. He enjoys skiing, kayaking, hiking, camping and golfing in the beautiful Berkshires, and is a fitness enthusiast.
    I haven?t had gluten for months. But I have had a number of gut biome tests . And my bacteria is out of whack for sure. Fixing it is not easy I?ve reduced one bad bacteria over growth but I caught an E. coli bug so I?m trying to address that. I think the new Zoe Test will be helpful with those with rosacea

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rubydo1 View Post
      I haven?t had gluten for months. But I have had a number of gut biome tests . And my bacteria is out of whack for sure. Fixing it is not easy I?ve reduced one bad bacteria over growth but I caught an E. coli bug so I?m trying to address that. I think the new Zoe Test will be helpful with those with rosacea
      Have you tried a soil based probiotic? They are usually very helpful with any/all gut issues.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
        Have you tried a soil based probiotic? They are usually very helpful with any/all gut issues.
        I?ve tried loads but I?m wondering if one have them has given me E. coli . As I felt very ill after trying one. I make my own kefir and I?m making my own sauerkraut this week. I?m working with Shann Nix Jones who is helping me try and kick these bad bugs into touch . I?ve got a plan it?s just a long process. I?ve got rid of my Gastritis and chronic fatigue. Just persistent skin issues at the moment

        Comment


        • #5
          Very interesting podcast, thanks for sharing. I think I have read most of those things over the years, but it's fascinating to hear them putting it all together and talking about how things relate. The problem for me is finding a practitioner with their level of expertise... is there some sort of database you can search for local practitioners? What type of practitioner should you be looking for?

          Comment

          Working...
          X